Were is Rick

robthedog:

O4Goodnessake:

Goldilox:
Ahh, youโ€™re back. Thank Goodness :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: Cheers :smiley: :smiley:

There will always be critics, just ignore your photos are top notch, please carry on, try and get some tour trucks if poss

Thanks for your support Rob :smiley: Am always on the look out for tour trucks but Grimsby and Immingham donโ€™t seem to attract that many :smiley:

short walk:
I also read that abusive negative post from some โ– โ– โ–  a few weeks ago, couldnโ€™t believe it. Crack on Rick you know we love you, on the Danish side as well!

Thank you Danmark!!! :smiley: :smiley:
I just went through a phase where I lost my enthusiasm for it. Mojo back now :smiley: :smiley:

Still alive :smiley:
Retired :smiley:
Not on the road :smiley:
Still taking pictures :smiley: :smiley:

Oh good! Was abit worried there Rick. Really nice to see you back. :smiley:

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Oh good! Was abit worried there Rick. Really nice to see you back. :smiley:

Danne

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Thanks Danne :smiley: :smiley:
Good to see you are still truckin on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nice to hear your back, they were always great pictures especially when they were about the trucks driven or company you worked for, enough talk, get started there must be lots to catch up on.

Hi Rick,are you back?was it you used to sit in your car just along from Ulceby Truckstop? if so used to pass you regularly but never saw my run of the mill Barricks tanker make these hallowed pages lol

I also asked the same question a while back on another thread.

Happy to hear that youโ€™re OK Rick.

Hi Rick,
nice to see you are still around, I read you are still taking photos , where can we see them on which website, all the best , cheers Alan.

Welcome back mate! :slight_smile: Robert

Come on Rick whereโ€™s the photos ?

Nearly a year on and no show