Bulk Artic tipper-driving tips etc

blue estate:

Star down under.:
Power lines, power lines, power lines. What type of trailer, chassis or tip over axle? Which ever, firm, level ground, particularly got TOA, and power lines.
Make sure the product in the front is “flowing” before going all the way up. Gravel is usually okay but soil and clay can get stuck. You’ll be right, it’s really just common sense, but watch power lines and other less deadly, overhead obstacles.

You didn’t mention power lines [emoji6]
I’m not that stupid

New pastures

I’m not remotely suggesting you are BE, hence the common sense remark. I cannot overstress the hazards of overhead obstacles, wires particularly can be easily unnoticed or difficult to see and accurately reference height and distance.
It’s also far too easy to take into account overhead obstructions then while moving and focusing on the discharge, to lose focus of anything overhead, even if it was previously taken into account.
Another trap for young players, is tipping in a building. When backing just through a doorway to tip, rolling forward to discharge, leave enough space for the bin to come down.