Tour work

Full Job Description
DOUBLE DRIVERS REQUIRED FOR EU WORK 2022 - FLY BY NITE EUROPE

We are currently recruiting drivers that hold an EU CPC card to work as a double driver (relief driver) around the EU and middle East.

Full time / Flexible, positions available.

** MUST BE VACINATED DUE TO VENUE REQUIREMENTS **

The individual: You must be a confident and competent individual. Have your wits about you when travelling the continent, air, road, rail. Every other week you could be in a different country. Good time keeping and the ability to manage your driving hours impeccably. Have the ability to speak, read and write English.

What is a double driver? Double drivers are integral to Touring. To assist when tour drivers require legal breaks (cover load into venue/load out of venue) and for cross continent driving (e.g. Lyon to Copenhagen double driven).

What is a typical DD outing? Fly out to Milan and into a hotel. The following night, meet a tour driver and commence a double drive to Bordeaux. Upon arrival, exit the vehicle and into a hotel. You will then either be flown to the next job or back home.

If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, submit your CV and a member of the Fly By Nite team will contact you.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent

Salary: 210.00 per day

Benefits:

Flexible schedule
Work remotely:

No

20 yrs ago I’d have been all over that like a rash… but not so keen on the double manning if I’m honest, but it would be great for a 12 month stint.
Sure beats hauling beans and bog rolls to Tesco.

A distinct loss of enthusiasm and interest in the job, and an attitude of ‘‘Anything for the easiest and quiet life’’, now disqualifies me from it. :blush: :smiley:

But anybody wanting to get away from the drudge of day or night trunks, and looking for a bit of adventure, Euro experience and not to mention free admission into various gigs …go for it I would say. :sunglasses:

If the post is correct, is an EU card to be held not a UK card ?