Please watch this and take whatever steps you can

stu675:

Juddian:

Don’t be in debt (anyne awake should have seen things were going badly wrong years ago, this isn’t a new thing), have cash reserves, have reliable free thinking associations with honourable people.

Surely if you’re in debt when the world breaks down, you’ve won! There’s no way you have to repay it. [emoji6]

Depends on your definition of breakdown.
The type of ‘breakdown’ and ‘debt’ that the WEF is planning is probably going turn into a pretext for slavery in all but name to ‘repay’ it.A bit like the old workhouses and debtors prisons.
Bearing in mind obvious total dependency on ‘them’ for food, water and shelter at that point. Having been softened up by the climate scam removing all alternative fuel options including wood burners by that point.Combined with water meters and compulsory electric prepayment meters and weaponised inflation removing financial independence.All of the requirements for the plan are in place.

Carryfast:

stu675:

Juddian:

Don’t be in debt (anyne awake should have seen things were going badly wrong years ago, this isn’t a new thing), have cash reserves, have reliable free thinking associations with honourable people.

Surely if you’re in debt when the world breaks down, you’ve won! There’s no way you have to repay it. [emoji6]

Depends on your definition of breakdown.
The type of ‘breakdown’ and ‘debt’ that the WEF is planning is probably going turn into a pretext for slavery in all but name to ‘repay’ it.A bit like the old workhouses and debtors prisons.
Bearing in mind obvious total dependency on ‘them’ for food, water and shelter at that point. Having been softened up by the climate scam removing all alternative fuel options including wood burners by that point.Combined with water meters and compulsory electric prepayment meters and weaponised inflation removing financial independence.All of the requirements for the plan are in place.

It’s only people like you, who can not look after themselves, who will be enslaved. We who can, will simply live of the land.

Canned food my arse. Catch your own…

the nodding donkey:
It’s only people like you, who can not look after themselves, who will be enslaved. We who can, will simply live of the land.

Canned food my arse. Catch your own…

Jesse James and Ned Kelly among others been there done that it predictably didn’t end well.The WEF will own ‘the land’ and everything on it.Good luck living on squirrel and Sea Gull and Pigeon pies shot with a ctapult although it’s anyone’s guess where you’ll get the ingredients for the pastry.

robroy:

Yorkshire Tramper:

robroy:
:laughing: :laughing: It’s Winseer man, whenever I take the time to read his posts I get an irrational craving for ‘fruitcake’ via a sublimimal message…I can’t for the life of me think why. :wink:

He forgot no.10.btw, the most important one.
10. Stock up on aluminium foil wrap and make a suit and pointy dunce stylee hat,.adorn then take residence under the stairs cupboard, until it all boils down,.as they ‘‘Are all out to get you’’.

''Infamy infamy, they’ve all got it in for me. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

I have stocked up on a couple of 500ml of spring water just in case, I am not going to the extremes and following the rest of Winseers adviceto be honest. If it gets to that state of affairs as he mentions, then I will simply shoot myself.

Yep,.that’s his ‘Point no11’'.
11. Have a cyanide tablet tactically stashed in case things get TOO unbearable. :laughing:
He’s a little ray of Trucknet sunshine. :unamused:

I tried to get into the vid, but I started to glaze over 10 to 15 mins in tbh…sorry. :blush:
I got the theme of it,.what ‘‘THEY’’ have planned for us, and how we are all generally abd basically doomed, if I’m wrong on it’s content, then I apologise, but I have a low boredom threshold.
So my take on it is this…

It’s like everything else in this world/life…us and people like us are at the bottom of the food chain,…plebs,.whether we are happy with that state of affairs or not.
Wgere as ‘THEY’ (the ruling classes in all their forms) are at the top, and can and will do whatever they want to us,.and guess what?..
We can do the far end of f/all about it…end of. :bulb:

So unless you are going to do a Wolfie Smith., don a beret,.and start the ‘People’s revolution’ in your kitchen, all you can do is take cover, and adapt and react,. even pretend to conform with all their crap, and make the best of a bad situation for you and yours.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses: :smiley:

The danger in the “Noah’s Ark Scenario” I described - is that if I prepare 100% and say, my next door neighbor - doesn’t… They might be breaking down my door with a shotgun to nick my stockpile of food if and when the sky falls in on our collective heads…

Loads of people say “I’ll shoot myself it comes to that” - but in reality, the human survival instinct kicks in, and you’ll find yourselves tooling up, and trying to keep a low profile in short order, come the day…

It’s damned hard to get “Loser’s Consent” out of ANYONE these days… :open_mouth:

“Hey bud, you said you’d kill yourself if you lost everything”
“No, I thought I’d come around, and take your well-prepared answer to everything instead. Now stick 'em up!”

What we’re preparing for here - is a breakdown of infrastructure so deep that law and order itself breaks down.
Who’s the best survivor in these situations?

Those already down-and-out

Immigrants, used to it from the old country, weather at war or not.

Brudders, along with their entire kith and kin

Self Employed, used to making wealth apparently “disappear” thus facilitating being “discrete enough not to be noticed” (in the past - by the taxman - in the future - by unprepared next door neighbor, who doesn’t need to know you’re prepared for anything…)

Blue Collar Workers, with some back knowledge of how to best cope in these sitations…

And last? -

White collar workers and Rich People, unable to run - because they’ve left it too late to go, unable to convert their cash, because it’s all beyond their own reach, due to infrastructure failure and banking collapses…

The most important thing - is and continues to be watch your Water folks.

Heavy Metal contamination - is not filtered out by Sewage Plants, don’t forget.

Symptoms from heavy metal poisoning - are lethargy, madness, and death.
Seen much of that about you lately?
Was it called “Covid” or “With Covid” by any chance?

As far as “Tin Hats” - it is also worth pointing out that just about EVERY transition metal and metalloid are toxic in higher concentrations. Not just say, “Lead” and “Arsenic”, but also “Aluminium Particulates” and “Tin”…

The Franklin expedition floundered on heavy metal poisoning that made the crew mad whilst they were marooned on their quest for the northwest passage for example…
“Tinned Food” isn’t any good if that too - is contaminated then!

“Bottled Water” - isn’t neither, of course…

It is the infrastructure and integrity of what that infrastructure supplies you with - that should be kept an eye on.

As for the “politics”, we’ll no doubt be told that any such mass deaths caused by what essentially is a “government failing to keep a grip” - is going to be “Trump’s fault because of January 6th” or “Putin’s fault, because we blame them for everything anyways - They continue to be both household names already!”

^^^^^^^ :neutral_face:
Can’t decide on the light plain fruit or the full on rich Christmas jobby with nuts. :laughing:

stu675:

Juddian:

I concur.

Everyone’s bank balance - resets to zero. If you were 2000 in the red, then that is as surely gone as if you were 2000 in the black.

Possessions will be everything.
You keep your house, because you’re still living in it.
You keep your car, as long as you can prevent it from being nicked.
You even keep your family, as you are less likely to be dumped by the spouse moving out, once they have nowhere else to go.

robroy:
Can’t decide on the light plain fruit or the full on rich Christmas jobby with nuts. :laughing:

Why not go to Dundee, and get the whole hog? - At least you’ll be a day’s drive away from where I am that way. :neutral_face:

Winseer:

robroy:

Why not go to Dundee, and get the whole hog? - At least you’ll be a day’s drive away from where I am that way. :neutral_face:

Only a day?’ :open_mouth:
I’ll maybe try a ship out to Ijmuiden from Shields… :smiley:
They do a ‘special’ fruit cake out there. :wink:

robroy:

Winseer:

robroy:

Only a day?’ :open_mouth:
I’ll maybe try a ship out to Ijmuiden from Shields… :smiley:
They do a ‘special’ fruit cake out there. :wink:

That special place for the special kind of fruitcake - is likely in my gut, because I’ve eaten it already.
I happen to like fruitcake. :grimacing:

I don’t like Parma Violets, Floral Gems, “Chocolate Flavour”, and Salted Popcorn - if you’re compiling a database… :neutral_face:

Winseer:
Possessions will be everything.
You keep your house, because you’re still living in it.
You keep your car, as long as you can prevent it from being nicked.
You even keep your family, as you are less likely to be dumped by the spouse moving out, once they have nowhere else to go.

You will ( all ) own nothing obviously can’t possibly mean that.Its clearly a plan to use food and fuel and water supplies as an economic weapon forcing the liquidation of property and assets to pay for it.In addition to unavoidable regressive taxation like council tax and VAT.At least regarding the targetted marks.

Bearing in mind ‘inflation’ would mean incomes and interest on capital would increase in line with it.This ain’t inflation it’s weaponised predatory pricing with the aim of effective rationing, enslavement and enforced liquidation of property.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … brunt.html

I see the ‘‘Mad Max’’ esque dystopian apocalyptic thread has gone quiet over the weekend . :smiley: ,
So maybe I’ll put the paracetomols back in the cupboard , seeing as nothing has changed…yet.,.and head down the pub after all,…despite no football. :imp:
Winseer and his posse must have joined up together in aTranny van convoy (the make of their vans not their weekend activitues :laughing: ) , and doing a weekend tour of their local Aldis and Lidls, stocking up on cheap tins of beans before any of the rest of us get a look in.:smiley:
It’ll be like ‘Blazing Saddles’ round the camp fire. :open_mouth: :smiley: