Wetherby overnight parking

Forget the rip off parking at the service station.
Turn off the A1 then follow the signs to the industrial estate.There is a very good social club that does hot meals for about £4.
If the estate is full up, carry on to Audby Lane.

It is a well lit quiet residential street.Town is about 20 minutes walk away.The social club is very friendly.
They have Salsa dancing and other events.

I’m sure the affluent residents of wetherby will be very impressed with you for parking on their street.
When they provide a very good lorry park in the center of town for a mere £5.
Rip off?
Did you get a dispensation of the mayor??
Or just take him out dancing■■? :smiley:

I meant the services on the A1 which is too expensive for parking.

Do you mean the Social club on Sandbeck Way Toby ?
I go past it a couple of times a week and wondered if it is any good for drivers.
Jim

The social club has a huge ships anchor on the front lawn ,so must be that one.

Better still park on Wetherby lorry park near Morrison’s in the town centre!

Social club is on Sandbeck Way with the ship’ s anchor.Cheap meals and free parking on the industrial estate.If full up for parking,just keep going around to find a spot.

Is the lorry park in town still open?? I’m heading south tonight and was hoping to get there at about 7 pm

I don’t think the lorry park is still there as there are new 7.5 ton weight limit signs to the town now.
The social club is the best bet with hot meals from only £4.Nice ales and a good looking girl behind the bar.
If the industrial estate is full up , keep driving around the road to find a space to park.
Even on an industrial unit that will be shut at that time.
As long as you are gone when they open in the morning.

Just don’t block the gateways most will be shut but not all, I had to get 3 drivers out of bed to move the trucks when I went.

I wonder if the parking near Morrisons has been stopped now. Heard it was going to close at the end of March.

Goldilox:
I wonder if the parking near Morrisons has been stopped now. Heard it was going to close at the end of March.

It closed this weekend I heard.

That will be a pity for many I expect.