UN Climate report!

Truckulent:

JeffA:

Truckulent:

Gidders:
Hasn’t the UN told us the world is doomed in 10 years every 10 years for around 60 years?

Absolutely.

Acid rain was the issue way back. Famine everywhere.
Ahem!
Same old ■■■■■■■■ from the same old scientists basing it on computer says so!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Acid rain was stopped by enforcing strict pollution laws. Not sure why you link it to famine - you tend to get acid rain in highly industrial and polluted areas like the US and western europe where theres not much famine. You still get acid rain in heavily polluted parts of China.

If you think science is ■■■■■■■■ do you live in a cave or run away from televisions for being “black magic”? Do you think jesus created mobile phones? Or was it a scientist?

For everything scientists get right they get a dozen things wrong.

I bet you wouldn’t bet your house that the current climate theories won’t alter in the future. Because, as more research is done, their views will change. Yet it is being set out as gospel and we couldn’t possibly be wrong. They are basing it wouldn’t have happened anyway on probability not fact.

Scientists told us in the 50s we would all have nuclear vacuum cleaners by the year 2000…

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So the acid rain point was what?

Scientists didnt tell you about nuclear powered vaccuum cleaners - you were watching too much Tomorrows World.

Science self corrects itself - david icke and the “science knows nothing” silliness never correct themselves or go anywhere.