Trucking Hell daily quiz

Well done, VolvoFH :sunglasses: You are now certainly on my “phone a friend” list!

Coffeeholic - have you switched to decaff this month? :open_mouth:

Semtex - it’s been fun trying to get my brain cell back in gear this month! Good quiz, thanks :smiley:

FIRST TIME AND 10//10 :smiley:

REGARDS
PAUL

I finally got in the top ten in Oct 2008,and I did ok in February this year too, which you will all see when Semtex posts the results for Feb. Hooray!!!
Come on guys and gals, how about some more players. :slight_smile: PLEASE. Liz

How about changing some of the categories, Semtex. :smiley: :wink:

I,m coming 3rd yippee,
but my time was rubish.

"Slow and steady"springs to mind

Well done Coffeeholic who made the top again. I did not do too bad in March and hope to catch up this month. Liz

Sorry folks, I’m right up to my eyeballs at the moment.

If anyone fancies taking over the running of the quiz, can you let me know by PM because I don’t really have the time now what with the bus driving and my IT course.

Semtex

LoadsOfHorses:
Well done, VolvoFH :sunglasses: You are now certainly on my “phone a friend” list!

Coffeeholic - have you switched to decaff this month? :open_mouth:

Only just noticed this post so sorry for the delay in answering. I didn’t switch to decaf, I was just bored with the same categories so played the entire month by not reading the questions and just choosing the answers based on more than likely having had the question before. Worked better some days than others and I was happy with a top ten place without reading the questions. ‘Normal’ service was resumed in February and March you’ll notice. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: In April I’m trying the not reading the questions thing again to see if I can beat my January 9th place with this method. :smiley:

I was also very happy VolvoFH won in January as it kept it in the family, VolvoFH is my 17 year old son. :smiley: :smiley:

Results for Febuary and March

Mar 09

51 players played during the month.

1. Coffeeholic (420 points, 3 wins)
  2. Maiche (416 points, 4 wins)
  3. colingl (408 points, 2 wins)
  4. VolvoFH (379 points, 1 wins)
  5. Scanny (372 points, 2 wins)
  6. Enigma (361 points, 1 wins)
  7. scanialady142 (343 points, 5 wins)
  8. clarens (338 points, 3 wins)
  9. terrybear (326 points, 2 wins)
  10. LoadsOfHorses (301 points, 0 wins)

Feb 09

53 players played during the month.

1. Coffeeholic (426 points, 5 wins)
  2. Maiche (397 points, 4 wins)
  3. VolvoFH (369 points, 3 wins)
  4. clarens (360 points, 5 wins)
  5. colingl (335 points, 1 wins)
  6. me2 (317 points, 0 wins)
  7. Scanny (309 points, 3 wins)
  8. terrybear (297 points, 0 wins)
  9. scanialady142 (290 points, 1 wins)
  10. Enigma (288 points, 1 wins)

Congrats to all

See the subjects have been changed. Hope there are not too many American questions, including sport. :angry: Liz

scanialady142:
See the subjects have been changed. Hope there are not too many American questions, including sport. :angry: Liz

Friday I would expect at least 8 of the 10 questions to be on American sport. :wink: I might have to go back to playing properly this month now the topics have changed at last. :open_mouth:

Semtex, I presume you are still setting the questions, but I am sure everyone agrees that American questions are not very good idea. After seeing today’s questions they were not too bad, but dread to think how I will do when we get to the sport ones. Liz

scanialady142:
Semtex, I presume you are still setting the questions, but I am sure everyone agrees that American questions are not very good idea. After seeing today’s questions they were not too bad, but dread to think how I will do when we get to the sport ones. Liz

I don’t actually set the questions…just choose the catagories. each catagory has a database of questions which is randomly selected, hence the “american questions”

3/10 man i’m thick!!! I Dont know anything about sport let alone American sports. I got the one about golf and Liverpool correct, but the other one was a total fluke!!!

i tired it and got 3 points. :confused: :frowning:

I been having a go at this and no matter how quick I am at reading and clicking the answers I can’t do it in less that 40 seconds. So how come folks are managing 10/10 in 20 secs? Is there a way of getting a look at the questions before the timer starts?

Lonewolf Yorks:
I been having a go at this and no matter how quick I am at reading and clicking the answers I can’t do it in less that 40 seconds. So how come folks are managing 10/10 in 20 secs? Is there a way of getting a look at the questions before the timer starts?

They are cheating.

If you don’t read the questions and just click an answer randomly it still takes between 20-30 seconds

Nobody bothered about this?

Lonewolf Yorks:

no sorry couldnt careless. :neutral_face:

Lonewolf Yorks:

I did it today and got 6/10