Taking Citalopram

If you are having a problem with your medical come over to France. 5 minutes, 24 euros, job done. Just renewed mine for my 50th - was going to pack in trucking when I was 35 but the best laid plans etc! Anyway couldn’t believe how easy french med was, blood pressure - yes you’ve got one - hearing - what? - reflexes - if you hit me again with that hammer I’m telling my mam! - eyesight - I can see the board but it is all in pictures and I don’t know the French word for tortoise! Cat I can manage! No peeing in a bottle, no doctor squeezing your nuts - always a downside! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: However got the new licence but still can’t get a job :cry: :cry: :cry:
Anyway glad yours worked out OK. Know what you mean about trucking making you depressed, I might have to come back to UK to earn some cash and that I am NOT looking forward to.
All the best
Rob

Thanks for your further interest.I would imagine there would be quite a few vocational drivers on anti-depressants etc.
Like most things in life i will take it as it comes, my own doctor has expressed surprise at the licence not running for the full five years.
I think i will gradually wean myself off the pills.
Leslie G Heath