Well he was told to wear a mask

Franglais:

Mazzer2:
Lol if that’s what you think that’s fine :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[emoji3]
Ha! So you admit I have the necessary parts to think?
That’s more than some here would concede!

LOL, and the parts to google seem to be working well too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
On the subject I just don’t get how people can get so worked up about something that has no effect or bearing on them when daily you see many more dangerous and stupid acts carried out by drivers of all vehicles that do end in tears.

Wow! :smiley:
Just dipped back into this thread from this morning, it’s definitely brought out a cross section of the T.net users. :laughing:
We have the laid back, see the funny side of anything types (guilty as charged :blush: ) the neurotic hung up about anything types, the usual suspect regular ner do wrong self righteous contingent, and the ones somewhere in between. :laughing: …and speaking up for and not forgetting, those who have just read it and not posted…evidently the couldn’t give a flying ■■■■ types. :smiley:

So to sum up, 2 lads having a bit of fun,. (admittedly not the most sensible thing to do :bulb: ) who have found it amusing,.and mistakenly thought everybody else would…wrong!.
BUT !!..big mistake, they went and posted it on social media for the pure than pure, regularly offended about any ■■■■ old thing types, to jump on like a mongrel on a pedigree poodle ■■■■■, to report them and show how ‘‘Utterly Outraged’’ they all are. :unamused: :smiley:

If they had kept it to them 2 selves, (and seeing as no fluffy animals or orphans were harmed in the making of this video) , it would have been a non event, just to show their own mates over a couple of pints in their boozer.
Lesson learned I reck.
One of the reasons the country is ■■■■ ed, …ie.recording devices on phones. :imp:
I thank you. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:
Lol if that’s what you think that’s fine :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[emoji3]
Ha! So you admit I have the necessary parts to think?
That’s more than some here would concede!

LOL, and the parts to google seem to be working well too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
On the subject I just don’t get how people can get so worked up about something that has no effect or bearing on them when daily you see many more dangerous and stupid acts carried out by drivers of all vehicles that do end in tears.

Agreed that not every stupid act ends in tears.
I’ve been on the scene at far too many near misses to say otherwise…mea culpa.

But does that mean that foolish things should be ignored, if on one particular occasion they don’t result in an accident?
At risk of exaggggerating:
Speeding past the school gates?
No kids die (neither nuns nor kittens) do nowt?
So the idiot continues and one day a kid steps out…
Filming while driving? This time no damage. True. But next time?
Some of it is what happens at the time, some of it is chance…
You used the instance of the driver looking at phone tunes and ploughing into a stationary queue of traffic?
Justifiably prison.
Looking at phone and not killing anyone? Nothing? I think not. Some penalty is deserved.
Same here. If those acting the arse had hit someone, it would have been the nick. Quite right, wouldn’t most of us would say?
But no collision? No penalty at all? Where is the deterrent in that? Sooner or later foolishness ends in disaster.
Better to nick them now, with a wrist slapping than wait until something serious happens.
I’m not shouting hang 'em high. I am saying they deserve some punishment.

robroy:
One of the reasons the country is [zb] ed, …ie.recording devices on phones and feeling compelled to broadcast to the world :imp:
I thank you. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Fixed that for you.

Thing is Franglais mate, if we all thought like that…what if this happens, what if that happens, what could happen if I did this that or the other, I don’t know about you but I’d never leave the ■■■■ house. :neutral_face:
Let’s leave all the condemnation,.and the told you so s, for when the ■■■■ actually does hit the fan, instead of opening up a full scale investigation about it as if it actually did.
Reality check…NOTHING HAPPENED when these 2 clowns were ■■■■ ing about! :bulb:

What if I get 6 numbers this Sat )…
I’ll jack all this crap in, but I won’t be writing out my notice …just because it could happen.

If anything happens it is the driver’s fault, but other than that is it not the case that don’t get caught is the mantra? The videos of mask wearing / coffee drinking / taking the hands of the steering wheel all seem to be done in a way that risks being caught.

robroy:
Thing is Franglais mate, if we all thought like that…what if this happens, what if that happens, what could happen if I did this that or the other, I don’t know about you but I’d never leave the [zb] house. :neutral_face:
Let’s leave all the condemnation,.and the told you so s, for when the [zb] actually does hit the fan, instead of opening up a full scale investigation about it as if it actually did.
Reality check…NOTHING HAPPENED when these 2 clowns were [zb] ing about! :bulb:

I’ll jack all this crap in, but I won’t be writing out my notice …just because it could happen.

No, I disagree.
( No shout of shock?)
I am NOT saying do nowt. I ain’t saying wrap yourself in cotton wool either.
Running side by side filming each other and acting the horse, is dumb. It doesn’t deserve jail but it deserves a penalty to be paid.
Waiting until a risky action results in an accident is waiting too long.
Prevention and education is clearly better than punishment nd retribution.
I seem to remember a post of yours when some idiot followed your lass too close? Was she hurt? Was there an accident?
No. But in that case you seemed aware of the potential consequences of a dumb act. I reckon it’s similar here. No actual accident, but short sighted foolishness. Not a capital offence, but needing some action taken.

Franglais:

robroy:
Thing is Franglais mate, if we all thought like that…what if this happens, what if that happens, what could happen if I did this that or the other, I don’t know about you but I’d never leave the [zb] house. :neutral_face:
Let’s leave all the condemnation,.and the told you so s, for when the [zb] actually does hit the fan, instead of opening up a full scale investigation about it as if it actually did.

No, I disagree.
( No shout of shock?)
Running side by side filming each other and acting the horse, is dumb. It doesn’t deserve jail but it deserves a penalty to be paid.
I seem to remember a post of yours when some idiot followed your lass too close? Was she hurt? Was there an accident?
No. But in that case you seemed aware of the potential consequences of a dumb act. I reckon it’s similar here. No actual accident, but short sighted foolishness. Not a capital offence, but needing some action taken.

Ok, but the idiot in question in this case did force her to put the car in the grass verge tbf, a minor event, but not so much a non event…(no elephant mask on the driver though as far as I recall. :smiley: )

My answer to most of this type of stuff is if you feel so strong about misdemeanors minor or major on the road that do not involve you or yours, join the Police, if they do involve you (or yours) try and deal with it directly yourself, depending on how ■■■■■■ off you are, as I was (and did)

Blimey the fun police are out on this… Just think if that young Tang girl had been wearing elephant mask while keeping it flat.

There’s to many angry of Tunbridge Wells around now days.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

No, I disagree.
( No shout of shock?)

Ok, but the idiot in question in this case did force her to put the car in the grass verge tbf, a minor event, but not so much a non event…(no elephant mask on the driver though as far as I recall. :smiley: )

My answer to most of this type of stuff is if you feel so strong about misdemeanors minor or major on the road that do not involve you or yours, join the Police, if they do involve you (or yours) try and deal with it directly yourself, depending on how ■■■■■■ off you are, as I was (and did)

My reply is on this occasion, yes, a misdemenour.
And it should be punished…by the correct authorities… as such.
If a lass has a big fit dad…(don’t take thst the wrong way !)… should she get different treatment than if her dad is 7 stone weakling?
That’s a side issue.
Punish fools with a fine for filming, before we need to punish them with a prison term for causing death.

Mazzer2:
seems perspective is completely lost these days with everyone trying to win the “I’m the most offended trophy”

Isn’t that the truth

The keyboard warriors who in reality are not even interested not to mind offended but merely attention seeking in a sad life of anti-Social Media. They need to get out and meet people more often.

Mazzer2:

Exactly like last Saturday in the M4 roadworks, an empty fuel taker wasn’t happy that the cars were not quiet doing 50 mph so he harassed them out of his way from 2-3 feet off their bumper.

The first car changed lanes, the girl in the white Hyundai in lane 2 gave him the 2 fingers so he chopped lanes again and harassed the guy in lane 1 over to lane 2 and got 25 yards ahead of her and then the harassing plonker turned off.

The public are annoyed by bad behaviour that directly affects them, not by stuff they read in The Daily Garbage.

Turning lay-by’s and even MSA’s into a stinking Khazi is another trait that impresses a public that we share the roads with.

Got to dash now as I have a trunk call to take :wink: :wink:

But…
How many posts have we just had from those who are offended by those taking offence?
No one has called RobRoy or* Mazzer a bad driver, nor have calls been made to fine them. So why are these two taking so much offence?
*(others available but these two can well answer for themselves)
[emoji3]

Not to mention that most of us who disagree with such nonsense are far from offended, I don’t actually care that much, or even at all beyond giving my view on a forum. As Franglais says the ones seemingly offended most are the ones offended at those of us disagreeing with them and the video fools.

Franglais:
But…
How many posts have we just had from those who are offended by those taking offence?
No one has called RobRoy or* Mazzer a bad driver, nor have calls been made to fine them. So why are these two taking so much offence?
[emoji3]

Hmmmm offended.?..stroky beard time.
Nah,.that’s the wrong word,.amused, definitely bemused, and also surprised at how ■■■■ serious and totally humourless some are I would say.
If these 2 clowns had parked on top of a car apiece while dicking about, ok, stick totally deserved, but so many getting their thongs in a knot over the fact that NOTHING happened?
I know of at least 2 that unless you drive with 10 to 2 hands wearing your hi viz buttoned to the top, on a night trunk with no radio as a distraction you’re a total crap driver, but surprised at a couple of comments from some others, the words ‘lighten’ and ‘up’ spring to mind.

When I posted the o/p I just thought it would be written off as a bit of a laugh between 2 drivers, the fact this guy could see perfectly through that bloody mask was proven by the resulting non event…but my main point of it was to point out how it makes a change for a firm to back their drivers,.and avoid the populist bandwagon with the risk of outraging…well people like yourself tbf.
So not offended in the least really, but hey ho, …until the next time… :neutral_face:

Btw you’re welcome to call me a bad driver if it makes you feel better…fill yer boots. :smiley:

robroy:

Franglais:
But…
[emoji3]

Nah,.that’s the wrong word,.amused, definitely bemused, and also surprised at how [zb] serious and totally humourless some are I would say.
If these 2 clowns had parked on top of a car apiece while dicking about, ok, stick totally deserved, but so many getting their thongs in a knot over the fact that NOTHING happened?
I know of at least 2 that unless you drive with 10 to 2 hands wearing your hi viz on a night trunk with no radio as a distraction you’re a total crap driver, but surprised at a couple of comments from some others, the words ‘lighten’ and ‘up’ spring to mind.

When I posted the o/p I just thought it would be written off as a bit of a laugh between 2 drivers, the fact this guy could see perfectly through that bloody mask was proven by the resulting non event…but my main point of it was to point out how it makes a change for a firm to back their drivers,.and avoid the populist bandwagon with the risk of outraging…well people like yourself tbf.
So not offended in the least really, but hey ho, …until the next time… :neutral_face:

Outraged? Moi?
Go on with ya!

Franglais:

robroy:

Franglais:
But…
[emoji3]

Nah,.that’s the wrong word,.amused, definitely bemused, and also surprised at how [zb] serious and totally humourless some are I would say.
I know of at least 2 that unless you drive with 10 to 2 hands wearing your hi viz on a night trunk with no radio as a distraction you’re a total crap driver, but surprised at a couple of comments from some others, the words ‘lighten’ and ‘up’ spring to mind.

Outraged? Moi?
Go on with ya!

Now I’m offended that you made me think you were offended when you are not really offended, bad enough that you initially accused me of being offended in the first place when I wasn’t really offended.
Think Luke’s the one who is actually offended even though he claims not to be offended, but I will be offended if he accuses me of being offended when I ain’t really offended at all…no offence. :smiley:

Let’s put this to bed ffs. :laughing:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

Franglais:
But…
[emoji3]

Outraged? Moi?
Go on with ya!

Now I’m offended that you made me think you were offended when you are not really offended, bad enough that you initially accused me of being offended in the first place when I wasn’t really offended.
Think Luke’s the one who is actually offended even though he claims not to be offended, but I will be offended if he accuses me of being offended when I ain’t really offended at all…no offence. :smiley:

No offence? Why? ain’t I worth your insults?
Guess how that makes me feel…
No don’t. We’ll be here all night.

:laughing:
I note Luke hasn’t responded…he’s definitely offended. :laughing:

robroy:
:lol:
I note Luke hasn’t responded…he’s definitely offended. :laughing:

I’m busy burning your effigy. When I can see through the tears that is.

Ok now the neighbours house is on fire, after her flaming ■■■■■ ran inside, this effigy burning May not have been a wise idea