TNUK's best driver?

Following the lead for self nomination… well, I wish I could nominate myself, after all I am obviously the best looking here as my frequent selfies will testify. But I really cant apply for the crown as Best Driver because of my past experiences, Im afraid my driving history is largely uncheckable, The Regiment never answers queries about members. Probably said too much already.
Oh, and I notice my licence has the same date as Winseer`s not the same year though.

AndrewG:

eagerbeaver:
Come on though folks, who else has had the experience over the last 3 yrs that I’ve had?

Don’t see anyone on here managing it to be honest. How many of you have done 16’ roof trusses to new build housing estates with a manual tag lift artic? :sunglasses:

Admit it, I am the real deal.

Now wheres that ■■■■ trumpeteer Y/T vid when its most needed… :wink:

Dont know about best driver moniker but im betting i’d win any competition for most fuel burnt each week… :grimacing:

Nah, there’s a few boat chasers here for whom 4000kms is only half a weeks work… :laughing:

It’s nice to see that some of my fellow pro’s believe they can match my talent.

Hope and enthusiasm are indeed great things…

eagerbeaver:
It’s nice to see that some of my fellow pro’s believe they can match my talent.

Hope and enthusiasm are indeed great things…

Why does this picture come up in my mind?
Loud, thick and full of itself

IMG_0180.JPG

It’s probably because you have just had a shave in the mirror.

Freudian jobby. The word “■■■■” is still fresh in your frontal lobes. :wink:

eagerbeaver:
It’s probably because you have just had a shave in the mirror.

Freudian jobby. The word “■■■■” is still fresh in your frontal lobes. :wink:

Yes, and■■?

I reckon I’m right up there with the greats as today I drove a truck without the cruise control working :open_mouth: :open_mouth: imagine that folks and I drove a mind blowing 302 km all with my right foot, I’m at home with the said foot in the wife’s foot massage contraption trying to sooth it now :blush:

Balb Bloke, surely there must have been a spare unit? You should have called out a fitter and not left the yard.

I did a lorry swap a few years ago, took a rigid from Gloucester to East Grinstead and the cruise didn’t work, jumped in the one with fire damage in the back and the bloody radio didn’t work!. What a shambles of a company. :laughing:

Obviously didn’t know till I got out onto the motorway but I told myself to man up and get on with the job in hand although I was pleased to hit downhill sections to give me foot a break .

You can not qualify for this title, nor call yourself a real trucker until you can, or have, …driven a full week without consulting a sat nav.

cat.jpg
:wink: :smiley:

robroy:
You can not qualify for this title, nor call yourself a real trucker until you can, or have, …driven a full week without consulting a sat nav.

:wink: :smiley:

I’m qualified then as mine packed up over 2 yrs ago, woo hoo I must be the best !!