Please watch this and take whatever steps you can

youtube.com/watch?v=R7gAEkzIgvw

Jordon Peterson speaking with Michael Yon

Fear ■■■■ on youtube. Huge seller.

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7gAEkzIgvw

Fascinating watch, certainly opens your eyes. Great post glad I watched it.

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7gAEkzIgvw

I have already taken steps to ignore grifters like Jorden Peterson in fairness…

Something is definitely not right, that wef guy is behind a lot of this BS,also the stupid net zero nonsense that can never work to anyone’s benefit is actually causing the rich great profits and us great loses.What can we do though…

I’ve been on this since April.

Sensible precautions to take:

(1) Stock up on bottled water, because it is likely that there will be some kind of water-bourne disease outbreak, such as Typhus before long.

(2) Stock up on canned food that doesn’t need to be cooked before eating. Too expensive to run power, or “no power at all” because of supply interruptions - same result. You cannot cook things like spuds, that simply cannot be eaten raw.

(3) Don’t have too big a stockpile of freezer food in your chest freezer. A prolonged power cut - means you lose the lot, and many household insurance policies have an excess that cancels out any payout you might otherwise get from “losing the entire contents of your freezer”.

(4) Don’t rely on your seemingly rock-solid job you took a paycut to get. Although small to medium sized firms will fold first, a depression rather than a simple recession - hits EVERYONE in the end.

(5) Don’t believe all the hype about “Inflation” or even “Stagflation”. Gold has fallen over the past few months, and the US dollar has rallied, only the second strongest currency this year after the Russian Ruble… The trade sanctions are the western economies all jointly committing economic suicide in order to wean us off fossil fuel dependence. Right now, we’re facing the “Cold Turkey” bit of that… Don’t stockpile money in “accounts”, don’t rely on “Guarantees”, and keep a supply of cash handy, in case increasing numbers of corner shops in the future decide to take cash only AND you cannot draw cash out, because power failures mean that ATMS everywhere simply don’t work any more. We face a DEflationary CRASH which was what the banking bailout (at our expense) saved the establishment from in 2008. This time? The establishment are too busy rigging their own systems to notice that they’ve scuttled their own system this time around!

(6) Your vote hasn’t counted for some time now. If you vote for anyone not in a mainstream party already holding seats - “no seats are allowable to upstarts”. The establishment doesn’t want a repeat of a century ago where “hyperinflation” was followed by the rise of Hitler’s Nazis… THIS century, our western leaders seem to be funding those very same Nazis, whilst refusing to join “Right Wing” leaders around the globe in whatever crusade they are chasing, writing it all off as “poppycock” and “conspiracy theories”. Well, Putin believed his cause enough to openly become a pariah in the west - don’t have too much confidence he’s 100% wrong in what he’s doing and already done… Meanwhile in the US, the Democrats are supremly confident they have the rig for november in the bag already, seeing as they expect “worse case scenario” to go down to 200 congress seats and not lose any senators. That is the same as predicting that of the over-100 Trump endorsed candidates for congress - not ONE of them will take a seat off the Democrats… Quite frankly, that’s statistically impossible, but then again - so was the geriatric in the whitehouse scoring over 80million votes… What happened once could easily happen again, leading the way to the next robbery from citizens - FREEDOM itself.

(7) “It’s not too late to change that road you’re on” as the song “Stairway to Heaven” goes. There’s no “Man Made Climate Change” but there IS a man-made denial of “Natural” climate change which anyone sensible will prepare for, rather than pretend we can rid the world of by 2050 by ceasing to use fossil fuels. The world simply isn’t ready to be “done with petroleum” yet. The Godless meanwhile - have no idea what is about to hit them over the coming months neither, alas… “No water” not because of “Drought” or “man made climate change”, but rather “Natural causes” (wrath of God) and “Man Made heavy metal POLLUTION” (Incoming small Asteroid with high concentration of toxic heavy metals) seems more likely, quite frankly…

(8) Long-term side effects from being “denied access to the NHS” - will kill a lot of people from previously easy-to-cure-and-treat ailments that no go unnoticed, until it is too late. Expected “Peak” for such a spike in such apparent “natural causes” deaths - July 2024.

(9) Take a simpler lifestyle that doesn’t involve dependence upon infrastructure. All these “Green Cars” won’t be much good if you’re a millionare, but there’s no places left to charge them at ANY price, because there isn’t any electricity anymore, and we’ve since done away with Forecourts… (Due by 2030 as it stands - Right?)

Winseer:
(8) Long-term side effects from being “denied access to the NHS” - will kill a lot of people from previously easy-to-cure-and-treat ailments that no go unnoticed, until it is too late. Expected “Peak” for such a spike in such apparent “natural causes” deaths - July 2024.

(9) Take a simpler lifestyle that doesn’t involve dependence upon infrastructure. All these “Green Cars” won’t be much good if you’re a millionare, but there’s no places left to charge them at ANY price, because there isn’t any electricity anymore, and we’ve since done away with Forecourts… (Due by 2030 as it stands - Right?)

Good gracious Winseer, do you really think it will all come to this? These sound like very desperate measures from very desperate people, I honestly dont believe things will get so bad that we will need to take such drastic steps.

Yorkshire Tramper:

Winseer:

Good gracious Winseer, do you really think it will all come to this? These sound like very desperate measures from very desperate people, I honestly dont believe things will get so bad that we will need to take such drastic steps.

:laughing: :laughing: It’s Winseer man, whenever I take the time to read his posts I get an irrational craving for ‘fruitcake’ via a sublimimal message…I can’t for the life of me think why. :wink:

He forgot no.10.btw, the most important one.
10. Stock up on aluminium foil wrap and make a suit and pointy dunce stylee hat,.adorn then take residence under the stairs cupboard, until it all boils down,.as they ‘‘Are all out to get you’’.

''Infamy infamy, they’ve all got it in for me. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
:laughing: :laughing: It’s Winseer man, whenever I take the time to read his posts I get an irrational craving for ‘fruitcake’ via a sublimimal message…I can’t for the life of me think why. :wink:

10. Stock up on aluminium foil wrap and make a suit and pointy dunce stylee hat,.adorn then take residence under the stairs cupboard, until it all boils down,.as they ‘‘Are all out to get you’’.

I have stocked up on a couple of 500ml of spring water just in case, I am not going to the extremes and following the rest of Winseers adviceto be honest. If it gets to that state of affairs as he mentions, then I will simply shoot myself.

Yorkshire Tramper:

robroy:

I have stocked up on a couple of 500ml of spring water just in case, I am not going to the extremes and following the rest of Winseers adviceto be honest. If it gets to that state of affairs as he mentions, then I will simply shoot myself.

Yep,.that’s his ‘Point no11’'.
11. Have a cyanide tablet tactically stashed in case things get TOO unbearable. :laughing:
He’s a little ray of Trucknet sunshine. :unamused:

I tried to get into the vid, but I started to glaze over 10 to 15 mins in tbh…sorry. :blush:
I got the theme of it,.what ‘‘THEY’’ have planned for us, and how we are all generally abd basically doomed, if I’m wrong on it’s content, then I apologise, but I have a low boredom threshold.
So my take on it is this…

It’s like everything else in this world/life…us and people like us are at the bottom of the food chain,…plebs,.whether we are happy with that state of affairs or not.
Wgere as ‘THEY’ (the ruling classes in all their forms) are at the top, and can and will do whatever they want to us,.and guess what?..
We can do the far end of f/all about it…end of. :bulb:

So unless you are going to do a Wolfie Smith., don a beret,.and start the ‘People’s revolution’ in your kitchen, all you can do is take cover, and adapt and react,. even pretend to conform with all their crap, and make the best of a bad situation for you and yours.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Ok, i get it.

One can only try to get across that everything is not as the State the WEF the WHO and their media wish or tell us, some get this some don’t, some can take some actions in preparation of several possible scenarios some can’t for a variety of reasons, some don’t want to know, fair enough.

If one or two can see where things might go and take some actions appropriate to their circumstances then that’s all any of us can do.
We’re not all in the same boat, we live in different areas and have different circumstances.

Juddian:
Ok, i get it.

One can only try to get across that everything is not as the State the WEF the WHO and their media wish or tell us, some get this some don’t, some can take some actions in preparation of several possible scenarios some can’t for a variety of reasons, some don’t want to know, fair enough.

If one or two can see where things might go and take some actions appropriate to their circumstances then that’s all any of us can do.
We’re not all in the same boat, we live in different areas and have different circumstances.

WEF WHO or whoever…The way I get by Juddian is to believe NOTHING I am told by ANY form or body of authority,.from the Govt down to the firm I work for,.and all in between, but instead look for the real hidden agenda by cutting through the inevitable b/s,.and as I said adapt and try and get round it to suit ME.
It’s always worked for me in the past in most cases,.and in my view is the best ‘‘action’’ you can take that is available to you, , because you can never beat them completely, but instead gain a few victories.
That way they think they have won,.but you know different,.so everybody’s happy.

robroy:
all you can do is take cover, and adapt and react,. even pretend to conform with all their crap, and make the best of a bad situation for you and yours.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Unfortunately for ^ that theory there will be no place or allowance for any ‘pretence’ of ‘conformity’.
When this agenda reaches its end game, of you will have/own nothing and food/fuel/travel will be controlled and economically rationed to subsistence level, using the ‘climate scam’ as a pretext and you will be happy ( make the best of it ).

Juddian:
Ok, i get it.

What ‘actions’ when they show their hand of criminalising anything that doesn’t conform to this control and redistribution of resources agenda.
At the end of the day whoever owns and controls your food and fuel supplies wins here.There are no options or steps you can take to avoid that.

robroy:

Juddian:
Ok, i get it.

The way I get by Juddian is to believe NOTHING I am told by ANY form or body of authority,.from the Govt down to the firm I work for,.and all in between, but instead look for the real hidden agenda by cutting through the inevitable b/s,.and as I said adapt and try and get round it to suit ME.
It’s always worked for me in the past in most cases,.and in my view is the best ‘‘action’’ you can take that is available to you, , because you can never beat them completely, but instead gain a few victories.
That way they think they have won,.but you know different,.so everybody’s happy.

Great so I don’t believe the climate scam that means I’m immune from all of the control freakery and economic effects resulting from that false pretext.
So when they put fossil fuel ( and domestic wood buning) beyond use and force me to go all electric at £1 per kWh and say no meat allowed in my diet and remove the freedom of travel how do I avoid that in a way which makes them only think they’ve won.

Carryfast:

Juddian:
Ok, i get it.

What ‘actions’ when they show their hand of criminalising anything that doesn’t conform to this control and redistribution of resources agenda.
At the end of the day whoever owns and controls your food and fuel supplies wins here.There are no options or steps you can take to avoid that.

Prepare as best you can, access to your property secure and monitored including solid lockable gates and fences? people should have been doing this over the years anway because anyone with their eyes open can see our country is not what it was 50 years ago its become increasingly feral and the state police have proved beyond doubt they are not there to protect or serve the pleb class.
Stock basic tinned and dried foodstuffs and water, you ideally want to be able to survive for many weeks and possibly months without additional supplies.
Alternative sources of cooking and heating, with an adequate supply of fuel already in stock in your well protected home.

Think laterally for your transport needs, there are alternative fuels (not battery cars, you know if the WEF want it then it isn’t in your interests), some areas have better and more reliable access to these others some areas don’t, there are also certain ultra reliable cars that cost buttons to run but lack the kudos of prime marques which can be bought for a song and are simple and cheap to maintain.

Don’t be in debt (anyne awake should have seen things were going badly wrong years ago, this isn’t a new thing), have cash reserves, have reliable free thinking associations with honourable people.

Well …had a great day out yesterday, few drinks, scran etc, then came home,.went to see the kids and their kids, then watched football highlights, went to bed in a good mood, thinking ‘Still got 2 more days off, life aint too bad’’ :sunglasses:
Got up this morning,.sun shining had coffee in garden with my lovely Mrs, me still wearing dressing gown, looking bit like Noel Coward :smiley: , thinking ‘‘this is the life.’’. :sunglasses:
Wife goes in to get changed, so I thought…‘’ I’ll just check out Trucknet for 5 mins before I get ready to go out for lunch somewhere’'…Happy days.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ■■■■ me gently :unamused:!!!
Reading all this stuff my mood has changed off the scale :open_mouth: wtf.!
I’m seriously thinking of either adopting Winseer’s ‘‘point no 11’’ or compromising by consoling myself by thinking '‘Ah well,.at least I may be dead anyway by the time all this stuff comes to fruiition’ :open_mouth:

Cheers guys I’m now in a state of certified depression, looking at a months supply of paracetamol…if ever I’m in hospital PLEASE dont be rocking up to see me with a bunch of grapes, you’d just tip me over the edge…seriously

Jeeez H Christus. :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing:

Juddian:

Carryfast:

Juddian:
Ok, i get it.

Prepare as best you can, access to your property secure and monitored including solid lockable gates and fences? people should have been doing this over the years anway because anyone with their eyes open can see our country is not what it was 50 years ago its become increasingly feral and the state police have proved beyond doubt they are not there to protect or serve the pleb class.
Stock basic tinned and dried foodstuffs and water, you ideally want to be able to survive for many weeks and possibly months without additional supplies.
Alternative sources of cooking and heating, with an adequate supply of fuel already in stock in your well protected home.

Think laterally for your transport needs, there are alternative fuels (not battery cars, you know if the WEF want it then it isn’t in your interests), some areas have better and more reliable access to these others some areas don’t, there are also certain ultra reliable cars that cost buttons to run but lack the kudos of prime marques which can be bought for a song and are simple and cheap to maintain.

Don’t be in debt (anyne awake should have seen things were going badly wrong years ago, this isn’t a new thing), have cash reserves, have reliable free thinking associations with honourable people.

Somehow I don’t think that they only intend for their plan to last for months and even if I only live for another 15 years that’s a lot of tins of John West salmon at 3 quid each and a lot of fuel bills at £1 per kWh + VAT.Even canned food has a shelf life.
While the weaponised inflation part of the plan is obviously intended to wipe out any cash reserves.

Juddian:

Surely if you’re in debt when the world breaks down, you’ve won! There’s no way you have to repay it. [emoji6]

stu675:

Juddian:

Surely if you’re in debt when the world breaks down, you’ve won! There’s no way you have to repay it. [emoji6]

One might hope so :smiling_imp: , however recent history shows us its pharma big business and the banks who get taxpayers cash by the trainload, not for the like likes of thee and me, remember what the WEF tell us, we’ll own nothing and we will be happy.