Unreasonable annoyances [Merged]

A quote

of a quote

of a quote

of a quote

making a post a million miles long, and about as interesting as catching tuberculosis, regardless of the topic of the rant…blah blah…

F-Reds’ isn’t appreciative of Carryfast and Happy Keith then?

Muckaway:

looks that way :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing:

the maoster:
Oh, another one… Bad manners! When you hold a door open for someone and they never even look at you much less thank you. Makes me wish I could rewind time for 30 seconds and then slam it in their pig ignorant faces. :imp:

Whenever i encounter this one, i always say… “dont mention it........ - oh, you didnt.”
Or, “Another truant from finishing school.”
Utterly wasted on `em of course, but makes me feel slightly less abused. :grimacing:

Any driver using the horn in rebuke,how the hell do I know what you are trying to communicate with a horn.

Pause For Thought. Waste of Airtime more like.

Big Issue Sellers.
Band Aid 30.
Taylor Swift. The bike with a mic.
Sam Smith. Wailing Woofter.
Ellie Goulding.
Pharell Williams “Happy”.
Charity Muggers. Get a proper job you lazy students.
Local BBC Radio stations that think an “unmissable story” is some God botherer going to Africa to build mud huts.

toby1234abc:
Any driver using the horn in rebuke,how the hell do I know what you are trying to communicate with a horn.

Plenty of girls would. :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:
Fat lasses in Primark leggings. If I wanted to see a camel’s toe, I’d go to the zoo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oi pack it in, it’s the only thing my Mrs does that turns me on :laughing:

Some if you might want to read this

free-online-counselling.org. … gement.htm

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Denis F:
Some if you might want to read this

free-online-counselling.org. … gement.htm

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’ve just called the Samaritans, Denis. After two minutes the old boy shot himself. I need to enjoy my job less, I might get the time down to 1:30. :grimacing:

Muckaway:

Haha :laughing:

Aren’t all his posts exactly the same too? Regardless of thread topic, it will be the fault of someone in the EU, punctuated with some words in bold and a sprinkling of italics :laughing:

I’ve thought of another one. Christmas cards with penguins on.

Surely everyone knows that penguins live at the SOUTH Pole■■?

Noisy school kids that run around the decks of cross channel ferries,the ferry staff call them Petite elephants, more like a herd of them on the rampage all night.
Tannoy annoucments call their teachers to calm them down to no avail.They’re in the bar letting their hair down.

Teenagers usually from the South of England, and white, that put on that bloody ridiculous false West Indian style accent, boils my ■■■■.
Anybody that answers a question and finishes the scentence with "For my sins’’ I actually groan out loud when I hear it.
Any one of those oxygen thieving talentless imbeciles off towie or Geordie Shores.
Rizzle kicks, two more imbeciles.
■■■■ poor service in a cafe or shop.
Bar staff that never see you and are totally crap at their job.
Cold callers on my mobile.
Arse wipes that (in my case, try to, and then suddenly think again) talk to you as if you are uneducated pond life, just because you drive a truck for a living.
Jumped up little Councilors with cheap shiny arsed suits that close down town truck parks.
Those radical Muslims that booed our soldiers while parading in UK streets after returning from an Afghan tour.
MPs.
Russell Brand.
H&S Nazis that come running over to you, dressed up like a bloody circus clown with all the ppe crap, and expect you to take them seriously when they tell you that you are breaking one of their bloody ridiculous rules that defies logic in the real world.
I love this thread, being a grumpy old ■■■■■■■ :smiley:

I get the feeling that me and robroy are related… innit :smiley:

Having to use those pathetic roof straps to “secure” 26 pallets of bog roll in a curtainsider.
People who park half on the pavement for no particular reason. Or for any reason, really … why is it ok to block the pavement but not the road? Park somewhere else if there’s not room.
People - my neighbour springs to mind - who park their cars bang in the middle of a space big enough for two cars.
People who sincerely believe that a privately educated ex-City trader millionaire offers a genuine alternative to the political elite just because he’s rarely photographed without a ■■■ and a pint on the go.
People who drive around in the dark with their front foglights and sidelights on and are therefore able only to see three feet in front of their vehicles. And, related to that, people who think they need their rear foglights on because it’s raining, or because they drove through a patch of very light mist forty miles ago.
Shop assistants who chat to the person on the next till when they’re supposed to be serving me.
People who think that every single tedious detail of their lives needs to be blogged or Facebooked.

Impatient air passengers, the pilot directs them not to undo their seat belts until the aircraft has finally stopped at the terminal.
But oh no, they can’t follow instructions, they take off their seat belts while taxiing to the terminal.
What boils my pi55, they all stand up, knowing they can’t get off , as there is a delay and long queue.
I sit down and wait for the sheep.
Taxi drivers, I do not want to hear your life story and financial woes, or the pet rabbit has died.
Lorry drivers that sit in a cafe or pub wearing a hiviz.
Drunk and aggresive weekend clubbers who put people off coming to town centres at the weekend.
Street beggars that plead with you to spare some change for a night shelter, do not give them money, you are buying their crack or heroin.
Car and house burglars that steal Christmas presents and charity money.
Drivers that tell lies to get them unloaded before the queue by saying they will be out of hours, then you see them later, obviously not out of hours.
Restaurant food that is cold or raw, or has hairs in it.
All places that have run out of soap or loo paper.

One word…

Carryfast :laughing:

Only kidding :wink:

Cats
Vanessa Feltz
Dole scroungers
Benefit cheats
Radicalised Muslims
White chocolate
Rain
Women who take their entire families shopping
Rdc waiting rooms. I don’t want to know how hard your day had been so far.