Who will you vote for and why?

I am going to vote Labour.
Because I will be better off money wise. A lot better off.

I find it kind of disapointing seeing how many are voting for the conservaties.
I know Brexit is a big deal but I would urge people to think about how the policies will benefit them.

Why you should vote Labour.

NHS

• If you are the type of person who uses the NHS alot then this one is a no-brainer. They will throw a lot of money at it. Meaning reduced waiting times for you. (My dad had to wait months for surgery)

Minimum wage from £8.21 to £10

• Another good policy. Some may argue that it may have negative effects but I do not think so.

Stop state pension age rises

• So you do not have to keep working into your 70s.

Introduce a National Care Service

• I have met a lot of truck drivers who have to care for eldery relatives or partners so this could be important for a lot of people.

Renationalise energy firms and the railways

• I think this is super important.
    The current situation is stupid. Private companies can not fail here because we have to bail them out. The government spends the money the private firms just raise prices and collect profits.

Build 100,000 council homes a year

• Building houses means a lot more hgv jobs :grimacing:
    Also for those who dont already have a house and a mortage this will be great to get on the housing ladder.

The only reason to vote conservative is for brexit.
But the scary thing with that is they do not know what it will entail. Dont get me wrong I want brexit done but all they are saying is get brexit done. Will voting a tory government into office just give them a free pass to do whatever they want because they have very few policies regarding brexit other than getting it done?

Also do not forget we are due another Recession by 2021 at the latest. Do you really want the conservatives in power during a recession?

That’s my piece anyway. I highly suspect if the Tories get into power we all will end up regretting it.

Rjan:

ArcticMonkey:

Grandpa:

ArcticMonkey:
WHERE LABOUR STAND ON MUSLIM CHILD ■■■■ GANGS

• Corbyn denies there is a problem with predominantly Pakistani men ■■■■■■ white girls despite a National Crime Agency Report as far back as 2013 stating this very fact.

• Sarah Champion forced to resign from the cabinet after speaking out to warn there is a problem with gangs of Pakistani men ■■■■■■ white girls and more must be done.

• Naz Shah promoted to Minister for Women & Equalities after retweeting “those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need shut their mouths for the good of diversity”

And you still want to vote Labour??

And it all happened under a conservative government. Diversity, equality and multiculturalism runs across party lines. Whoever is in will follow the script.

Are you joking? Don’t you remember Labour were in power from mid 90’s to 2015?. Nick Griffin and Ann Cryer a Labour MP for Keighley were the first to publicly talk about this scandal in 2003 and she was branded a racist by her own party. If you’ve ever been to Keighley then you’ll know that she has a better idea of what goes on in her own town than what the outsiders think. Is it any coincidence that most of the grooming scandals were in Labour held wards where parents went for help to the local councillor and were hushed up for fear of stoking trouble and losing the muslim vote which Labour rely on.

New Labour were actually in power until 2010.

And what’s the story here? Labour MP blows whistle on grooming gangs, as she should?

And do you want to know the real coincidence? It’s that poor areas tend to vote Labour, and poor areas also tend to have more poor, institutionalised children.

Incidentally, this problem is hardly confined to any particular area, or race. Remember “Bummer” Barry Bennell? He’s a white man, who had apparently raped most boy footballers he came into contact with, and the (white) powers that be generally brushed it all under the carpet. What about Savile even? He used to go around the hospital wards fiddling the kids - they even gave him the keys, whilst nurses (meaning well) told children to pretend to be asleep to avoid his attention.

Unless someone happens to have some sort of personal connection to where so-called Muslim grooming gangs have been operating, then focussing specifically on these cases to the exclusion of all others (many of which are considerably more serious, and involve considerably more corruption) ends up seeming like they just have a far-right axe to grind, rather than a serious concern for abused children.

Yes the white ■■■■■■ mentioned were disgusting people too but the muslim grooming gangs operated and still do btw on an industrial scale and it has a racist element to it due to how many of the victims are non muslim. FYI i do have a personal connection to it as i’m from a Northern mill town and growing up as a teen in the 90’s i knew a few white girls and saw plenty of others who were groomed and impregnated by these scumbags. I’ve also been and know lots of other white males who have been victim to racist abuse both physically and verbally. Even my mum and dad were called white bastads when walking through Dewsbury. If you haven’t grown up in a big muslim area then you may never get the deep hatred between both communities which is bubbling beneath the surface and is ready to explode as it did with the Bradford and Oldham riots. Just remember they are brought up to despise the white man. More of them hate us than we hate them.

Rjan your explanation about the Muslim grooming gangs is typical of the left the fact that Ann Cryer wasn’t believed by her party and she was given abuse for it is the problem not the fact that she reported it, it wasn’t until a Times journalist put the story on the front page of the Times was any action taken and the claims taken seriously. yes we have white child abusers so does that mean that in the lefts ever bigger push to meet diversity targets we have to have an equal number form ethnic minorities ? The reason the Muslim gangs were able to operate for so long and on a such a widespread scale was because people were afraid to call it what it is and that is racial abuse through ■■■■■■ abuse.

No one can accuse one party over another of being responsible for the Muslim grooming that was going on for years under both governments. It was political correctness that prevented it being exposed earlier, not any particular political party.

‘User’ quotes the Labour manifesto and doesn’t it sound good? As good as Cameron’s pledge of in or out in the referendum? These people are natural born liars and the only reason you’re hearing goodies from both parties is because they’re after your votes. Whoever gets in, the day after the election they won’t give a toss what they promised the electorate. Haven’t we learned yet that what is promised seldom materializes?

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

Yes the white [zb] mentioned were disgusting people too but the muslim grooming gangs operated and still do btw on an industrial scale and it has a racist element to it due to how many of the victims are non muslim.

The victims in these particular cases are non-Muslim, and the victims belong generally to a group of institutionalised children.

I suspect part of the reason there are more white institutionalised children is simply because there are more white people in the country. Another reason could be that the authorities are concentrating institutionalised children in poor and squalid areas (because the rich won’t tolerate having them in sleepy little villages, in the same way they aren’t willing to tolerate homelessness on the steps of parliament).

Another possible explanation is that the Muslim community is far better at mutual assistance. People attend churches, they contribute money to churches, they get involved in the community, they help each other, and people are watching out for each other. Extended families live close to each other. Children don’t just disappear into institutional care and then left to fend for themselves on the streets, so children don’t fall into the hands of an undesirable element without being seen.

The white man meanwhile typically does none of those things, and votes Tory to cut back or destroy what little the state does.

That said, whilst that explains this particular pattern of abuse, it’s not to suggest that Muslim women aren’t abused more generally and in more typical ways, such as within the family and by authority figures.

FYI i do have a personal connection to it as i’m from a Northern mill town and growing up as a teen in the 90’s i knew a few white girls and saw plenty of others who were groomed and impregnated by these scumbags.

And where were the white girls’ parents in this whole affair? What was the full story?

I’ve known of teenage girls with bad home lives to end up sleeping around. Generally with lads their own age but also in one case with a middle-aged employer. They weren’t being groomed in any untoward way, they were just lonely and vulnerable, and in my general impression they were seeking and and attempting to induce the sort of attention they ultimately received. The one girl slept with the employer to gain some indulgence for thieving at work.

It’s really not as simple as just saying ordinary girls are falling under the spell of abusers and exploiters. It’s typically the girls own circumstances that are full of insecurity, neglect, poverty, and so on.

I’ve also been and know lots of other white males who have been victim to racist abuse both physically and verbally. Even my mum and dad were called white bastads when walking through Dewsbury. If you haven’t grown up in a big muslim area then you may never get the deep hatred between both communities which is bubbling beneath the surface and is ready to explode as it did with the Bradford and Oldham riots. Just remember they are brought up to despise the white man. More of them hate us than we hate them.

Ah, the old reverse racism card. You know there probably isn’t a black man in this country who hasn’t been racially abused. I even know a white man with relatively dark features who was told a few years ago in the street “go back to where you came from!”.

White people have spent decades abusing people who are foreign (or perceived to be foreign), and ideological racism has an even longer history, and then complain when the antipathy becomes mutual?

thesaint99:
I’ll be voting Labour.

9 years of cuts have destroyed public services. People may hate Corbyn but if people had listened to him before we swanned off to Iraq and Afghanistan then thousands of our soldiers wouldn’t be lying in their graves right now.

I’m totally fed up of the rich getting richer while the workers are a pay day away from being on the street. Johnson doesn’t give a flying f*ck about the likes of us.

Say what you like but look at Corbyn over the last 30 years and he’s the only one who stook to his principles. All this rubbish about him cozying up to the IRA, if it wasn’t people like him talking to people rather than taking them on with force then the IRA could still be causing chaos now.

What like the terrorist on london bridge,hello old boy can I hold your jacket for you

Rjan:

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

Yes the white [zb] mentioned were disgusting people too but the muslim grooming gangs operated and still do btw on an industrial scale and it has a racist element to it due to how many of the victims are non muslim.

The victims in these particular cases are non-Muslim, and the victims belong generally to a group of institutionalised children.

I suspect part of the reason there are more white institutionalised children is simply because there are more white people in the country. Another reason could be that the authorities are concentrating institutionalised children in poor and squalid areas (because the rich won’t tolerate having them in sleepy little villages, in the same way they aren’t willing to tolerate homelessness on the steps of parliament).

Another possible explanation is that the Muslim community is far better at mutual assistance. People attend churches, they contribute money to churches, they get involved in the community, they help each other, and people are watching out for each other. Extended families live close to each other. Children don’t just disappear into institutional care and then left to fend for themselves on the streets, so children don’t fall into the hands of an undesirable element without being seen.

The white man meanwhile typically does none of those things, and votes Tory to cut back or destroy what little the state does.

That said, whilst that explains this particular pattern of abuse, it’s not to suggest that Muslim women aren’t abused more generally and in more typical ways, such as within the family and by authority figures.

FYI i do have a personal connection to it as i’m from a Northern mill town and growing up as a teen in the 90’s i knew a few white girls and saw plenty of others who were groomed and impregnated by these scumbags.

And where were the white girls’ parents in this whole affair? What was the full story?

I’ve known of teenage girls with bad home lives to end up sleeping around. Generally with lads their own age but also in one case with a middle-aged employer. They weren’t being groomed in any untoward way, they were just lonely and vulnerable, and in my general impression they were seeking and and attempting to induce the sort of attention they ultimately received. The one girl slept with the employer to gain some indulgence for thieving at work.

It’s really not as simple as just saying ordinary girls are falling under the spell of abusers and exploiters. It’s typically the girls own circumstances that are full of insecurity, neglect, poverty, and so on.

I’ve also been and know lots of other white males who have been victim to racist abuse both physically and verbally. Even my mum and dad were called white bastads when walking through Dewsbury. If you haven’t grown up in a big muslim area then you may never get the deep hatred between both communities which is bubbling beneath the surface and is ready to explode as it did with the Bradford and Oldham riots. Just remember they are brought up to despise the white man. More of them hate us than we hate them.

Ah, the old reverse racism card. You know there probably isn’t a black man in this country who hasn’t been racially abused. I even know a white man with relatively dark features who was told a few years ago in the street “go back to where you came from!”.

White people have spent decades abusing people who are foreign (or perceived to be foreign), and ideological racism has an even longer history, and then complain when the antipathy becomes mutual?

You really are something aren’t you?

The typical left wing view that it is somehow the fault of the girls and their own vulnerability which makes them easy meat for these gangs. I’m sure they didn’t consent to being gang raped, drugged, sold, tortured and even killed. You’re appearing to been a muslim grooming gang apologist. Not all the girls came from bad homes. The gangs used to wait outside the school gates and tempt them with their flash cars and shower them with gifts and fake love.

No matter what their home lives were like, this does not give adults to take advantage of the girls bad situation

At the risk of sounding heartless… As tragic as it is the people are being abused up north voting Tory if you live in say Plymouth is not going to change anything.

I am voting Labour and I personally think the labour council in control are to blame for what happened in bradford. That being said does one bad council sour the entire pot? No.
Personally I think Tory cuts to councils have done far more damage collectively then one poorly run council.

Also I fear that this ‘shocking’ issue can detract people from the facts. e.g. I suspect many people will vote Tory because of fear over Muslim ■■■■ gangs even though it has zero impact on them and they have a real need for shorter NHS waiting times.

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

The typical left wing view that it is somehow the fault of the girls and their own vulnerability which makes them easy meat for these gangs. I’m sure they didn’t consent to being gang raped, drugged, sold, tortured and even killed. You’re appearing to been a muslim grooming gang apologist. Not all the girls came from bad homes. The gangs used to wait outside the school gates and tempt them with their flash cars and shower them with gifts and fake love.

No matter what their home lives were like, this does not give adults to take advantage of the girls bad situation

+1 Obviously the Daily Mirror didn’t report on the fact that parents were going to the police and social services to report what was happening and being given the brush off by those in authority. They say Daily Mail readers are thick and brainwashed it would appear Daily Mirror readers suffer from the same afflictions.

by adam277 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:54 am

I am going to vote Labour.
Because I will be better off money wise. A lot better off.

I find it kind of disapointing seeing how many are voting for the conservaties.
I know Brexit is a big deal but I would urge people to think about how the policies will benefit them.

Why you should vote Labour.

NHS

• If you are the type of person who uses the NHS alot then this one is a no-brainer. They will throw a lot of money at it. Meaning reduced waiting times for you. (My dad had to wait months for surgery)they will need to stop freedom of movement to do that, they are going to increase it

Minimum wage from £8.21 to £10

• Another good policy. Some may argue that it may have negative effects but I do not think so. so every body will be on the same wage employers will not give people more money be cause people on ten pound a hour now will not want to be on minimum wage

Stop state pension age rises

• So you do not have to keep working into your 70s.
    and who is going to do the jobs the snow flakes dont like
    Introduce a National Care Service
  • I have met a lot of truck drivers who have to care for eldery relatives or partners so this could be important for a lot of people.

Renationalise energy firms and the railways

• I think this is super important.
    The current situation is stupid. Private companies can not fail here because we have to bail them out. The government spends the money the private firms just raise prices and collect profits.
    remember that worked well when they were,bt wait weeks for visit trains dirty and more late than they are to day the list is endless
    Build 100,000 council homes a year
  • Building houses means a lot more hgv jobs
    Also for those who dont already have a house and a mortage this will be great to get on the housing ladder
    there will not be enough room after they plant all the trees, unless they mean tree houses

Completely agree. I live in a not too bad area. We regularly have people knocking on doors trying to sell knock off stuff from the back of old white transit vans. Meanwhile, down the side of the house is a small unnamed street that the pushers use at night. I watch TV and see the hype of families preparing for Christmas and urged to buy stuff like there’s no tomorrow and everyone in the adverts is jumping for joy, but around me I see only a minimum wage and near poverty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you live in a not too bad area with diddycoys constantly knocking your door selling knockoffs and other trash?
you have a junkies shooting gallery beside you surrounded by minimum wage and near poverty. and thats not too bad an area for you?
jesus…even conor lives better than that.!!!
no wonder the country is in such as state if living in a cesspool like that appears to be “not too bad”
if its that bad,id have thought that any job whatsoever minimum wage or not would be better than sitting in the house junkie spotting and copy pasting on here waiting on next weeks giro?

dieseldog999:
Completely agree. I live in a not too bad area. We regularly have people knocking on doors trying to sell knock off stuff from the back of old white transit vans. Meanwhile, down the side of the house is a small unnamed street that the pushers use at night. I watch TV and see the hype of families preparing for Christmas and urged to buy stuff like there’s no tomorrow and everyone in the adverts is jumping for joy, but around me I see only a minimum wage and near poverty.

you live in a not too bad area with diddycoys constantly knocking your door selling knockoffs and other trash?
you have a junkies shooting gallery beside you surrounded by minimum wage and near poverty. and thats not too bad an area for you?
no wonder the country is in such as state if living in a cesspool like that appears to be “not too bad”
if its that bad,id have thought that any job whatsoever minimum wage or not would be better than sitting in the house junkie spotting and copy pasting on here waiting on next weeks giro?

Give it a rest, you idiot. :unamused:

Corbyn is an old 70s left-over socialist. That doesn’t make him a bad choice knowing the alternatives, but the class-war ended years ago. The high taxation and freebie give-a-ways didn’t work then either.

The new kid on the block is multiculturalism, diversity and equality in a collectivized Europe and that wasn’t a British invention. The EU is a sort of club, which if you’re involved with you have to obey the rules like everybody else. So it doesn’t really matter what the various politicians promise us; if we stay in the EU our domestic policies can be overturned by Brussels. That was the whole point of Brexit, to decide our own fate.

Any sign of Brussels actively tackling the mess of mass-immigration, an army of minimum wage workers in the gig economy, the grooming gangs, or terrorism?

The election promises are a side show. The real issue is who runs Britain and that will determine what the country will look like for the next few decades.

If labour win the election then we will be broke again in five years this happens every time they leave office ,this country will also be damaged a little bit more.one more thing …muslims look after one another mmm depends if your Sunny or …dont they hate each other …just a thought :neutral_face:

Grandpa:

dieseldog999:

Give it a rest, you idiot. :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
simple question on the content of your post.■■

if thats what you think as living in a not bad area surrounded by diddycoys and junkies then one can only wonder where you used to live to compare it to?
from what you describe id be thinking a halting site wouldnt be a worse option.

In this TN poll the Conservatives are on 62%, if the Conservatives get 62% in the general election we’d all better buckle up because we’re in for a rough ride for the next five years.

^^^^ Brilliant.

Pat Condell can always be relied on to say it how it is, no doubt that video will be banned by Youtube/Google in due course.

If anyone wants to see more of Condell, his videos can be found on Bitchute.

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

The typical left wing view that it is somehow the fault of the girls and their own vulnerability which makes them easy meat for these gangs.

I thought you might reply along these lines, but I’m going to double down: it is the way the state and the community treats these girls which makes them not just easy meat but very often complicit in protecting crooks and concealing the goings-on.

I’m not blaming the girls though. I’m blaming you. I’m charging you with having not a shred of sympathy with these girls, and no intention to help them whatsoever, you only intend to use them as pawns in your own right-wing agenda to demonise Muslims.

In this way you’re exploiting the victims yourself, just in a different way.

I’m sure they didn’t consent to being gang raped, drugged, sold, tortured and even killed.

No, but these gangs are not generally accused of killings or druggings. They are accused in some cases of supplying drink and drugs to girls who have consumed them willingly, and they are accused in some cases of running pimping operations.

They are also accused of maltreatment and perhaps subjecting girls to criminal force or pressure in the moment, but they are not accused of Joseph Fritzl-type abductions. The girls were free to leave (and free to not return) in general.

You’re appearing to been a muslim grooming gang apologist. Not all the girls came from bad homes. The gangs used to wait outside the school gates and tempt them with their flash cars and shower them with gifts and fake love.

And how many girls from good homes do you know, who suddenly sleek off into drugs and prostitution, just because some strange man pulls up at the high school gates in a flash car?

The overall impression of the girls involved is that they are either from state care, or from extremely bad homes where parental relationships have fallen apart (even if they are still nominally fed and sheltered, although in many cases children seem to be at risk of homelessness).

When I point out that the girls are complicit, I’m not attempting to reduce sympathy or concern for them. On the contrary, I ask rhetorically, how bad does a girl have to be treated, that she falls under the spell of pimps and lowlifes? How starved of love and short of money do you have to be, that minor gifts and fake love start to seem worthwhile?

Even when the abusers are rather nasty, and even if the ■■■ itself is unwanted, these men represent people to whom girls can go readily when their parents throw them out, when they’re sick of other people at the children’s home, when they need food, or just when they want some decent money to go out and have a good time.

And that’s quite right. Nobody is suggesting letting rapists and drug dealers off scot free.

But the more people like you refuse to help the victims and improve their circumstances, the more they will just refuse to cooperate with the authorities (which is already a serious problem).

It’s said in one case the police failed to act because the girl in question had a habit of resisting and attacking them, because she was sick of being told she couldn’t drink and had to return to the children’s home - ultimately to the extent she was herself charged with assaulting a police officer.

If these girls are properly helped and cared for, then they necessarily become less vulnerable to abuse, and the problem solves itself.

But I suspect this is not you want to hear. You want to hear some sort of justification to hector the Muslim community more, not someone telling you we need to take better care of children. Which doesn’t mean just immediate material needs, but love and care, the security of knowing that needs will continue to be met, and some sort of hope for the future. That is what these abusers provide to some degree or in some manner.

Rjan:

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

The typical left wing view that it is somehow the fault of the girls and their own vulnerability which makes them easy meat for these gangs.

I thought you might reply along these lines, but I’m going to double down: it is the way the state and the community treats these girls which makes them not just easy meat but very often complicit in protecting crooks and concealing the goings-on.

I’m not blaming the girls though. I’m blaming you. I’m charging you with having not a shred of sympathy with these girls, and no intention to help them whatsoever, you only intend to use them as pawns in your own right-wing agenda to demonise Muslims.

In this way you’re exploiting the victims yourself, just in a different way.

I’m sure they didn’t consent to being gang raped, drugged, sold, tortured and even killed.

No, but these gangs are not generally accused of killings or druggings. They are accused in some cases of supplying drink and drugs to girls who have consumed them willingly, and they are accused in some cases of running pimping operations.

They are also accused of maltreatment and perhaps subjecting girls to criminal force or pressure in the moment, but they are not accused of Joseph Fritzl-type abductions. The girls were free to leave (and free to not return) in general.

You’re appearing to been a muslim grooming gang apologist. Not all the girls came from bad homes. The gangs used to wait outside the school gates and tempt them with their flash cars and shower them with gifts and fake love.

And how many girls from good homes do you know, who suddenly sleek off into drugs and prostitution, just because some strange man pulls up at the high school gates in a flash car?

The overall impression of the girls involved is that they are either from state care, or from extremely bad homes where parental relationships have fallen apart (even if they are still nominally fed and sheltered, although in many cases children seem to be at risk of homelessness).

When I point out that the girls are complicit, I’m not attempting to reduce sympathy or concern for them. On the contrary, I ask rhetorically, how bad does a girl have to be treated, that she falls under the spell of pimps and lowlifes? How starved of love and short of money do you have to be, that minor gifts and fake love start to seem worthwhile?

Even when the abusers are rather nasty, and even if the ■■■ itself is unwanted, these men represent people to whom girls can go readily when their parents throw them out, when they’re sick of other people at the children’s home, when they need food, or just when they want some decent money to go out and have a good time.

And that’s quite right. Nobody is suggesting letting rapists and drug dealers off scot free.

But the more people like you refuse to help the victims and improve their circumstances, the more they will just refuse to cooperate with the authorities (which is already a serious problem).

It’s said in one case the police failed to act because the girl in question had a habit of resisting and attacking them, because she was sick of being told she couldn’t drink and had to return to the children’s home - ultimately to the extent she was herself charged with assaulting a police officer.

If these girls are properly helped and cared for, then they necessarily become less vulnerable to abuse, and the problem solves itself.

But I suspect this is not you want to hear. You want to hear some sort of justification to hector the Muslim community more, not someone telling you we need to take better care of children. Which doesn’t mean just immediate material needs, but love and care, the security of knowing that needs will continue to be met, and some sort of hope for the future. That is what these abusers provide to some degree or in some manner.

This has to be about the worst reply to anything written on here

Mazzer2:

Rjan:

This has to be about the worst reply to anything written on here

Unfortunately it’s the reality of the matter.

You may nevertheless find it inconvenient that it throws responsibility primarily back onto white parents, white authority figures, and white taxpayers, for how they treat white children in the first place.

But best we be frank about the problem.