South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

A couple courtesy of Chris farnah tdw with a slab on gower chemicals ERF dai sleeping in the passenger seat couple carline driven by selwyn. Bartender

hi all,
these next three are all courtesy of m4dogwalker.

Hi all this was on Chris farnahs page courtesy goes to him but was this a welsh firm at all it looks familiar or owner driver :question:

Wasn’t David Williams the son at MORFA? He took over after Morfa finished, I believe.

David Williams was from Tamworth,mainly ran tippers,did’nt know he had one on for Pandoro thou

Some shanks courtesy of Ron wetherall. Hope you keeping well mate

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A couple of re plant courtesy of Ron wetherall

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some more from Ron wetherall these for rowly hope u r feeling better

image.jpg

image.jpg

More from Ron

Tdw courtesy of Ron

image.jpg

Hiya,
I bet the eight wheeled DAF belonging to RE Plant Hire would have made a cracking
wag and drag outfit, me first please, still got my hi-viz.
thanks harry, long retired.

We’ll done to mr coops on his wet challenge well done mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

smallcoal wheres those old scania and I do feel better best I been for 3 years at last. plaster of Friday im going to be like something unleashed thanks for asking regards rowly

rward:
smallcoal wheres those old scania and I do feel better best I been for 3 years at last. plaster of Friday im going to be like something unleashed thanks for asking regards rowly

Will you make it to Gaydon in a couple of weeks Rowly?

pete smith im going to leave it to last minute iv had a ■■■■■ year healthwise but things are really looking good my goodfriend kelvin powell will be taking my transcontinental 9speed cant get it back of him ah ah if your there look for a chap in aircast boot that’s me next year im determined all my trucks will attened and I really think this retro is going to be awesome with all the effort that’s gone into it regards rowly

rward:
pete smith im going to leave it to last minute iv had a [zb] year healthwise but things are really looking good my goodfriend kelvin powell will be taking my transcontinental 9speed cant get it back of him ah ah if your there look for a chap in aircast boot that’s me next year im determined all my trucks will attened and I really think this retro is going to be awesome with all the effort that’s gone into it regards rowly

Good to hear your on mend,you’d better ride shot gun with your mate,sounds like he’ll be off over the water in her :smiley:

believe me this transcon I was lucky enough to get through my good friend costas in Greece could go to work on the continant tomoorow and believe me kelvin powell would regards rowly

rward:
believe me this transcon I was lucky enough to get through my good friend costas in Greece could go to work on the continant tomoorow and believe me kelvin powell would regards rowly

Hello Rowly,
Good to hear that you are getting well again.
Graham.
:smiley:

rward:

Thats your transcon in the classic mag this month then,thats a cracker mate,look forward to seeing it,ta,Pete