Who much do you take home per week?

Coffeeholic:

jon boy 100:
it was something i considered but decided to put off until the kids grow up and i have a little more money,by then the wife will want to live in italy

You can be an OD and live in Italy Jon, in fact we have a memeber on here who does just that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

thats just the point neil,she wants to sunbathe while i work my socks off :unamused:
i want to sunbathe too :laughing: whats the point off moving to a beautiful country and then spend 5 nights in a cab :cry:
but you cant tell women they can`t have the cake and eat it :wink:
if i buy a house it would only be a holiday home,work as little as possible over here then spend plenty of spare time relaxing in the sun :sunglasses:
ps how is italy :smiley:
jon

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There is no place more beautiful than the country you live in! :sunglasses:

As for Italy same β– β– β–  different country! the beautiful bits are the bits we as tourists are shown! the rest is no better than bradford!

I give you one thing it has the sun!!! but we have sun bed shops all over the place now dont we? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is it only me that is proud to live in, and to being British?
The grass is no greener on the other side!!!

jon boy 100:
thats just the point neil,she wants to sunbathe while i work my socks off :unamused:
i want to sunbathe too :laughing: whats the point off moving to a beautiful country and then spend 5 nights in a cab :cry:
but you cant tell women they can`t have the cake and eat it :wink:
if i buy a house it would only be a holiday home,work as little as possible over here then spend plenty of spare time relaxing in the sun :sunglasses:
ps how is italy :smiley:
jon

Italy was fine when I left there on Friday evening, to be honest it’s not my favourite country to go to, nowhere near in fact. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Italy was fine when I left there on Friday evening, to be honest it’s not my favourite country to go to, nowhere near in fact. :wink: :smiley:

thats my point neil
italy isnt the best place to drive
i just want the food,wine and sun well mainly wine actually :laughing:
jon

TC:
As for Italy same β– β– β–  different country! the beautiful bits are the bits we as tourists are shown! the rest is no better than bradford

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
bradford is a dump
the industrial bits of italy are dire
but it is a fasinating country with good food/wine the people are welcoming, esp with kids. try looking away from the tourist areas for the best bits
this country has some nice things and some dire things too
but your right wheres the sun :wink:
not in this country in july and august
jon

Coffeeholic:

jon boy 100:
it was something i considered but decided to put off until the kids grow up and i have a little more money,by then the wife will want to live in italy

You can be an OD and live in Italy Jon, in fact we have a memeber on here who does just that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Better yet Jon Boy why not pack the wife off to Italy & you stay here :laughing:
That way you will be able to afford a truck thats the canine’s cojones because she aint spending all your dough here :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:
Better yet Jon Boy why not pack the wife off to Italy & you stay here :laughing:
That way you will be able to afford a truck thats the canine’s cojones because she aint spending all your dough here :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
thats a point :wink: :laughing:
jon