Stupid is as stupid does

On the M1 after leaving the yard. Joining the M1 that is a down on your luck driver watching a film or TV on his iPad (other tablets are available). With it Sat in front of the instrument panel and bright as you like in the dark.

Now personally I don’t care but you would think that with all the recent publications of the “police spy truck” etc and bad accidents where phones etc were involved.

So why would you even risk it?

Guess the pay is so poor he works maximum hours every day and doesn’t get time to watch TV.

You youngsters have no idea how easy life is today. Try imagine the vinigar strokes, without adaptive cruise control wit a magazine on the steering wheel. …

the nodding donkey:
You youngsters have no idea how easy life is today. Try imagine the vinigar strokes, without adaptive cruise control wit a magazine on the steering wheel. …

I’m hardly a youngster ND.

the nodding donkey:

:laughing:

simcor:
On the M1 after leaving the yard. Joining the M1 that is a down on your luck driver watching a film or TV on his iPad (other tablets are available). With it Sat in front of the instrument panel and bright as you like in the dark.

Now personally I don’t care but you would think that with all the recent publications of the “police spy truck” etc and bad accidents where phones etc were involved.

Guess the pay is so poor he works maximum hours every day and doesn’t get time to watch TV.

Was it a Romanian registered unit? I was coming back from Tamworth down the M40 the other day and my mate saw this guy in a blue Romanian reg’d XF watching a film on his tablet which was mounted on his dash. And he was swerving all over the place.

IndigoJo:

simcor:

Was it a Romanian registered unit? I was coming back from Tamworth down the M40 the other day and my mate saw this guy in a blue Romanian reg’d XF watching a film on his tablet which was mounted on his dash. And he was swerving all over the place.

Nope British truck owned by Downtons obviously I can’t say what ethnicity the driver was as I don’t know other than he was white.

simcor:

IndigoJo:

simcor:

Nope British truck owned by Downtons obviously I can’t say what ethnicity the driver was as I don’t know other than he was white.

was that not just the glare reflecting off the screen making him look that way?
possibly he was in disguise and you couldnt see his turban sitting on the passenger seat… :open_mouth:

simcor:

could of been UK Tramp with co pilot on his tablet
i mean why would anyone want a sat nav that big
or as small as a smart phone for that matter

dieseldog999:

simcor:

IndigoJo:

simcor:

was that not just the glare reflecting off the screen making him look that way?
possibly he was in disguise and you couldnt see his turban sitting on the passenger seat… :open_mouth:

Error no.

villa:

simcor:

could of been UK Tramp with co pilot on his tablet
i mean why would anyone want a sat nav that big
or as small as a smart phone for that matter

Nah he’s been working for Stobrats so unless he’s really desperate I can’t see him going to down on your luck haulage.

see flip flops with laptops and tablets all time on bash tables going along with films on all the time.personally i would never do anything like that at all.plus it is ilegal to and vosa and the police come down on u very hard for it.why would u do it anyway as it blocks ur view out the windscreen to when u got laptop open

thunder367:
see flip flops with laptops and tablets all time on bash tables going along with films on all the time.personally i would never do anything like that at all.plus it is ilegal to and vosa and the police come down on u very hard for it.why would u do it anyway as it blocks ur view out the windscreen to when u got laptop open

I’m surprised you’ve managed to switch on the device on which you’re writing that ^^.