High electricity & gas prices!

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:
Solar being one of the most uneconomic options like nuclear.Solar panels are hopelessly inefficient v their purchase and installation costs.

I know my economics are different to a house dweller but the solar installation I had fitted to my narrowboat had paid for itself within a year, There’s also the fact that harvesting the sun’s energy has to be better than using the Earth’s finite resources.

We can see the same logic being applied in wiping out swathes of food providing agricultural land to turn it into a sterile dust bowl under acres of solar panels.
All under the guise of the climate scam.
What figures would show any break even point in a year in addition to the fact that this country isn’t known for its sunny climate and there’s no sun at night.If it was true everyone would have gone off grid long ago.
Bearing in mind that the idea of a centrally heated house is now economically unviable.
All so that our cheap safe fossil fuel resources can be exported.

Putin’s “Land Grab” strategy in the Farmlands of former Ukraine - makes more sense by the hour then, doesn’t it?

He doesn’t plan to take over the entire country, merely keep the four bits he took, and has since lost one back of.

The original atrocities by the Azovs against the ethnic Russian population in Kherson - are now on public display, under the heading of “Extra judicial killings of Collaborators” - which might wash now, but it forgets the 8 years of “ethnic cleansing” that triggered Russia to invade in the FIRST place.

When does NATO advocate an invasion of Mainland China over the Rohingya yuman rights abuses going on there?
Why didn’t NATO advocate a “peacekeeping Force” occupy Ukraine when Putin massed his troops on the border - or since, come to that?
Why does NATO argue that the only way to stop this war is for Putin to hand himself over to the Hague, which effectively guarantees the war continuing now - until Ukraine is ashes?