Volvo FH series 4 Air con maintenance question

Can someone tell me where the low pressure port is on the above mentioned please? I can find the High pressure port easily but no change of finding the low pressure. Does it even have one?

Thanks in advance

I’d like to know too.

Unless it can only be filled-vac’d via that port on top of the dryer■■?

biggriffin:
I’d like to know too.

Unless it can only be filled-vac’d via that port on top of the dryer■■?

No idea where it is but there WILL be one without fail all systems have low pressure and high pressure ports

Can’t you follow pipe from compressor or condenser ?

Normally ports are close to each other for servicing so might be recessed slightly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be under the bonnet, might be upside down or at a funny angle or even behind some plastic trim.

Sorry not much help but could try rubbing your hands round the big pipe till you feel a ■■■■■■. That’s what she said etc…

I’ve looked under the grill and followed the pipes and can’t seem to locate another Port?

There’s a pressure sensoring valve, but can’t locate the LP.

Not all systems have 2 ports ,I don’t now about the volvo though…Logically if it does it should be under the grill and reasonably close to the one you can see …

Our machine does ask if a vehicle is 1 or 2 ports and the only single port I have done was a Renault car

yes,first renault megane i did i spent ages trying to find the other port,systems can be filled using only 1 port.
the renaults also make thinks harder by putting a high pressure fitting on the 1 low pressure port to stop the public using halfords top up cans…that didnt last long,as you can now buy an adaptor off ebay.