Covid

Franglais:

robroy:
Well thanks for the guidance,…(which wasn’t patronising by any means whatsoever. :neutral_face: )
I’ll.endeavour to improve my perception and comprehension abilities and skills to your standards.
Thanks again. :wink:

My whole point was to say that I don`t have perfect analytical skills.
I found that video very helpful. A good way of marshaling thoughts. Not telling me what to think, but giving alternative ways of looking at things, with evidence.

Listening to those with better knowledge in different fields really helps many of us.

Obviously not any help to those who are already convinced of their own abilities and knowledge, and hence won`t listen, but Hey-Ho! was it never so.

You seem to be running away with the idea that just because I keep telling you I hardly believe or accept anything at face value anything I am told by authoritative bodies like you do yourself ,.that I must be into the bizzare contrary views that sound like something between Arthur C Clarke,.and HG Wells…I ain’t !!

I am though highly suspicious of why there is a strong priority of getting people vaccinated with something that will only prove(or disprove) it’s self in time,.(and where you can still get the condition afterwards even if you have the jab ) over everything else.
Something does not sit right imo.

I only got it in the first place because I’m embarrased to say I was taken in by the propaganda of people dropping like flies when all this stuff took off,.that and pressure from my daughter who was into it big style whilst working in a medical centre.

I have had about 10 reminders that my next jab ‘‘Is due’’, but by the same token I have found it near hand impossible to get to see a doctor about anything else, same story with nearly everybody I know,.family and friends, but a jab appointment is but a phone call away…why is that?

I ain’t got the answer either,.so I’ll just sit tight bide my time and observe,…while you readily accept it and take it after queuing up in your mask. :smiley: