Truckers memories

am i on my own here?

my husband has a terrible memory :open_mouth:

is it all the hours he puts in or is it just him■■?

i got up at 3.30 to take him to the yard -
he says where is my cash card?
i say i dunno you had it
we look all over!
he says ill have to take yours!
i say RIGHT LAUGH!
we go to the 7/11 thats open all ngiht where he last uses it - and he shows them mine and they say no you didnt leave it here…
we get to the truck…
he says wheres your card?
i say I DUNNO YOU HAD IT! (getting mad now)
we look everywhere
he finds HIS card :confused:
mine is now lost…
this isnt a one off he loses things all the time - he must lose about 4 phones a year 6 wallets money sunglasses hes on his third pair in a month!

oh and get this he bought a truckers wallet last month ARGHHHHHHHHH pmsl i said i want a divorce haha -i should wrap it around his chuffin neck lol

sorry guys just sounding off and wondered if this was a man thing - a trucker thing - or just him being a wally

sez :smiley:

Is there any chance that he could lose you :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
Is there any chance that he could lose you :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

absolutely none - he earns too much money haha

unless bruce willis comes and carries me away!

sez

:slight_smile: It may be a attention deficit disorder brought on by chronic ear abuse. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cattleman:
absolutely none - he earns too much money haha

unless bruce willis comes and carries me away!

sez

Ah well we live in hope. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bloooooomin cheek! :laughing:

Cattleman:
bloooooomin cheek! :laughing:

That’s me :laughing: :laughing:

Don,t worry I do it all the time (have done for the last 20yrs or so) he just put it somewhere safe and forgot where the safe place was !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Ask him does he ever forget where he lives cos then it is time to worry if he says YES :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Got to go now as “matron” says it is time for me afternoon kip!! :blush: :blush: :blush: