F10

E670 BUD Best truck i ever drove

From Truckfest

truckfest

truckfest

tf

robthedog:
truckfest

I think this was Big Hearted Brian the Beast from Chequers Lane area- good old mate of mine, used to see him in Portugal a lot.

robthedog:
truckfest

This Globby ended up with Les. When Nedu packed up they gave/sold the truck to Les who was driving for them. He picked a load of groupage up in Holland got busted in Harwich with drugs in the load. Spent time Norwich jail & was freed 6 months later with all charges being dropped. He lost the truck,his house,& his wife.

tracma:
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/tracma1/Top-12.jpg?t=1296923159

only photo we could find,C873 CKE, 1 of 2 ordered for continental work,had double bunks,extra lockers fitted,tir plates etc but got cancelled at last moment+this 1 ended up on uk work until sold my dad used to drive it for briggs haulage in kent,here it is being prepared for carnival procesion,would love to find out what happened to it after or its sister C874 CKE i believe.

no real help i’m afraid, but we had C870 and C871CKE on Croome’s :slight_smile:

Storey international

BAXTER BOY:

gb1:
I bought this F12 Globetrotter from Dawsons in Leighton Buzzard. It was an ex Aston Clinton Haulage unit, and this was its first job after being painted.
Reg No. B413 YWL

I also bought an ex Aston Clinton Globetrotter F81 HFC does anyone remember them or their trucks.? Mine was a 3 axle job with a lifting rear called the S ride. :grimacing:

I think I met you with B413 at a truck show, at the time I was driving B412YWL for S&J Pierce Transport in Leighton Buzzard. I was doing Italy every week with it for some time.

Hi this one belongs to Collins earthworks and is driven by a mate of mine “johno”

Here s a few of mine from the past. The B reg F10 was the first volvo I drove for 2 years at Pullman tpt on regular uk bulker work, proud at 21 years old. A few years later at Lomas’ I had the L reg F12 brand new and did mostly Germanys again pretty chuffed at 26 havin a branny. The ex Pulleyn was one of my own a few years after running my own “all down hill from now on”

19.jpg

16 Lomas.jpg

17 Lomas.jpg

6 Pullman.jpg

8 Pullman.jpg

To be fair, the ERF is a better looking unit than the F10/12.

mrken:

I remember seeing that trailer on its maiden voyage to Spain, we had the weekend together in the BP at Bordeaux, didn’t you have a Globetrotter pulling it then?

woodcutter:

That’s subjective and obviously we all have differing views on what looks good, but try to find anyone who thought an ERF drove better than an F10/F12■■ :wink:

Ross. :open_mouth:

woodcutter:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i spent quite a bit of time in this f10

f10 bsc Rotherham 1978