weekly rest

let me know if i got this right

mon - weds normal work (finished at 4pm weds)
24hrs off
start thurs at 5pm
work thru to tues
finish at 1630

entitlement 45hrs weekly rest …
is this correct

thx :confused: :confused:

Couple of questions. Were you away from base/home between 4 pm Wednesday until 5 pm Thursday?

What do you mean by “entitlement 45hrs weekly rest .” Do you mean must you at that point take a 45 or can you take a reduced rest?

I can answer your question but need a little more information.

the 24 was at home.
yes do i have to take 45 or can it be reduced, if so when do i have to get the hours back
:frowning:

You can’t take 24 at home, you have done 9 days, 3 days to many without a weekly rest period. You don’t have any thing to pay back in this case. Nothing you can do about it know to make it right, you’ll just have to hope it doesn’t get checked, but take a weekly break now to make sure you don’t make it worse by doing more days.

You can reduce your weekly rest when at home but only down to 36 hours, the reduction must be compensated for, in one block, attached to a daily or weekly rest period and must be paid back by the end of the third week following the reduction

oldholburn:
let me know if i got this right

mon - weds normal work (finished at 4pm weds)
24hrs off
start thurs at 5pm
work thru to tues
finish at 1630

entitlement 45hrs weekly rest …
is this correct

thx :confused: :confused:

the 24 was at home

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is this Placidcasual in disguise :question: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Only kidding mate :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

thx for the info
this will not happen again.Looks like i getting shafted by my boss and probly look for new job.

No problem, if your boss is telling you that what you did was Ok methinks it is time for a new boss.