Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

robroy:
The question I asked that you avoid answering was simple enough…How are you personally dealng with this situation as you see it?
Is your way of dealing with it likely to change said situation for the better, and if so how?

Apologies. Not avoiding it, just missed it in your post.

I’m dealing with it just fine as things currently stand, but getting increasingly frustrated with the rest of the population for all the reasons stated in my earlier posts. On a day to day level it’s not particularly affecting me to any great hardship other than donning an ebay exemption lanyard for supermarkets. Work wise, it’s only a small place and I do night hub work - few of the other drivers or hub staff seem to be bothered or care.

The simple way out of this is to not get the jabs, ditch the pointless masks, ditch the pointless unsocial distancing, go see your mates and family and don’t give any business the time of day if they insist on scanning QR codes or any other form of covid BS. Once the ‘sheeple’ see other people doing it, they follow. While you continue to comply, they will continue moving the goalposts further away, as we have seen repeatedly over the past 15 months.

But until people stop smoking the “the government knows what’s best for me” pipe, nothing will change for the better and, as approx 90% of the world population are still hypnotised and brainwashed by it all, there is little I can do as an individual to change the path we’re being lead down.

If BoJo announced in his next Covid update that the new “Delta” strain had killed a million people in the last 24 hours and so had arranged a “virus protection facility” for everyone to go to be safe, just bring a bar of soap and rendezvous at your local train station at 8am for a train to take you there, all free of charge including the taxi to the station, how many would willingly go in order to be saved from the deadly virus about to kill them? Look at the history books. People have short and selective memories.