Weird in-cab hobbies

Lately I’ve been trying to learn to imitate animal sounds. I’ve gotten pretty good at doing an angry cat and a howling dog. I’m trying to become at least as proficient at it as this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qa9YDgtcaM

I have it as my ultimate goal to learn to do a lion’s roar - I heard chicks dig that a lot <3

I’ve also tried to learn to do a sharp whistle (using tongue and lips, not only lips which is the normal whistle) with varying success.

What’s your strange little thing that you do in your cab with no one around?

■■■■■■■■■■ furiously.

Bugger it, whom I trying to kid? I do that anywhere!

the maoster:
■■■■■■■■■■ furiously.

Uh, we’re talking about weird hobbies here

laughing out loud . my own laugh that iv had forever is a really sh/t one and my fake driving along laugh is even worse. nontheless i do themrandomly when driving along . started doing it when i lost some money

the maoster:
■■■■■■■■■■ furiously.

Why would you be furious while ■■■■■■■■■■■■ [emoji848] I find it enjoyable [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

wrighty1:

the maoster:
■■■■■■■■■■ furiously.

Why would you be furious while ■■■■■■■■■■■■ [emoji848] I find it enjoyable [emoji16]

What, you enjoy him ■■■■■■■■■■■■? :open_mouth:

corij:
laughing out loud . my own laugh that iv had forever is a really sh/t one and my fake driving along laugh is even worse. nontheless i do themrandomly when driving along . started doing it when i lost some money

Bonus points for that alternating with the animal sounds.But must also have a driver facing in cab camera for it to count. :open_mouth: :laughing:

WhiteTruckMan:

wrighty1:

the maoster:
■■■■■■■■■■ furiously.

[emoji50][emoji50]

wrighty1:

WhiteTruckMan:

wrighty1:

the maoster:
■■■■■■■■■■ furiously.

[emoji50][emoji50]

If he can do that while he is making animal noises (other than a pigs grunt) I’d be really impressed :sunglasses:

Jesus h christ,nobody learning a foreign language?playing the lute,needlepoint…frankly i despair. :blush:

manalishi:
Jesus h christ,nobody learning a foreign language?playing the lute,needlepoint…frankly i despair. :blush:

Tried learning Polish while driving so i could impress the Polish women in the office where i deliver to but as hard as i try, i am a terrible pupil…so i have resorted back to a very weird habit of sticking my hand down the back of my trousers when on cruise control and ■■■■■■■, then quickly pulling my hand out of my pants and up to my nose to enjoy the delights.

Also like to pick a wet bogey out of my nose and place it on the back of my hand and leave it for 30 minutes to go hard and crispy, then i get it between thumb and finger and crumble out of the window

manalishi:

Are you out of your mind, there’s weird and then there’s [zb] weird. Do you know what the consequences would be if you got caught trying to learn a frigging language at work■■? You’d be laughed out of the transport office, p45 in hand and a “Kick me!” sticky note on your arse.

ArcticMonkey:
.Also like to pick a wet bogey out of my nose and place it on the back of my hand and leave it for 30 minutes to go hard and crispy, then i get it between thumb and finger and crumble out of the window

Ripping a bundle of nose hair out tends to wake yourself up and alleviate tiredness, bonus points if you manage to get a huge bogey with it

ETS:

manalishi:

Are you out of your mind, there’s weird and then there’s [zb] weird. Do you know what the consequences would be if you got caught trying to learn a frigging language at work■■? You’d be laughed out of the transport office, p45 in hand and a “Kick me!” sticky note on your arse.

Thinking maybe Polish or Romanian,so i feel more…harmonised, at work.

Wierd in cab hobby? I go on this strange forum on the Interwebby and read some of the posts which can go on for pages for no known reason. God help me I’ve even done it at home! Anybody do anything wierder?

manalishi:

Boring. I prefer learning to do the mating call of a, say - fox. Then I might finally be able to lure one and have it follow me around as a pet, for a while at least.

ETS:

manalishi:

Boring. I prefer learning to do the mating call of a, say - fox. Then I might finally be able to lure one and have it follow me around as a pet, for a while at least.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you might get one easier by making a noise like a chicken?
i tried a similar tactic when i wanted to catch a wild rabbit without much success.
i hid behind a tree and tried to make the sound of a lettuce but i just couldnt master it.

ETS:

manalishi:

with you there,shame foxes can’t be domesticated in some way.They’re the most beguiling of all animals,kind of a dog/cat combo. :neutral_face:

manalishi:
with you there,shame foxes can’t be domesticated in some way.They’re the most beguiling of all animals,kind of a dog/cat combo. :neutral_face:

Yes, they can and have been domesticated. In the USSR a Russian geneticist (Belyaev) started a fox breeding experiment only selecting the ones that weren’t afraid or being hostile towards humans. I haven’t done a very deep research on the practicality of obtaining one, all I know is like all exotic pets they’re expensive (USD 8-9 000) and so is the required documentation for them, registration, medical care etc.

When I was a teenager a young punk couple that lived over the back had two domesticated foxes, named Rock and Roll, long time ago now, but I remember them clearly, the bird was a bit of alright too, which may factor into the memory, anyway, they were a few generations down the line from some rescued cubs and were basically just ginger dogs.

I’d call mine Basil if I had one, for obvious reasons and would also get a beagle so I could walk them together and mess with people’s melons.