Weird in-cab hobbies

newmercman:
When I was a teenager a young punk couple that lived over the back had two domesticated foxes, named Rock and Roll, long time ago now, but I remember them clearly, the bird was a bit of alright too, which may factor into the memory, anyway, they were a few generations down the line from some rescued cubs and were basically just ginger dogs.

I’d call mine Basil if I had one, for obvious reasons and would also get a beagle so I could walk them together and mess with people’s melons.

Basil and ? Snoopy?

Basil and Sybil

newmercman:
Basil and Sybil

You’re thinking of melons again.

If I had a Beagle I’d teach it to smoke and then explain to the quick to take offence that I’d rescued it from a lab and was gradually weaning it off the tabs. That’d box their heads.

If anyone is thinking of getting a fox then get a female one cos the males ones stink, bit of a reverse from some hoomins … :slight_smile:

Found a dying fox cub a while back,curled up in a hedgerow,very mangey and resigned to its fate,probably being eaten alive by rats no doubt.Took it back to mine for a few days and fed it cat food which it devoured.It eventually gathered enough strength to conduct short sorties across the house and even rewarded me with a mild nip to mi finger :laughing: Sadly the vet i took it to diagnosed a neurolingual problem it wouldn’t survive and duly did the kind thing,gratis.Fillin up here thinking about it,i had plans for it as a cab-companion but i guess there could could have been nocturnal/toiletry issues with said quadraped :laughing:

Found a dying fox cub a while back,curled up in a hedgerow,very mangey and resigned to its fate,probably being eaten alive by rats no doubt.Took it back to mine for a few days and fed it cat food which it devoured.It eventually gathered enough strength to conduct short sorties across the house and even rewarded me with a mild nip to mi finger :laughing: Sadly the vet i took it to diagnosed a neurolingual problem it wouldn’t survive and duly did the kind thing,gratis.Fillin up here thinking about it,i had plans for it as a cab-companion but i guess there could could have been nocturnal/toiletry issues with said quadraped :laughing:

:blush: ahem that would a neurological issue,i know they’re pretty smart…etc :slight_smile:

Sitting here in a grill eating and drinking with the bar staff wondering wtf as I’m killing myself laughing at some of the posts :laughing:

manalishi:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
do you really think it would have been bothered with you coming back to the truck bladdered and peeing the bed :confused: