Knob shreds £10k

Firstly the guy in question Joe Lycett ( who’s middle name starts with an ‘F’)is being described as a ‘comedian’, now that IS stretching it a bit,.I’ve always found him about as funny as a sore arse. :unamused:
He is often on R2 as soon as his voice comes on the radio goes off.

Anyway, apparentlly he has made a complete ■■■■ of himself over something about David Beckham and the World Cup…I couldn’t even be arsed to read why,.my initial thoughts were …
What an arse hole.
Burning that sort of cash, when it could have done so much good. :bulb:
Ironically in the week of Children in Need,… how many kid’s lives could it at the least improved,.and at the most, have saved.
Shame on him, a complete prick.
I really hope there is a backlash that ruins his carreer.
expressandstar.com/news/loc … ultimatum/

robroy:
Firstly the guy in question Joe Lycett ( who’s middle name starts with an ‘F’)is being described as a ‘comedian’, now that IS stretching it a bit,.I’ve always found him about as funny as a sore arse. :unamused:

Anyway, apparentlly he has made a complete [zb] of himself over something about David Beckham and the World Cup…I couldn’t even be arsed to read why,.my initial thoughts were …
What an arse hole.
Ironically in the week of Children in Need,… how many kid’s lives could it at the least improved,.and at the most, have saved.

Yeah, not at all like that decent David Beckham. I wonder if he told his qatary paymasters about his Alcohol advertising… or his

Oh, I can’t be arsd. Enjoy your football.

robroy:

Anyway, apparentlly he has made a complete [zb] of himself over something about David Beckham and the World Cup…I couldn’t even be arsed to read why,.my initial thoughts were …
What an arse hole.

“Lycett appears to shred £10,000 in a video…”

Oh well, lets ban all entertainments events costing over £10k to produce then? Thatll be billions saved on the actual world cup won`t it?

I havent seen the video, but clearly, even if its real cash, it`s money well spent already! :smiley:

Franglais:

robroy:

What an arse hole.

“Lycett appears to shred £10,000 in a video…”

Oh well, lets ban all entertainments events costing over £10k to produce then? Thatll be billions saved on the actual world cup won`t it?

I havent seen the video, but clearly, even if its real cash, it`s money well spent already! :smiley:

I know what you’re saying,.that obscene amount of cash to fund the World Cup would have been far better spent on what we ALL are concerned about, real issues like Covid research, or to fund ‘Return to the EU’’ campaigns, or even a mega billion donation to the present Labour Party, :bulb: …and to hell.with the most popular sport in the world.
Good point.
:wink: :smiley:

robroy:
I know what you’re saying,.that obscene amount of cash to fund the World Cup would have been far better spent on what we ALL are concerned about, real issues like Covid research, or to fund ‘Return to the EU’’ campaigns, or even a mega billion donation to the present Labour Party, …and to hell.with the most popular sport in the world.
Good point.

Dont swoon dear. I know youre right:
We do need the soma of footie to keep the masses pacified.

Let`s realise that minority voices like Lycett should be silenced because the sheeple, like our own resident drama queen, find it all too much to cope with.

Dear?
Drama Queen?
Can’t think who you mean daahhling,.is it petit moi? …(back of hand on forehead :smiley: )
Don’t you be dissing the ‘beautiful game’ Frangers, it’s just too much for me to take on a Mon morning.
Where’s my herbal tea and jasmine joss sticks I need to sit down and chant.
Drama queen indeed. :unamused:

Seriously though mate, to sum it up a pointless gesture by an even more pointless individual, money could have supported charities.
Just heard now it could have been only 2k, but still.same principle applies so please allow for 80% exaggeration …not by me btw. :smiley:

robroy:
Dear?
Drama Queen?
Can’t think who you mean daahhling,.is it petit moi? …(back of hand on forehead :smiley: )
Don’t you be dissing the ‘beautiful game’ Frangers, it’s just too much for me to take on a Mon morning.

Seriously though mate, to sum it up a pointless gesture by an even more pointless individual, money could have supported charities.
Just heard now it could have been only 2k, but still.same principle applies so please allow for 80% exaggeration …not by me btw. :smiley:

How much of the money that the sqeaking Qatari loving Beckham has received to whitewash this travesty, is he donating to those charities that have apparently lost out?

Not such a drama after all…

dieseldave:

Joe Lycett did not shred £10k in David Beckham Qatar protest - BBC News

The BBC? Dunno if I can believe anything they say tbf :unamused: :laughing:

Narc:

dieseldave:

True. :smiley:

Narc:

dieseldave:

Why not?
You seem to believe what Sunak says! How could a politician in #10 possibly say anything misleading?

the nodding donkey:

robroy:
Dear?
Drama Queen?

How much of the money that the sqeaking Qatari loving Beckham has received to whitewash this travesty, is he donating to those charities that have apparently lost out?

If the Quatari’s are daft enough to pay Beckham piles of cash for whatever reason, you (or at least I) can not blame him for taking it.
If he wants to keep it or donate it is up to him, but if he decided to destroy it,.the same criticism is applicable to him as it was for Lycett…although now it appears it ain’t true anyway.

Does anybody remember when Liverpool band ‘The KLF’ burned a million quid in the 90s?..now that was obscene.

As for the reason all this stuff is about…and I ain’t trying to cause offence to anybody either, I’m a live and let live type of guy.
I’m all for human rights, I’m all for equality for gay people, but wtf has it all to do with football,.and a football tournament.■■

Granted their laws are archaic,.and like everything else in general that pertains to the laws of Islam, it all belongs in the age of the Crusades, but it is THEIR culture,.THEIR laws, so .when in Rome etc etc…or in this case ‘‘When in Quatar’’. :bulb:

So if any gay people who are fans (Joe ■■■■ Lycett or not) object, then just don’t go, simples. :bulb: … boycott the ■■■■ place, and protest by all means, but don’t be surprised if the likes of the famous ''One trick pony ‘’/ ‘‘Professional ■■■■’’, Peter Tatchell,.(sorry that is just how I see him,) get arrested if they go out there either gobbing off and/or blatantly flaunting their ■■■■■■■■■… they ain’t in the Liberal UK if they do.

As somebody I know once said after being accused of homophobia after slagging Tatchell off after watching the news…, ‘‘I don’t hate gays,.I just hate Peter ■■■■ Tatchell’’. :smiley: