UK needs more immigrants to 'avoid Brexit catastrophe'

No need to shout my name. I was just curious how this immigration reduction will be achieved knowing how dependent UK is on immigrants(from agriculture to NHS). Also the pledge comes from a person T.May, who as a HO secretary not only didn’t lower the number but increase them.
Since I came in this country I’ve been in the manual labor market(need min. 3 year in the country to work what I studied and worked in BG) and I can tell you majority workers are EE, and not because of the pay, but because we are reliable. You may not like it, you may not want to agree with it, but many of the British worker simply don’t want to work or want to for unrealistic pay and prefer to get drunk. One British colleague was caught driving forklift drunk, another smoking weed, another British colleague was fired for slapping someone in the face, EE workers don’t do this. Im not saying all are like this, but there is reason for us to be hired and is not only money, reliability, results and work ethic is a must. And on all cushy jobs such as office pencil pushers, H&S and managers are only local British people…
If you think levels will go down as before 2004 you are mistaken…
Oh yeah, benefits, how many EE claim benefits? Its ridiculous to think that we come for benefits, my neighbor is British, she told me she lives on benefits for the past 13 years, and just both brand new Renault, I drive 12 years old Honda for 600 quid. She complains- I dont have money for overseas holiday :open_mouth:

A good old documentary explain it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=bqo-7rtGwOU

P.S. So far as an agency bot I’ve worked in beef factory, fish factory, amazon and full time in food warehouse. This agency thing is total disgrace for all workers.

thedailymash.co.uk/news/busi … 0518127927

Dolph:
No need to shout my name. I was just curious how this immigration reduction will be achieved knowing how dependent UK is on immigrants(from agriculture to NHS). Also the pledge comes from a person T.May, who as a HO secretary not only didn’t lower the number but increase them.
Since I came in this country I’ve been in the manual labor market(need min. 3 year in the country to work what I studied and worked in BG) and I can tell you majority workers are EE, and not because of the pay, but because we are reliable. You may not like it, you may not want to agree with it, but many of the British worker simply don’t want to work or want to for unrealistic pay and prefer to get drunk. One British colleague was caught driving forklift drunk, another smoking weed, another British colleague was fired for slapping someone in the face, EE workers don’t do this. Im not saying all are like this, but there is reason for us to be hired and is not only money, reliability, results and work ethic is a must. And on all cushy jobs such as office pencil pushers, H&S and managers are only local British people…
Oh yeah, benefits, how many EE claim benefits? Its ridiculous to think that we come for benefits, my neighbor is British, she told me she lives on benefits for the past 13 years, and just both brand new Renault, I drive 12 years old Honda for 600 quid. She complains- I dont have money for overseas holiday :open_mouth:

P.S. So far as an agency bot I’ve worked in beef factory, fish factory, amazon and full time in food warehouse. This agency thing is total disgrace for all workers.

Let’s get this right.

East Euro economic migrants with a self interest in taking jobs here and over supplying the labour market in the process,call the indigenous workforce and population lazy undisciplined good for nothings to justify the continuation of the scam.Meanwhile for some reason East Euro employers,nor East Euro in general,shows no signs of wanting to pay its own supposedly superior workforce enough to keep it at home nor developing their own economies to make East Euro a place worth living in for its own people and without sponging off the more economically developed West Euro states.To say nothing of the ongoing inconsistency of being Nationalist when it suits them and full on Soviet Federalist when it doesn’t and if the pay off is right.Which part have I missed here.

Make no mistake the whole scam is just because the US ( wrongly ) sees a strategic advantage,in paying off Eastern Europe to get back at Russia.Nothing to do with the supposed ‘superiority’ of East Euro workers.Who’s only contribution to working class solidarity is to call their Brit counterparts lazy and effectively worthless as part of an agenda of self interest.

Keep going you’re doing a great job in making the case for a change in Labour Party policy to one of hard Brexit and then some,in the form of retrospective deportation of East Euro workers,if only Corbyn had the brains to do it. :unamused:

net migration of 200,000 will be needed annually.

And where are these people going to come from ?

Eastern Europe ?

In which case, what happens to their economies ?

NHS can’t survive without nurses from Africa I keep hearing. Well what about health services in African countries if all their nurses trot off to Europe to earn the big bucks ?

I’m ■■■■■■■ sick of hearing this ■■■■ every ■■■■■■■ day. We should learn to do things for ourselves instead of letting greedy ■■■■■■ bosses import cheap labour to line their own pockets :imp:

Carryfast:

Dolph:

Let’s get this right.

East Euro economic migrants with a self interest in taking jobs here and over supplying the labour market in the process,call the indigenous workforce and population lazy undisciplined good for nothings to justify the continuation of the scam.Meanwhile for some reason East Euro employers,nor East Euro in general,shows no signs of wanting to pay its own supposedly superior workforce enough to keep it at home nor developing their own economies to make East Euro a place worth living in for its own people and without sponging off the more economically developed West Euro states.To say nothing of the ongoing inconsistency of being Nationalist when it suits them and full on Soviet Federalist when it doesn’t and if the pay off is right.Which part have I missed here.

Make no mistake the whole scam is just because the US ( wrongly ) sees a strategic advantage,in paying off Eastern Europe to get back at Russia.Nothing to do with the supposed ‘superiority’ of East Euro workers.Who’s only contribution to working class solidarity is to call their Brit counterparts lazy and effectively worthless as part of an agenda of self interest.

Keep going you’re doing a great job in making the case for a change in Labour Party policy to one of hard Brexit and then some,in the form of retrospective deportation of East Euro workers,if only Corbyn had the brains to do it. :unamused:

Most employers including the biggest in Bulgaria are foreign owned, mostly Western European. Why they don’t want to pay decent wage is beyond me,but its fact, they don’t. Even the prices of all products are more expensive in EE then the very same products from the same manufacturer then in WE.
What Im saying is that EE are hired not only because of the low pay, you can beat yourself in the chest with nationalist mantra as much as you want, but the fact remains, majority of the new British generation(youngsters) want to work desk job, go to uni for some useless diploma and drink a lot of alcohol instead of working hard its way in life. Thats what my British employer and landlord told me as well as I witness it. In South Yorkshire I lived with 3 British flatmates, 2 of them 27-35 years old, lazy and drunk at 16.00h. The third a fantastic guy, engineer.
Also I didn’t made the documentary in the link from my previous post, its BBC who did, the employer in it are British, listen to what they have to say.

No need to deport anyone, cease our current rights to work and live here legally and we will leave voluntarily…

Dolph:
No need to deport anyone, cease our current rights to work and live here legally and we will leave voluntarily…

Or we all stop making silly stereotypical generalisations and start to respect each other as working class equals and agree that our relative respective national interests have to come first above all else as part of that.Which means directing the arguments where they belong at the exploitative establishment and stupid US foreign policies which are creating needless mass movement of people and resulting friction and economic implications which benefit no country.

Not branding Brit workers as no good just because it suits the prevailing self interest of East Euro migrant workers as things stand.

Hard Brexit which allows ‘existing’ migrants ‘up to’ the date of the referendum vote to stay obviously being consistent with the former.But not the latter that obviously being a case of insulting your hosts and abusing your welcome.While removal of automatic work permit and resident status of those arriving ‘after’ that cut off date also fits the definition of ‘deportation’.That move being no big deal as you know happening in the rest of the English speaking world,often even retrospectively,on a routine basis so why not here. :bulb: :wink:

It would make more sense to keep everyone actually working, paying taxes, and dare I say “culturally integrated” here on "Brexit Done Day" (not the 23rd June 2016)
with anyone “not working” by that point deported rather than trying to decide who’s here legally or not.

“If you’re in work by Brexit Done Day - you get to stay, and you have your work permit made up into automatic permanent leave to remain”.

If you’re not in work and paying taxes - the amnesty doesn’t apply, and you get deported the moment the authorities can track you down in whatever black market corner of society you now live in.
That’ll include people living off the state as well, of course.

There’s no such thing as an asylum seeker - there are only national service deserters from outside the EU who should not fall under EU-wide protections based on “no papers” and a pack of lies.

That just leaves those here claiming in-work benefits because they don’t have a proper job that raises their pay out of the poverty trap:
AKA the majority agency population as it stands… :bulb:

Winseer:
It would make more sense to keep everyone actually working, paying taxes, and dare I say “culturally integrated” here on "Brexit Done Day" (not the 23rd June 2016)
with anyone “not working” by that point deported rather than trying to decide who’s here legally or not.

“If you’re in work by Brexit Done Day - you get to stay, and you have your work permit made up into automatic permanent leave to remain”.

If you’re not in work and paying taxes - the amnesty doesn’t apply, and you get deported the moment the authorities can track you down in whatever black market corner of society you now live in.
That’ll include people living off the state as well, of course.

There’s no such thing as an asylum seeker - there are only national service deserters from outside the EU who should not fall under EU-wide protections based on “no papers” and a pack of lies.

That just leaves those here claiming in-work benefits because they don’t have a proper job that raises their pay out of the poverty trap:
AKA the majority agency population as it stands… :bulb:

If we want to remove the problem of the labour market being over supplied by low wage expectation East Euro labour.How does the obvious implications of saying that anyone who arrives here before,more like even if,we eventually get Brexit can stay,fix that.Bearing in mind the obvious mass rush to beat the deadline,which will follow ?.

We voted out in June 2016 on a manifesto of an end to free movement and ‘that’s’ when it should apply from.While on that note who gains from extending that deadline to effectively 2020 if not indefinitely and what would have been the point of voting out on that issue at least.In which case why are you so keen to keep the flood gates open. :confused:

While by your same logic we’d also say that we’re also going to remove all cabotage restrictions in line with the single transport market principles possibly to be repealed at some arbitrary date like 2025 possibly not.Remind us again what we actually voted for in that case. :unamused:

Terry T:

net migration of 200,000 will be needed annually.

And where are these people going to come from ?

Eastern Europe ?

In which case, what happens to their economies ?

NHS can’t survive without nurses from Africa I keep hearing. Well what about health services in African countries if all their nurses trot off to Europe to earn the big bucks ?

I’m [zb] sick of hearing this [zb] every [zb] day. We should learn to do things for ourselves instead of letting greedy [zb] bosses import cheap labour to line their own pockets :imp:

Bang on