YouTube Vlogs

Luke C is good but I prefer Russell Worthing

andy_s:

eddster1979:

andy_s:
Watched a shedload over the past few months. My ‘Favourites’ would be Russell Worthing and Luke Vernon.

Them 2 are very good as is fastasfox, also type in steve palmer, his vlogs are excellent

Cheers for that, will look him up. Fastasafox is ok as well but I found Luke C initially worth a watch but he’s starting go off on a tangent with asking for people to give him money. Each to their own but not my cup of tea.

Think Luke C is very clued up on the whole social media thing… Having a huge subscriber list on youtube can earn a lot money… not sure he’ll ever get to that stage but think that’s his ultimate aim.

Have found his early vids great for info in starting out. Once you get past that stage thought they must struggle as to what subject to do next…

Trucker Bill’s another one

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just watched a video from both of these…enjoyed them…but do I now have make a manual entry of Other Work tomorrow :question: :laughing:

Ned Kelly Ireland
Luke Vernon
mat ireland
Peter Owens
Russel Worthing
Harry Stam
William de Zeeuw
7784Patrick Wittezaele

Mostly european work, interesting to see something different than dreary british motorways

eagerbeaver:
Never been there mate. Where is it?

You thick or what ? :laughing:

You probably have it recorded for your ■■■■■ fests at services with the rest of the clique .
Coronation street in case you are …

Hammy747:
Rock God used to do some good videos, doesn’t upload much any more but a video pops up every now and then.

Hes a good laugh lol

Ah, I see Cov. So it WAS an attempt at humour.

Wasn’t quite sure as it was so ■■■■ poor! :wink: It appears you want to be part of the cool gang.

First things first; Have you removed the plaster off your glasses? And you also need to have at least one real friend, and you need to have kissed a girl.(Your Mum doesn’t count and she isn’t fit anyway, I’ve seen her :wink: )

Come back to me when you have satisfied the above criteria…

eagerbeaver:

Wasn’t quite sure as it was so ■■■■ poor! :wink: It appears you want to be part of the cool gang.

First things first; Have you removed the plaster off your glasses? And you also need to have at least one real friend, and you need to have kissed a girl.(Your Mum doesn’t count and she isn’t fit anyway, I’ve seen her :wink: )

The best way to make friends :smiley:

Hammy747:
Also, a few hints to a new driver:

Don’t rush! All you achieve by rushing anything is damage and frustration. Take as much time as you need, wether thats reversing somewhere, loading something, driving around town. Better to be a little slower and safe than end up crashing into something or not securing a load properly.

Get out and have look, doesn’t matter how many times. If you aren’t sure of whats behind you or you think there might be something behind you that you might hit, get out and look. Many times ill be backing up to a loading dock or whatever and get out 3 or 4 times as I’m going back to check how far off i am.

Drive sensibly, don’t bully cars even if they are doing a criminally slow speed on a motorway or whatever. Leave a gap and overtake them once you’ve got a gap next to you. Always be looking as far ahead on the road as you can, forward planning is everything and if you can see traffic slowing way up ahead you can anticipate what to do way quicker than the average car driver.

Mirrors mirrors mirrors! Mirrors and indicators are your friend. Tell people what you’re doing, and double check those blind spots. Also, don’t be afraid at a junction or roundabout to take/hog as much of the road as you need, sometimes taking up both entry lanes on a roundabout is the best option to stop cars from creeping down either side of you while you’re busy looking for a gap.

Brilliant advice to a new driver and some more experienced drivers , my son is training now for his HGV I’ve just emailed this post to him.

eagerbeaver:

Wtaf ? :unamused:
Who or what are you?
Do you know me ?Have we met ?
No so shut up you gimpish little troll
Ffs

Cov:

eagerbeaver:

Wtaf ? :unamused:
Who or what are you?
Do you know me ?Have we met ?
No so shut up you gimpish little troll
Ffs

Did I miss the roll out of the hormonal teenagers forum?

Behave yourselves.

Trucker Bill vlogs are full of bull, must be the only driver who firm stops him from talking, walking ,eating ect, ect. He’s a bit of a drama queen

Thanks for the kind comments everyone :slight_smile:
Just released my website if anyone is interested in having a look.

Www.lukecinahgv.co.uk

LukeCinaHGV:
Thanks for the kind comments everyone :slight_smile:
Just released my website if anyone is interested in having a look.

lukecinahgv.co.uk

Got to say mate just recently iv been hooked on your videos, and without your video on using tacho I’d have been lost on my first day! Keep it up mate and looking forward to the next video!

I follow Linards Ozolins sometimes, an owner-driver from Latvia. Just a different perspective I guess :slight_smile:

ive always found this perspective to suit me right down to the ground…each to their own.but at least I do have some fun… :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOIJzo4f7dU

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbq1s3qTUmc

amusing for johnny flipflop in this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajEmB48 … 0MB6alHxBQ

eagerbeaver:
That Fastasfox clown was crying like a baby when Trucker J got it in the neck for driving like a bellend.

Pretty cringeworthy really.

I nearly vomited after watching that. A grown man bubbling because we didn’t like his idols videos.

dieseldog999:
ive always found this perspective to suit me right down to the ground…each to their own.but at least I do have some fun… :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOIJzo4f7dU

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbq1s3qTUmc

amusing for johnny flipflop in this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajEmB48 … 0MB6alHxBQ

That third one`s good.

you have to give scannytangman credit for sitting on the wire doing almost 80mph on a single carriageway straight past a speed camera van without lifting the toe off of it…definitely the correct attitude for a happy life… :slight_smile:

Makes me wonder sometimes about people, they drive a truck all day then sit watching someone drive a truck in their free time??