Thread/poster of 2016

Who has the award for the funniest thread or post of 2016, for me Diesel Dog 999 and eager beaver are two that springs to mind!

CarryFast!!!

Evil8’s difficult employee thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Castillidie:
CarryFast!!!

+1 just on the infinite monkey theory, he must have written some gems. :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
Evil8’s difficult employee thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1

Who done the thread pretending to be new driver and balls it up by posting under his real name? fell off his moped and some one had crapped in his mopeds top box whilst delivering a pizza, that was up there with Evils difficult dozy employee!!

Another vote for Carryfast. Should we get a trophy made up or something?

switchlogic:

No

I thought of getting this framed as an award for him

“Rannaissance man. Carryfast, plus some other bloke from the council…”

switchlogic:

Few ideas here Luke?

M7982_1644.jpg

James the cat:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that an Allegro ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

raymundo:

James the cat:

Wash your mouth out! That’s his jagwaaaaaar. Plus a big baby arm king Edward. I’ve titled the work since, I’m having it printed and framed. Big gold frame, nice and 80s. Shall we have the award do down the “rose and crarn”?

I thought of getting a component from his beloved Fuller gearbox put on a plinth. But I can’t find one. Because they’re old shyyt and now used as horse shoes.

raymundo:

James the cat:

No but found this one already on a plinth Raymundo,

VA04500_1.JPG

Dieseldog & Dipper Dave get my vote for their consistency

BTW - where is Contraflow these days?? - I am missing the smoking monkey :exclamation:

Probably worth more than the original car Pete :laughing:

raymundo:
Probably worth more than the original car Pete :laughing:

You mean its easier to hide it in cupboard than keep putting the real one in a garage!

Every poster who doesn’t get the response they expected to their OP and who then throws all their toys out, or who never comes back to it should get this award

a pair of balls.jpg

so they can man up and admit they got it wrong!

Keraguy…

(Who appears to have vanished) for the shunters wind up thread. Had me in fits that did.

Runner up Mr Beazle for making Dozy look even dafter than usual.

James the cat:

raymundo:

James the cat:

Wash your mouth out! That’s his jagwaaaaaar. Plus a big baby arm king Edward. I’ve titled the work since, I’m having it printed and framed. Big gold frame, nice and 80s. Shall we have the award do down the “rose and crarn”?

I thought of getting a component from his beloved Fuller gearbox put on a plinth. But I can’t find one. Because they’re old shyyt and now used as horse shoes.

That’s not a Jagwaaaaaar at all - it’s a Daimler!

Steve

I won’t tell if you don’t