Were is the beaver

That is a very tidy beaver… :laughing:

I’m feeling the love fella’s, thanks. :sunglasses:

If this post makes it, there might be SOME mod love too :wink: Although I suspect the chief mod ( It’s my train set man ) isn’t feeling it :laughing:

BEAVER is innocent…so was George Davis…we need a petition…ads allover the country…on bill boards…posters etc…which opens the debate; Who was Bill Stickers, and did he ever get prosecuted…Who is Killroy…is there ever a place he hasnt been to ?

It was kinda inevitable…dammed if you do…dammed if you don’t! :slight_smile:

Could be hearing from him soon…

truckyboy:
BEAVER is innocent…so was George Davis…we need a petition…ads allover the country…on bill boards…posters etc…

I wonder what the format of the billboards would be?
Maybe eyecatching slogans such as “Show us ya Beaver” …
or “free Beaver … turn left at the next exit”

Beaver on premod? What in the actual ■■■■?
There was far too much leniency showed when we suffered the troll infestation a year or so ago. The mods and admin were, in my opinion, scared to do anything and offered the “They arent breaking forum rules” cop out and when the forum got overran they were left scratching their heads and then decided to blame everyone but themselves for the mess the site got into and have now turned into the online equivilant of secret police.

I also guess ill now recieve a “well the door is that way” standard response for having the audacity not to back slap that things have been tightened down on.
Maybe if theyd tightened down in the first place instead of being scared to deal with the trolls we wouldnt be in this mess

I couldnt see what was so wrong in EB’s views.Maybe strong views on the police in general but pretty sure there wasnt any actual name calling/personal insults.
Come back EB, youre missed…

AndrewG:
I couldnt see what was so wrong in EB’s views.Maybe strong views on the police in general but pretty sure there wasnt any actual name calling/personal insults.

Are you sure Andrew? Long before I actually joined this forum beaver sticks out in my mind for his personal insults etc. To me he was one that liked to dish it out but when things were aimed at him…oh dear.

I took his POV as a straight talking, no nonsense, but with humour

Rick W:

AndrewG:

Are you sure Andrew? Long before I actually joined this forum beaver sticks out in my mind for his personal insults etc. To me he was one that liked to dish it out but when things were aimed at him…oh dear.

Can you give us an example of the ‘‘Oh dear’’ scenario to back up your statement??.
No?..thought not. :unamused:

Premod is pretty much the same as a ban, in fact worse as it’s weak moderation.

It’s like saying “We want you to stay but everything you post has to be approved first by someone who may not have the same opinion or point of view, oh but don’t worry by the time we approve it your point will be missed as the conversation will have moved on by the time it appears.”

Imagine being at a party and having to stand next to the most boring bloke in the room, that’s the real world equivalent of ‘premod’. Might as well go home.

Apart from dozy who suffered perpetual premod but still stuck around I can’t envisage many would bother.

But rules is rules, well not really rules are only used when it suits.

“By drivers, for drivers”. That’s the primary ethos not “By snowflakes, for snowflakes”. That’s a totally different forum mainly for submissives and sissy’s which is a whole different thing entirely… or is it :wink:

Rick W:
Long before I actually joined this forum beaver sticks out in my mind for his personal insults etc. To me he was one that liked to dish it out but when things were aimed at him…oh dear.

So are you saying that before you created your Rick W persona you had a few verbal maulings from Beaver?

Sounds like someone lost their “man up” card after a mauling from the Beaver, and went running to the Mods

the maoster:

Rick W:
Long before I actually joined this forum beaver sticks out in my mind for his personal insults etc. To me he was one that liked to dish it out but when things were aimed at him…oh dear.

So are you saying that before you created your Rick W persona you had a few verbal maulings from Beaver?

Latest in a long line… :slight_smile:

peirre:
Sounds like someone lost their “man up” card after a mauling from the Beaver, and went running to the Mods

It always amuses me does that :unamused: .
I thought we were all supposed and perceived to be ‘Rougharsed truckers’’ .
At what point does somebody think it’s a good idea to do a ‘run to the teacher’ scenario to ‘report’ someone.
I’m sure the mods themselves must have their thoughts on some of these pathetic snowflakes, but have to go along with it to humour them and stick to the job they do.

I know when I got reported for ‘‘bullying’’ on here :unamused: , I got the last laugh by being completely exonerated by the fact that my arse was not kicked off, and tbf I respected the mods for that.
It just showed up the guy that done it as to what he really was…fill in the blanks,…and made it obvious to what the mods thought of his pathetic actions.
As I said at the time, it’s a forum ffs, not real life stuff.

However in the case of Beaver I think the mods have been a bit impulsive and trigger happy in booting off a lad that added a lot to the forum.

truckyboy:
BEAVER is innocent…so was George Davis…we need a petition…ads allover the country…on bill boards…posters etc…which opens the debate

Latest news…The Bee Gees have done a song about him.
‘‘Nice Beaver, nice Beaver, we know how to show it.’’

youtu.be/-ihs-vT9T3Q

Yeh I know, pretty weak. :blush: :laughing:

Getting emotional reading this thread lads. Sorry, my bad. It’s an eyelash issue.

Anyone who has had a mauling from me more often than not deserves it. :imp: If your spine is made of polystyrene, you deserve it.
As do liars, grasses, fools and general bellends.

We live in a society now that has ■■■■■■ up the leg of previous generations, and it makes me puke. Very soft generation :unamused:

I make no apologies for ANYTHING I’ve ever said/typed on here. If you don’t like it, ■■■■ off and read Take a Break instead :wink:
The majority of you lot (even though I’ve never met most of you), seem like a cracking bunch to me :slight_smile:

So keep it lit, keep ’ recycling/gifting ’ extra stock, carry on ripping off the o/t sheet and above all, keep talking crap! As for Tighty wallet McBully Beaver, if the mod’s take me off pre mod I would be ’ eager ’ to continue contributing.

Otherwise I’m off and they can ■■■■ a ■■■■ out of my beautiful arse :wink:

You’d swear that beaver was an actual ■■■■■■ the way these dirty old gits are fawning over it/him :smiley:

I’ve never had a problem with EB or ND (seeing as he’s swanned off too) Don’t get me wrong, I haven’t always agreed with their views or posts but I think they are/were genuine content providers and that’s what this forum’s about surely? (no Rob I’m not calling you Shirley :stuck_out_tongue:)

What I couldn’t abide and seems to have been lost and forgotten about by both the mods/staff and the aforementioned dirty old gits were the sock puppets and the goaders, those postings that were just created to bait and to garner a negative reaction, have a discussion, have a debate, chuck your frilly twisted knickers and toys (steady dipper not ‘those’ toys…) out of the pram every now and again but let’s do it as the grown-ups we are not the quite frankly retarded personas some have created from the comfort and buffer zone of the other side of a monitor/phone screen.

And Rob I swear if you shoehorn the “When I was reported” war story into yet another thread again I’m gonna set fire to your frilly tasselled curtains… :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk :laughing:

Oooh, bad move bud !,
Now I know it annoys you, I’m gonna bring it up even more :smiling_imp: :smiley: …you know what I’m like. :smiley:
And anyway, I’m proud of it, ‘’‘Being accused as Trucknet’s only, and no1 bully’’ :sunglasses: …there you go bud, I’ve managed to mention it again. :sunglasses: :laughing:
Let it go? Not a snowballs. :smiley: