trucknet uk

The FB groups come across more childish (bit rich me saying that), Trucknet for me has the edge over them with a better image but do miss the drunken kickoffs, maybe they will make a comeback.

Got a private WhatsApp group with a few other drivers which is great for brutal banter, honestly we all work out the same yard yet the ■■■■■■■■■■ and personal attacks is hysterical. Then there’s the ■■■■ omg thats great.

Finding the right balance of sensible and silly works for me.

Oh and I’m also a ■■■■■ ■■■■ on mumsnet…

Dipper_Dave:
but do miss the drunken kickoffs, maybe they will make a comeback

I doubt it, thread starters only have to ask for the topic to be removed now and it is.

The latest victim seems to be the topic THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR.

It is far better now the trolls/Fake accounts have gone.
But i would say maybe a bit harsh to have pre modded some of the more straight talkers .
Anyway keep up the good work .

tachograph:

Dipper_Dave:

I doubt it, thread starters only have to ask for the topic to be removed now and it is.

I wondered what happened to him and that thread.

tachograph:

Dipper_Dave:

Tbf that had all the hallmarks of trolling didn’t it? New poster, bold and confident style, slightly incendiary but most of all written in the style of someone who’s well used to this forum and is on good and relaxed terms with many existing posters. Almost like walking into a room full of old mates and slotting straight into their conversation.

the maoster:

tachograph:

Dipper_Dave:

Tbf that had all the hallmarks of trolling didn’t it? New poster, bold and confident style, slightly incendiary but most of all written in the style of someone who’s well used to this forum and is on good and relaxed terms with many existing posters. Almost like walking into a room full of old mates and slotting straight into their conversation.

I’m not sure if we’re talking about the same topic but all I saw was somebody behaving like a fool when things never went his way.

A bit of light hearted ■■■■ taking and the thread was gone.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:

the maoster:

tachograph:

Dipper_Dave:

I’m not sure if we’re talking about the same topic but all I saw was somebody behaving like a fool when things never went his way.

A bit of light hearted ■■■■ taking and the thread was gone.

Sent from my mobile.

Why, what did he say/do?
I missed his parting shot :unamused: :smiley: .
Last time I saw it was when I asked him if his role as ‘Forum guide’ was official or self appointed. :unamused:
When I went back to see what his answer was, it had just…gone.
He did come across as a bit of a self assured ■■■, so the answer was obvious.tbh…missed all the fun again. :smiley:

I’m all for cleaning up the forum, getting rid of unneccesary abuse etc etc,… but do the ‘light entertainment’ threads where some make idiots of themselves, really need to be totally deleted?
A bit of a laugh amongst all the serious and constructive questions and comments just make for a good balance I reckon…but what do I know eh?

robroy:
Why, what did he say/do?
I missed his parting shot :unamused: :smiley:

I don’t think there were any-more posts from him after your post, there was one person who agreed with you and as far as I can tell that was it the topic was gone :confused:

the maoster:

Agreed maoster, and that’s exactly the reason that it was removed.

Just for the record, it was NOT removed by request.

The Mods can’t be around 24/7, but it just happens that it was spotted and dealt with fairly early on.

gogzy:
tbh i havnt posted on here in over a year and a half and im not on here as much as i used to be…probably a lot of people thinking who the hell are you…and then some who are like…[zb]

Oh ■■■■ :smiley:

Harry Monk:
RobK is still here. He just isn’t called RobK any more. :wink:

Vince is still here too. He just isn’t called Vince any more. :laughing:

robroy:

polytrotter:
Is that maybe because as soon as you’ve posted you get

Duh can’t you spell.
Duh you should know that.
What no , or . Or ! Or "
Etc etc etc

Plus you never know nowadays wether it’s just the same person with multiple accounts commenting / posting.
Or maybe I’m just a pessimist??
[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Duh ‘‘wether’’…can’t you spell. :unamused:
A wether is a castrated goat…‘‘Duh you should know that’’ :unamused:

I’m joking…I’m joking !!.. :bulb:
:laughing: :smiley:

No it’s true

Actually it’s a castrated Ram

Is it schadenfreude when we laugh at the misfortune of others. I was in hospital with a rupture for 5 years after laughing too loud at a bloke who bought a cement mixer and another who bought a £5k power pack to run his toaster,