Rugby jobs

I’ve a relative who would put me up , so what jobs are round that area , Grantham is useless , so thinking of rugby
NB no stobarts

Panic Transport. Cone join me :laughing:

There’s DHL knocking about, Warrens (if you wish to bust a gut), loads really. Hermes is another. Cemex (direct powder blowers) etc

plenty round magna park & drift and if you don’t mind doing a quick drive down the M1 to Northampton you got brackmills. Agencies are calling out for drivers at the moment.

I’m confused…

Help me with this one please.

I thought you’d retired to a rather grotty looking block of flats in Spain.

There are loads of jobs in Grantham, I don’t live far from Grantham and if I wanted to I could find almost any kind of job there with a class 1 licence.

In another thread here you state;

‘So admited defeat , rang stobarts and asked for days out off Leicester ( mate works there said easy light job ) but said I live to far , so said only option was tramping out of rugby , just shows thought I’d never go back , thought I’d walk into a full time job , but found it impossible
So load the bag up with baby wipes & tissues to dry my eyes on a Friday night whenI don’t get back’

I’m not calling you out but, are you driving for Eddie again? I have no idea where your head is at right now.

yourhavingalarf:
I’m confused…

There are loads of jobs in Grantham, I don’t live far from Grantham and if I wanted to I could find almost any kind of job there with a class 1 licence.

‘So admited defeat , rang stobarts and asked for days out off Leicester ( mate works there said easy light job ) but said I live to far , so said only option was tramping out of rugby , just shows thought I’d never go back , thought I’d walk into a full time job , but found it impossible
So load the bag up with baby wipes & tissues to dry my eyes on a Friday night whenI don’t get back’

I’m not calling you out but, are you driving for Eddie again? I have no idea where your head is at right now.

Just thinking the same thing.

dozy:
I’ve a relative who would put me up , so what jobs are round that area , Grantham is useless , so thinking of rugby
NB no stobarts

Nft .If prefer agency thst Adr Network.If you prefer short shift that Nft Sainsbury.If good hours that Nft Asda.

Geoffo:

yourhavingalarf:
I’m confused…

Just thinking the same thing.

Stobart in Leicester…At Bevcan not long shift and stricly delivery time at Sidcup.Not sure about Walkers Crisps .

dozy:
NB no stobarts

If you like agency that contact -advance recruitment.They have plenty contract to another agency or company.

During his short stint at limping, the paperwork the sites he worked at appears to have caused him some issues.
As Connor pointed out more and more firms are using admin systems that agency drivers arn’t familiar with, but yet they’re expected to hit the ground running, the classic case of “here drive, here’s ya keys and paperwork & wagons in yard, get yourself off”.
The paperwork does sometimes seem complicated for those unfamiliar with it but in my experience you can initially blag your way through it, and pick it up.

With your years of experience you should have your pick of work in your local area no problem, and has you said you don’t need big money
Are we sure you ever left stobards, maybe your just trying to make a comeback on this site