WELL DONE ERF

top of todays news page (i thought you were waiting for july 1st?) ERF to sponsor the new drivers forum. excellent news and well done to both lucy/rikki and ERF. (can i have a new olympic pls :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

(i thought you were waiting for july 1st?)

We wereā€¦ But we had to send out the press release today in order to try and make this weeks issues for some magazines :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That being the case we thought that we should let you all know on here first, rather than reading it elsewhere, The Logoā€™s are ā€œUpā€ at the moment as a magazine wants to get a screen shot of them, but will come down shortly until the official launch date on Wednesday :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Rikki

well done :wink:

So much for my secret! :cry:

But great news anyway!! :smiley:

TC:
So much for my secret! :cry:

But great news anyway!! :smiley:

Sorry TCā€¦ but We preferred the members to hear the GOOD NEWS from TruckNet itself rather than an outside magazine or website :exclamation: :exclamation:

I am suprised that only a few members have postedā€¦ after all it is exactly this type of support from ERF and our other sponsors that means that YOU who is reading this can do soā€¦ and do it for FREE

Wether you are a fan of ERfā€™s products or not, a word of thanks to a new supporter of YOUR website isnt too much to ask forā€¦ ā€¦ Is itā– ā– ? :cry: :cry:

Well Rikki I think we all apreciate Trucknet and the work you and Lucy put in to keep the wheels turning! :smiley:

We all also understand that this cost loads of dosh to keep running, none of us understand the little details of it all , some done even care! :open_mouth:

But we all come to trucknet because it entertains us and we all learn from it!

ERF will fit in here like a jigsaw! congrats to ERF for convincing Rikki to allow them to advertise on the biggest & best site for UK truckers! :smiley:

I would just like to thank the bods at ERF for being big enough to support those who use their products not just those who buy them :sunglasses: :smiley:

Jules

Thanks to E R F for the support.

They will get more feedback off TruckNet than from any 'professional transport researcher ā€™ that they employ.

This is the frontline. Look,learn,develop your trucks and enjoy.

Cheers,

Niall.

welcome ERF to the only place to be on the net for truckers

was that ok rikkiā– ā– ? :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

no seriously welcome ERF good to have ya aboardā€¦and well done rikki and lucy, like tc said we all know what hard work you put in to this site :laughing: :laughing: and once again thanks to ERF for their support now and the future :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done and thank you ERF! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one ERF.

Welcome to ERF, hopefully we will find the relationship mutually beneficial

Well done ERF,
Now, you are on my ā€œpossibleā€ new truck shortlist,why oh why can I still not spec a tipmatic box on my ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ECT :unamused: :frowning: :question:

Great news.

I must admit that i am not a great lover of english trucksā€¦they goit left behind in the 60`s but thanks to Eric Richard Foden anyway for supporting this great site and as a team we can all benefit from the experienceā€¦WELL DONE !!
have a nice day

welcome aboard erf :smiley:

now can i get a brochure on that twin splitter boxā€¦please o pretty please :laughing: :wink:

jon

Welcome To TruckNet UK ERF

Bully

Thanx ERFā€¦ its guys like you that listen to the people that use your products that puts all the others in the shadeā€¦

Well done, and welcome to TruckNetUKā€¦ :wink: :wink: