WILLEME

Not sure if you are still interested in the subject but if you are there is a video of TG300 powered by Detroit Diesel model 16V71. One of two that used to be based in the town in Poland where I used to live for the most of my life…

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sRtECwvrA

One to be going on with, with kind permission from Dave Fawcett, a few more to come…
Oily

kfjateg:
Not sure if you are still interested in the subject but if you are there is a video of TG300 powered by Detroit Diesel model 16V71. One of two that used to be based in the town in Poland where I used to live for the most of my life…

Considering that’s 30 years ago that’s some outfit…thanks for posting…

kfjateg:

Thanks! An interesting sampling of locally-produced cars and vans, driven by most undisciplined drivers! I guess most of them have now been scrapped…

oiltreader:
One to be going on with, with kind permission from Dave Fawcett, a few more to come…
Oily

Africa?

Froggy55:

oiltreader:
Oily

Africa?

Willeme T22 (?) Pepel 21D Cab . Dumper Truck .

Seen 25.8.07 Cordelle (42) Loire . France .

Vehicles? Most likely :slight_smile: Company however is still alive and kicking. Owned by the state and being crucial for the eastern part of the country’s power infrastructure it managed to survive the 90’s transformations. TG300’s arrived brand new in 1976 and stayed in service for 25 years. Sadly after that time they were both scrapped and replaced by FAUN HZ50.45/50 8x8’s for the heaviest applications. ZTE Radom is now in private hands still doing same kind of Business…

Precious 2.jpg

12523873_1792905867603943_5720805634762573826_n.jpg

Starting a Willème K 115 similar to the one above:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-IlC-WSUhY

And here a good website in English about Willème trucks:
myntransportblog.com/2016/07/26 … 1923-1970/

A RD model for heavy transport maybe in Spain.

Looks like a ballasted tractor, but no idea about its registration. Never seen this picture before!

A Willéme fleet based in Isère, with tractors used for heavy or oversize loads. Far left looks like a L 10 TB (late 1940s), maybe fitted with a straight-8. The others seem to be LD 610 TBH with the Cottard cab.

Double Trailor trailers :

Not my photo

FB_IMG_1612969216720.jpg

Tractor LD 610T with Trailor semi-trailer.

A nice display of Shark noses.

RD models were appreciated in Sahara , engines could be 6 or 8 cylinders in-line.
upload pics

This one’s problem isn’t a matter of cylinder number… They look seriously stuck!

Froggy55:
This one’s problem isn’t a matter of cylinder number… They look seriously stuck!

Hard to tell from a photo but lowering the tyre pressures makes a great difference in sand. Before you go on the sand of course! Bit it of shovel work needed here first…

ramone:
Not my photo

Article from 1963.

Click on pages twice to read.