Stafford lorry park no more

sent a email to stafford council to see if they will be opening a new lorry park as a new road is being built through the current one.this is what they sent me

Thank you for your recent enquiry unfortunately the lorry park is currently closed to enable preparatory works for Stafford Western Access Road and once the works are complete it will be lost to the development. We will explore the feasibility of providing a similar facility elsewhere if there is the demand.

Yours sincerely

SAllen

Parking Manager

Stafford Borough Council

That will be a roundabout NO! then :imp:

thunder367:
sent a email to stafford council to see if they will be opening a new lorry park as a new road is being built through the current one.this is what they sent me

Thank you for your recent enquiry unfortunately the lorry park is currently closed to enable preparatory works for Stafford Western Access Road and once the works are complete it will be lost to the development. We will explore the feasibility of providing a similar facility elsewhere if there is the demand.

Yours sincerely

SAllen

Parking Manager

Stafford Borough Council

If there is the demand? :unamused:
The fact that there is a chronic shortage of proper suitable parks in the UK, and that in this case there has been a ‘‘demand’’ for that park (on Doxey rd?) since 1979 (that I know of) should be crystal clear for even him to see.

Just another cop out statement/soundbite by another Council official who in real terms does just simply not give a ■■■■. :smiling_imp:

It’s ok closing and developing these sites, but it should be like chopping down trees…replace them.
Not all of us just settle for parking in ■■■■ unsuitable lay bys, which has only just came about relatively recently widespread, because of ■■■■ s like him. :smiling_imp:

they have repopened it now they did the access road and raised it so u do not have to drive through a lake to get to it.but the tiolet and shower block has not been opened up at all since the lorry park was opened up again

Well at least it’s open again.
How many can get on now, and how much to park now?

What about the ind est. By Anold Clark & Screwfix, last time i parked there they had put double yellows on the road leading to Screwfix but rest was still open to park

same way in think its 6quid not fully sure

TheNewBoy:
What about the ind est. By Anold Clark & Screwfix, last time i parked there they had put double yellows on the road leading to Screwfix but rest was still open to park

It’s been in the local rag that they are gonna yellow line the lot,is the reason that trucks are parking there …no,the reason is the people driving the trucks are ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and leaving their rubbish all over the place.

xichrisxi:

TheNewBoy:

It’s been in the local rag that they are gonna yellow line the lot,is the reason that trucks are parking there …no,the reason is the people driving the trucks are [zb]/■■■■■■■ and leaving their rubbish all over the place.

Same old same old :unamused:
The minority anti social and uncivilised pond life among us (who we have to endure :imp: ) spoil it for the decent drivers.
And before anybody starts,.I’m talking Brits here, not EEs. :bulb:

UNITED WE STAND…DIVIDED WE FALL…wouldnt it be nice if we were…then tell jobsworths like that…`sorry mate as of monday, no heavy goods vehicles will be delivering to your town…please collect from ■■?..Oh and can you notify all the shop keepers and factory outlets of this notice. :smiley: :smiley: