seatbelts

If you don’t want to wear one and risk the fine,it’s YOUR neck not mine don’t have a problem with that.my preference is to wear it in truck and car as I am convinced of the benefits,I’d like to see the grandchildren my lad has planned for me! Having said that,I was recently nicked for not wearing one,a senior moment on my part,unfortunately :confused:

yes i wear them in both car and wagon
never wore them in the coach,even had an rta on the M62 hit a van and trailer at about 50mph with no belt on.nobody injured van and trailer write off,transit chassis bent that much you could not shut its door
coach repaired ok volvo chassis are strong :unamused:
the accident was caused by bad signage and a wagon pulling straight out in front of van :imp:
there was even a driver stood at the front
i wish i had my camera as the coach looked a mess :open_mouth:
i wear them now for the sake of my family
jon

it is with great sadness that i have to report that the little girl died this afternoon at 16.30,she was being kept alive with machines.the doctor’s told the mother that the brain was completly dead and that there was no chance of her coming out of it.she never woke up from the moment of the accident.

my thoughts are with her family :cry: :cry: :cry: may god rest her little soul :cry:

kit kat

that’s ■■■■■■ news

my thoughts are with her family may god rest her little soul

what more can you say its even more gut renching when its kids :cry: :cry:

jon

Always wear it. In fact when my wagon was off the road and the hire wagon they got didn’t have one fitted I agreed to drive it for one day only and told the TM that I wouldn’t be driving it the following day so they went and got me one with a seat belt. Not prepared to risk my life unnecessarily.

Very sorry to hear the news of the young girl.

I always wear one in the car, and used to always wear one when i had the Premium 'cos they were attached to the seat. I then went on to an FH where the belts were attached to the cab, not the seat, and i found this uncomfortable so i never wore it. Also i used to tuck the curtains in behind the seat-belt fixing on the cab wall and they would fall out if i put the belt on :wink: As others have said, i think they should all be attached to the seat. I never knew i was wearing mine in the Renault. … until i went to jump out in a hurry!