Russian Roulette

Some brilliant photo’s there again Patrick. Thanks for posting them. But, who did you nick these ones from :unamused: :unamused:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:
Some brilliant photo’s there again Patrick. Thanks for posting them. But, who did you nick these ones from :unamused: :unamused:

Cheers Mick. Can’t reveal my sources though, before you know it she’s gonna topple me… bugger, already said to much! :wink:

pv83:

chloelovesfur:
Thanks for posting. Liverpool had a restaurant with a revolving tower too lol, prob the closest ive been to Moscow ! (So far)

I know they’re Scousers… but to compare 'em with Russians is going a bit far isn’t it… :wink:

Carnt think of any other revolving tower retaraunts off the top of my head :grimacing:

chloelovesfur:

pv83:

chloelovesfur:
Thanks for posting. Liverpool had a restaurant with a revolving tower too lol, prob the closest ive been to Moscow ! (So far)

I know they’re Scousers… but to compare 'em with Russians is going a bit far isn’t it… :wink:

Carnt think of any other revolving tower retaraunts off the top of my head :grimacing:

The old G.P.O. tower in London and the Danube bridge in Bratislava spring to mind. But, there must be others :sunglasses:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

chloelovesfur:

pv83:

chloelovesfur:

The old G.P.O. tower in London and the Danube bridge in Bratislava spring to mind. But, there must be others :sunglasses:

Grand Nile Tower Hotel in Cairo has one (very nice too)! Robert

Obviously I don’t get out much ! :grimacing:

Stopped in a pub in Washington near Sunderland once. That revolved after 8 pints of Newcastle Amber. Woke up with the low loader driver top to tailing with me in my single bed and the wardrobe in his - all tucked in properly too. Jim
Oh! and I drove a ■■■■■■ for a spell later on - Married with a 26 yr old son now - saw the light!

jmc jnr:
Stopped in a pub in Washington near Sunderland once. That revolved after 8 pints of Newcastle Amber. Woke up with the low loader driver top to tailing with me in my single bed and the wardrobe in his - all tucked in properly too. Jim
Oh! and I drove a ■■■■■■ for a spell later on - Married with a 26 yr old son now - saw the light!

Sounds fun ! :grimacing:

ERF-NGC-European:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

chloelovesfur:

pv83:

chloelovesfur:

Grand Nile Tower Hotel in Cairo has one (very nice too)! Robert

The Skyline tower in Mannheim, Germany has a revolving restaurant. Fantastic views.
Johnny

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’d have to go to the Russian one in the winter so I didn’t look too out of place :grimacing:

So. News on the new book.
Andy McLean, the author of Fifty Shades of Tarmac has kindly proof read it and has written a foreword for the book.
I am now in the process of checking it for layout, etc.
The next stage will be to submit it on the automatic template to ensure that it will read properly.
Once I have received the proof copy and make sure that it is acceptable, then it will be good to go.
So, hopefully it is on track for release mid November on Amazon.

Andy McLean, the author of Fifty Shades of Tarmac has kindly proof read it and has written a foreword for the book.
The next stage will be to submit it on the automatic template to ensure that it will read properly.
Once I have received the proof copy and make sure that it is acceptable, then it will be good to go.

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

Great news. Who will be publishing it for you?
Regards, Johnny

Some footage to celebrate, it’s not to Russia though… :blush:

youtube.com/watch?v=n29FIIK3jhw

jsutherland:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

Great news. Who will be publishing it for you?
Regards, Johnny

I will be publishing it myself Johnny. That is what I have done with “Trucking Magic”, my second book, which is out now

Mick

1993 - The old girl ready to leave the Kepstowe site in Wandsworth and head for Moscow on yet another trip.
Notice how I had customised the front under skirt and bottom steps on the truck to give it more velocity.
I did this at night between Smolensk and Moscow, where I drove into a deep snow drift, that had been
blown across the road, by severe gale force Siberian winds.
Unfortunately it was too dark to see the snow drift before I drove into it.
Having got out of the truck and detached the rest of the skirt I dumped it beside the road. It stayed there
for the next 6 months and gave me a marker point as to how far I was from Moscow. :laughing: :unamused:

At last I can reveal the proposed cover of the new book “The Champagne Truckers”.
This is hopefully what it will look like but it depends upon what it is really like when it is printed.
I should get the proof copy from Createspace at the end of next week and then make a decision.
At the moment it is on track for the book to be published on Amazon by the middle of the month.

Mick

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

At last I can reveal the proposed cover of the new book “The Champagne Truckers”.
This is hopefully what it will look like but it depends upon what it is really like when it is printed.
I should get the proof copy from Createspace at the end of next week and then make a decision.
At the moment it is on track for the book to be published on Amazon by the middle of the month.

Mick

Keep em coming Micky T. Looking forward to another great read.

sandway:

Vodka Cola Cowboy:

Mick

Keep em coming Micky T. Looking forward to another great read.

Thanks Sandway

Wouldn’t you spill the champagne whist driving ? lol :grimacing: