Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

Carryfast:
It’s my bet that the SACP will eventually win out with Chinese backing and help

Edit to add.ANC supposedly not also onside with Communism as ever yeah right. :unamused:

thenewamerican.com/world-new … orld-order

Ironically I’d guess that the Afrikaaners problem is also that of the English speaking world in general v Chinese Communist expansionism and new world order dominance.Robinson obviously being seen as just another ethnic Brit nationalist thorn in the side of that agenda by the Globalists.

ANC are crooks robbing the people who put them in power , and the SA white elite cheat and rob everyone no matter where from !

Oh and free tommy Robinson

i just hope i do better with tommy robinson than i did with mandela.
all those years there were masses of posters saying " free nelson mandela",i sent away for one twice with no reply.
the same posters are appearing now for tommy robinson and ive already sent away for one,i hope i get something back this time.

dieseldog999:
i just hope i do better with tommy robinson than i did with mandela.
all those years there were masses of posters saying " free nelson mandela",i sent away for one twice with no reply.
the same posters are appearing now for tommy robinson and ive already sent away for one,i hope i get something back this time.

Be careful what you wish for!
[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

good quote i found earlier

The whole #FreeTommy movement is utterly bizarre.

Person breaks law.
Person pleads guilty.
Person is allowed a chance and given suspended sentence.
Person carries out same actions.
Person again pleads guilty.
Person is sent to prison.

The trial was conducted like the bloody sanhedrin were running it - for all we know, there was no evidence whatsoever. :imp:

I didn’t see a single video where he even called someone so much as a rude word. :open_mouth:

FFS that’s like ordering my dog to be destroyed, because he offended someone with his bark, just because the listener preferred Brahms! :angry:

Today, I find myself more sneering at TONY Robinson than “Tommy”.

It is a shame that we cannot have one of Baldrick’s “cunning plans” at this point - eh?
Even as a Remainer - it cannot be much worse than the un-plan we’ve got at present. :unamused:

tintin-brexit.png

I think there’s a lot of ethnic Europeans seething just below the surface ,but they’re afraid of the consequences if they speak out about immigration.

Not just in Britain,but all over Europe.

Sure there is… The immigrants that have been here 20-40 years - are getting mightily ■■■■■■ off that “Non EU citizen ■■■-lately” is jumping over their kids on the housing list for starters!

In a country where us whities are banned from being Anti anything - what indeed happens when we have that big falling out between immigrants of the past generations - and THIS lot that are calling themselves “Asylum Seekers”?

Winseer:
Sure there is… The immigrants that have been here 20-40 years - are getting mightily ■■■■■■ off that “Non EU citizen ■■■-lately” is jumping over their kids on the housing list for starters!

In a country where us whities are banned from being Anti anything - what indeed happens when we have that big falling out between immigrants of the past generations - and THIS lot that are calling themselves “Asylum Seekers”?

Whatever happens mate it will always be whitey’s fault, even if we’ve all been killed off, on that you could bet your life’s savings.

Juddian:

Winseer:

Whatever happens mate it will always be whitey’s fault, even if we’ve all been killed off, on that you could bet your life’s savings.

…Correct. And indeed, this is the main reason more than anything else for bringing about CHANGE in this country.

We should all be against “Political Correctness” be we Left of Right thinking people in this country.

Labour might want to help the “Many” - but what happens when the Many swipe the lot - and leave themselves as our new political elites, and then attempt to enforce PC laws on the rest of us?

Employment Law would be the main target:

“If you don’t employ that militant islamist - you’re going to jail”.
“If you don’t fire that whitey for upsetting that criminal - you’re going to jail”.
“If you call someone a criminal, then it is YOU that will be going to jail.”
“If you don’t pay far higher taxes with a skip in your step to pay for people you’ve never met, nor even want to know - you’re going to jail”.
“If you don’t let illegals have access to your women - you’re going to get acid thrown in your face”.

I actually worry that the very firms I work for - might soon be brought down to rack and ruin by such laws. “Over-Compliance” not only costs a fortune, but also favours high staff turnover, which isn’t cheap for employers in the “start up costs” sense.

Winseer:

Juddian:

Winseer:

…Correct. And indeed, this is the main reason more than anything else for bringing about CHANGE in this country.

We should all be against “Political Correctness” be we Left of Right thinking people in this country.

Labour might want to help the “Many” - but what happens when the Many swipe the lot - and leave themselves as our new political elites, and then attempt to enforce PC laws on the rest of us?

Employment Law would be the main target:

“If you don’t employ that militant islamist - you’re going to jail”.
“If you don’t fire that whitey for upsetting that criminal - you’re going to jail”.
“If you call someone a criminal, then it is YOU that will be going to jail.”
“If you don’t pay far higher taxes with a skip in your step to pay for people you’ve never met, nor even want to know - you’re going to jail”.
“If you don’t let illegals have access to your women - you’re going to get acid thrown in your face”.

We need to sort out our aims.In firstly calling a spade a spade that our definition of citizenship isn’t fit for purpose in historically being taken advantage of as a charter for the import of cheap Asian and African labour from the point of view of the Con globalists and a force multiplier in the case of the commies.Or possibly even a combination of both in the case of those supportive of the obvious Kalergi type plan being foisted on Europe.While that demographic,and to a lesser extent the slavic one,by definition can only be more alien to us than the western European one.While in all cases Europe needs to get back to its roots of seperate sovereign nation states all doing their own thing and only co operating when it suits them and with the option to say no when it doesn’t.Which ironically means the ECJ dominated UK puppet justice system out the window.

We’ll all be on a MI 5/ MI 6 list soon just for looking at this thread. Never mind posting on it. But you’re right Winseer.

Over 20m people are on some “MI5” list these days. It is going to be hard to “Watch the 3000” trying to harm us, when they are too busy wathing out for the next Robinson character merely telling some oncomfortable truths in public with a mild-mannered voice.

Our politicians have clearly been paid a LOT of money to “go after their own citizens” rather than the “trojans” among us. :frowning:

According to a Facebook post he has been released on bail pending a retrial due to legal failings in the previous hearing.

Think it might be interesting how this is spun in the news

kcrussell25:
According to a Facebook post he has been released on bail pending a retrial due to legal failings in the previous hearing.

An exact description of the ‘legal failings’ and how and why they happened would be even more ‘interesting’.Although obviously won’t be expecting that any time soon from the laughably biased mainstream media Stasi style propaganda service. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpHmHWQV6_M

mostly glossed over quietly.
basically it says they were wrong in convicting him.
a touch of big brother slaps your wrist and shows what could happen if you keep being a naughty boy and dont conform.
with the backing he has,then surely a case for damages might follow?

kcrussell25:

I have been out of the country quite a bit so might of missed it, although I have tried to keep up with the news from various outlets, but I’ve heard very little about Tommy Robinson or the demonstrations supporting him on the mainstream outlets, even though I’ve believe there have been quite a few matches in London.

dieseldog999:
mostly glossed over quietly.
basically it says they were wrong in convicting him.
a touch of big brother slaps your wrist and shows what could happen if you keep being a naughty boy and dont conform.
with the backing he has,then surely a case for damages might follow?

He has got to be retried by a different judge. If he is found not guilty then yes I would say he has a strong case for damages

muckles:

kcrussell25:

I have been out of the country quite a bit so might of missed it, although I have tried to keep up with the news from various outlets, but I’ve heard very little about Tommy Robinson or the demonstrations supporting him on the mainstream outlets, even though I’ve believe there have been quite a few matches in London.

There have been bits but not much. Most was on Facebook and YouTube.

It was actually top story on the BBC website earlier which surprised me.

There is a picture of the court judgement on Facebook but I don’t know how to copy it across but the summary is the whole thing was rushed and process not followed. He is being retried so isn’t “cleared” but he will now get a proper trial with the opportunity to put a defense in.

Itis also reported but I didn’t see it in the bit posted that he didn’t plead guilty, he wasn’t asked for one at the time