whers richie?

anyone seen or heard how he’s getting on?

Do you know if he started with Hanbury’s?

last time i spoke to him via pm thats what he was doing, maybe they sent him out with his first box and he’s still looking for the drop :smiley:

Or still handballing the load off !! :smiley: :smiley:

Or under the trailer with his torch looking for defects :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . (Presuming we’re talking about the same one :confused: ).

Rob K:
Or under the trailer with his torch looking for defects :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . (Presuming we’re talking about the same one :confused: ).

If it is he was on the board yesterday.

I’m here, not been under any trailers just under lots of pressure with big probs

Rob K:
. (Presuming we’re talking about the same one :confused: ).

wrong one :wink:

Good to see your ,personally ok :smiley: , sorry to see you’ve got big prob’s :frowning: . Hope it is’nt anything to major :question:

the fella’s had a bit of a set back, i’ll not go into detail cus thats his business but i’m sure he’ll sort it in the end.

Cant keep a good man down.

Just dust yourself down & come out fighting :wink:

re- pm

Did you manage to sort anything getting rid of prob?

Does the problem begin with a " S" and end’s with “A” :question:

topcat:
Does the problem begin with a " S" and end’s with “A” :question:

SciaticA :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is this the lad who bought the 3-series 500 ?

Rob K:

yes

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11464

Denis F:

Rob K:

yes

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11464

Yes but it was a 450 re-badged to match the previous owners private no.plate

NSH,

SciaticA

:smiley: :smiley: right region ,wrong spot :exclamation:

All is well guys have sold the Scania for what i paid for it so no worries there, had a prob with o license application and spent so much money setting up that i have cut my losses and am having to re-group (as it were) will keep the dream alive and hope to be sorted out just the other side of Xmas, but in the mean time gotta feed the kids and pay the bills.

Just as well my glass is ALWAYS half full :wink:

Sorry to see , things have’nt gone to plan, but glad to see your keeping the dream alive :smiley: :smiley: