Salisbury alleged Russian connection [Merged]

News just in Germany has also condemned the alleged Russian attack, fair doos thought they would stay silent or go to the other side.

China and Japan just need to pick a side now as well as a few others.

For a bunch of drivers who have to ask what mode to put it on when you go for a dump or which sat nav will stop you from crashing a 15’ trailer into a 13’ bridge you sure seem to know a lot about Soviet spies and covert government tactics.
You lot are wasted as drivers but I await with baited breath the new wave of RDC stories about the time Teresa May knocked on your cab door to ask for your advice but you told her to clear off until you’d finished your 45.

the nodding donkey:
The next war won’t be fought with bombs.

The first we will know about the next war having started, is when the cyber infrastructure fails. When your bank card fails to work. When the lights go off. When the traffic management of big cities gets compromised…

The next war that is not fought on a proxy battle field (which are only fought to use up ammunition and justify the eye watering cost of fighter planes and pilots), will not involve the ‘militairy’. Why attempt the folly of trying to invade us, when we are 85% dependent on a virtual cyber infrastructure?

I drive in London a lot and it seems to me the traffic management is well zb’d also have trouble with my bank card but maybe the wife has been shopping again :grimacing: :grimacing:

Juddian:
They, the govt and its lackeys, must think we were born yesterday or assume we believe anything the state broadcaster (bbc) and its mainstream media chums tell us :unamused:

So some highly trained spook from Russia has been instructed to do away with a bloke no longer of any danger or use to us or them, and the only assassin they could find was the village idiot who managed to lay an evidence trail leading straight back home, though being the village idiot he forgot that the ‘‘Ivan Was Here’’ business card was supposed to slip out of his wallet at the scene.

Pudding overegged, once again.

Its all about Brexit, as one would expect, we’re so much safer in bed with the fourth reich new european army, you know it makes sense :unamused:

Either it really is a warning by Russia for the consumption of MI5 and the UK government has knowingly compromised our security by allowing all of these Russian zb’s free access to the country.

Or it’s a pro EU conspiracy.

Bearing in mind that what animosity there is since the Cold War is mostly if not all of the EU’s making by militarising the old Russian buffer states and then making aggressive moves on Russia’s borders including Ukraine,anyway.

Or it’s a combination of the two which is my bet. :bulb:

In being a deliberate provocation of the Russians and resulting deliberately engineered set up of Russian dissidents on our streets on the basis that the remainers would rather risk a war with Russia than see their stinking EU project fall apart and this provides the perfect excuse.In which case Blair’s WMD scam was just a practice run and now they’ve gone one better with false flag operations on our own streets.Using the excuse of Russian internal domestic power squabbles which they’ve deliberately and needlessly brought within our borders.In the hope of creating public support for operation Barbarossa 2 ( ‘liberation of Ukraine’ to extend the EU and NATO into Russia’s heartland and replacing Assad with a Saudi puppet regime ).What could possibly go wrong bearing in mind that Putin has made it clear that he knows that we know that our so called independent nuclear deterrent is actually anything but and as such is worthless,either way and the US isn’t going to trade NYC and LA for London and Birmingham.Let’s just say that I wouldn’t want to join the UK forces as it stands while our own government has at best now just made the country one big target with no way of stopping it or deterring it.

Corrupt zb’s acting against the interests of the country all of them from Blair to May. :imp:

xichrisxi:
I don’t think the next war we see will involve many foot soldiers tbh,it’ll just be countries pressing buttons firing off nukes at each other.

Notice the difference between Kennedy’s actions v Cuba and Trump’s v Korea.IE Putin’s who do you think you are threatening a nuclear power like Russia ‘would’ have been expected to be met with you do realise that we’ve got plenty of nukes of our own and more than enough to make much of Russia just as much of an uninhabitable,smoking pile of rubble and skeletons,as you have.So if you want to go along that route then bring it on. :bulb:

IE yet more proof that our so called ‘independent nuclear deterrent’ is anything but and Russia knows it. :unamused:

Also more proof that the whole thing is more likely a May inspired false flag operation with the stupid aim of provoking Russia and keeping us tied to the EU.Without the bottle or even methods of backing it up and thereby putting us all at more risk of more Russian threats.

the nodding donkey:

The first we will know about the next war having started, is when the cyber infrastructure fails. When your bank card fails to work. When the lights go off. When the traffic management of big cities gets compromised…

The next war that is not fought on a proxy battle field (which are only fought to use up ammunition and justify the eye watering cost of fighter planes and pilots), will not involve the ‘militairy’. Why attempt the folly of trying to invade us, when we are 85% dependent on a virtual cyber infrastructure?

I’ll go with this. A few EMPs and a couple of decent hacks and we’ll all be fighting each other for cans of corned beef and bottled water.

WAZ91:
One thing is for certain!

We will never get told the truth!

Carryfast will know what it is though … :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:
Future threads coming to TNuk soon:

What Tacho mode do I use in the event of a Nuclear attack warning.

Can I go over my hours to escape fallout.

I’m growing another head does that class as double manning.

What night out gear do I need for a Nuclear Winter.

Unplanned night out under a mushroom cloud.

I won’t get out me bunker for less than £10 an hour.

What’s Maritime like to work for.

What’s the best Sat Nav for avoiding zombies.

Stobarts sent in to take out the bridges to halt Russian advance.

Drivers hour laws relaxed due to imminent global annihilation.

Thermo Nuclear War, Pros and Cons.

Is that a stick of plutonium in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Load bearing curtains - do nuclear bombs need strapping down?

All roads closed for next 5 years overnight and through the day!!!

Can Tesco make me sit in a lead-lined waiting room 100ft underground?

High winds forecast - should I tie my curtains back?

WHY DO CARS DRIVE AT 20MPH JUST BECAUSE IT’S A NUCLEAR WINTER■■?

IF it was the Russians they missed a major flaw in thier plan to keep it secret it was them with the nerve agent.
Get a Muslim grooming gang to do it for them,politicians would say they don’t exist,police too scared they will be called racist and the BBC would deny it happened and news channels apparently don’t know anything about it… Job done

Daytrunker:
IF it was the Russians they missed a major flaw in thier plan to keep it secret it was them with the nerve agent.
Get a Muslim grooming gang to do it for them,politicians would say they don’t exist,police too scared they will be called racist and the BBC would deny it happened and news channels apparently don’t know anything about it… Job done

Maybe that explains it.The daughter was about to tell her dad that she’d been got at by Asians and kicking off a fight with Russia is Merkel’s and the UK government’s idea of a damage limitation exercise. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

Seriously it’s either a warning to the country as a whole and they had no intention of actually taking him out as part of that.In which case we’d better take note of it.Or it’s a pro EU false flag operation to get us back on board with the EU project.Or it’s a combination of both.

albion:
The reason I’m comfortable that it is likely to be Russia bheind it, well it’s their MO - Litvinenko to start with. And they are generally causing trouble, knowing they are doing so - invasion of Ukraine, the downing of the airliner over Ukraine, state cyber terrorism, the meddling in political elections.

Russia hasn’t ‘invaded’ Ukraine.What actually happened is that the Russian military abandoned its understandable Cold War buffer states in the interests of ‘detente’ and then NATO decided that it would be a good idea to move in bringing its forces right up to Russia’s border.IE similar situation to the Cuban missile crisis in reverse.

The idea of bringing Ukraine into the EU and NATO using the same tactic of sweeteners being another part of that plan and Russia’s line in the sand ( together with it’s interests in Syria ).While Russia’s direct interests in Ukraine only involves that part of it populated by a Russian loyalist/immigrant demographic.IE just like UK actions in Northern Ireland. :unamused:

This anti Russian propaganda is going to take us all into a pointless needless fight if we’re not careful and if we don’t start seeing it from both sides just as Kennedy did in the case of Cuba.

Which leaves the question of it all being part of a bigger EU conspiracy.

the nodding donkey:

Sorry ND missed your post, are you on precum. ■■

Great point though, why bother with Atomic weapons when even my 65 plate truck has a WiFi link, not beyond the realms of probability for someone to take autonomous control, doubt I would notice really though as I don’t do much as it is.

I just hope this whole polaver isn’t just an excuse so the yanks and ruskies can trial low yield atomic weapons on the battlefield.

Dipper_Dave:

Peerless.

albion:
This was on Russias news a few days ago ( i have a times link, but its behind a paywall)

pressreader.com/new-zealand … 5888755662

Novichok (sp) was made specifically to get round the convention on the use of chemicals in warfare and made by Russia. So either Russia did use it as a state sponsored operation, or they have lost control of thier stock.

I do think that the rationale behind thinking that it was Russian state sponsored terrorism should be shared between partners such as France etc and the Russians. There may be lots of reasons why it does point to Russia that the government are not going to share with the wider public.

The reason I’m comfortable that it is likely to be Russia bheind it, well it’s their MO - Litvinenko to start with. And they are generally causing trouble, knowing they are doing so - invasion of Ukraine, the downing of the airliner over Ukraine, state cyber terrorism, the meddling in political elections.

If you see Putin interviewed and asked questions, he denies it but then all but adds a comedy wink at the end.

What can we do, bu88er all and maybe that’s not a bad thing. We can chuck out a few diplomats and shut down RT, they will do the same. However, they can seize assets from the likes of BP and cause havoc with pension funds. Europe may make a lot of grumbling noises but whilst they are so dependent of gas from Russia, they aren’t going to kick up a fuss.

Whilst on the subject, can I give this book a huge recommendation:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y16BEM2/ … TF8&btkr=1

fascinating look at how geography shapes countries plans to expand, either by trade or by military force and includes the authors thoughts on future intentions. Really well written by a knowledgeable man.

The reviews on it sure seem blisteringly good.

Dipper_Dave:

Truck Curtains
Where can I buy heavy duty cab curtains as bright flashing lights keep me awake?

:slight_smile:

HGV medical tomorrow can I still pass with a wooden leg and real foot.

Best place to buy some Mad Max style bling for me truck.

Strippers now at Lymm truckstop, saw ‘Radioactive Rose’ last night, great show till her ■■■■■ fell off…

Carryfast:
Which leaves the question of it all being part of a bigger EU conspiracy.

I don’t believe it is an EU conspiracy, but I think you’re right that it will be exploited as such.

The truth is that the conspirators are in the British Parliament, not elsewhere. They will exploit anything to cling to power and the status quo.

id think if the uk gets too uppity and gobby then id be stocking up on lighter refills as im sure about half of our gas originates from siberia and all putin will need to do is turn the tap off.

IF only they had asked a trucknet member how to get rid of a spy nobody wants ■■ Personally, i still prefer the umbrella trick…bit of nuclear enzyme in the tip…jobs a good un. :smiley: but if i parked my truck around the corner to do the job…would i put the tacho on REST or Other work.?

truckyboy:
if i parked my truck around the corner to do the job…would i put the tacho on REST or Other work.?

It depends… is killing people a hobby? Or would you be paid? If you’re being paid to do it, make sure it’s on other work, but respect the WTD, otherwise you might get an infringement.