You know your getting old when

I can put more ticks against that list than I want to :unamused:

Two things recently…

1 ) Go upstairs , then stand on the landing trying to remember why I went upstairs in the first place.

2 ) Open the fridge door ,and stare inside trying to remember what I was looking for.

Scary…

Pat Hasler:

TheBigOne:
Your girlfriends ten years younger than you :open_mouth: :sunglasses: .

Everything tastes like chicken :smiley: .

Sarah only got coffee that night and thats all I got too. :blush:

We didn’t really bother about it until I met her mum when I collected her for a spin on the bike a few weeks after I started dating her. Realised Vicky’s only 19. I’m 29 :open_mouth:. According to her mum I look about 19 though :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: . (And yes, that’s a very recent photo).

You start listing reasons why you know you’re getting old

when you turn on a cassette player that someone has left an Andy Williams tape in and you like it. :open_mouth:

When you are watching Top of the Pops you need to put the subtitles on to understand what they are singing about. :frowning:

1. You remember before it was bypassed & I…
  2. You know how to drive an eaton twin splitter.
  3. You realise its not only the hairs on your head that goes gray.

BryanH:
When you are watching Top of the Pops you need to put the subtitles on to understand what they are singing about. :frowning:

Hahahahahaha… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you start laughing at terry wogans jokes :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush:

why has a irish gentleman’s surname who works on radio 2 on a morning had his surname censored ? :confused:

bigandy:
why has a irish gentleman’s surname who works on radio 2 on a morning had his surname censored ? :confused:

I’m only guessing, but I expect it’s something to do with the first three letters :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It takes all night to do what you used to do all night… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

(Fred Wedlock - The oldest ■■■■■■■ in town)

Wiretwister:

saw him play live a long time ago :blush:

Denis F:

Wiretwister:

saw him play live a long time ago :blush:

You know you are getting old when you can remember Fred Wedlock!

(Guilty :blush: )

BryanH:
You know you are getting old when you can remember Fred Wedlock!

(Guilty :blush: )

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And I rub in Vick where I used to splash Brut. :exclamation: :exclamation: :blush:

I’ve just got some Brut for xmas! :open_mouth: