Fixed that :laughing: :open_mouth:

Corfu ?

raymundo:
Corfu ?

Not Corfu

Could it be the AG, Antonios that plys from Elefsis ■■

raymundo:
Could it be the AG, Antonios that plys from Elefsis ■■

Not the AG or Elefsis (I had to look that one up, have never been there :open_mouth: )

That’s me out… it can’t be anywhere I’ve been cos the weather is too nice!! :grimacing:

dieseldave:
That’s me out… it can’t be anywhere I’ve been cos the weather is too nice!! :grimacing:

It’s not like that every day, they often get very violent thunderstorms even in summer :laughing:

Zakynthos?

Pennineman:
Zakynthos?

No, the ferry is not there in this pic :laughing: :unamused: But the question had 2 parts … :wink:

2nd bash at it … could it be the Andreas Kalvos on the Zakynthos to Kylinni route ■■

edit … just found a pic of that ferry and it aint nothing like the one of yours so wrong again :cry:

Martin:

Pennineman:
Zakynthos?

No, the ferry is not there in this pic :laughing: :unamused: But the question had 2 parts … :wink:

Mitigating circumstance’s M’lud.

I had this location in mind (the small berth facing east) but there was no destination indicated:-

google.co.uk/maps/place/Zak … 20.8998759

The defence rests its case! :laughing:

Pennineman:

Martin:

Pennineman:
Zakynthos?

Mitigating circumstance’s M’lud.

I had this location in mind (the small berth facing east) but there was no destination indicated:-

google.co.uk/maps/place/Zak … 20.8998759

The defence rests its case! :laughing:

You have answered the second question and have the destination, but where was the ferry when I took that pic?

I am surprised this one has lasted so long as half the answer is already there, just need the main one, “Where am I”

Here is another pic taken from the same place, just looking the other way…

I didn’t see the body in the water until a few minutes later, he was alive when I checked (Snorkelling for oysters :laughing: )

CIMG6265.JPG

Martin:
I am surprised this one has lasted so long as half the answer is already there, just need the main one, “Where am I”

Here is another pic taken from the same place, just looking the other way…

I didn’t see the body in the water until a few minutes later, he was alive when I checked (Snorkelling for oysters :laughing: )

Brindisi ?

Martin:

nick2008:
Greek reg

Fixed that :laughing: :open_mouth:

i was going by the flag bugger missed the name there :smiley:

Pennineman:
Brindisi ?

Not Brindisi, mine is a tiny little port on an island.

Is it Poros?

grahamA:
Is it Poros?

Bloody hope not, it’d sink! :smiley: