Roadside memorials

Should a memorial be built in memory of the dead cows? . Somone on jerermey vines show today seems to think so

dont see why not?
the more the merrier,that way theres no chance of having to go to the petrol station when your looking for a nice bunch of flowers for your misses as most of the graveyards have security cameras nowadays.

I saw some news earlier that some pink haired snowflake feminist type was saying parents should ask their babies for consent before changing their nappy. So in this mad mad world, if that’s possible, anything’s possible, and a memorial for cows almost seems sane.

there was some anorak was wanting to remove the parents right to state the ■■■ of their kids and leave it till the kids were adult so they could decide what gender they preferred to be…you couldnt make it up but somehow i cant see it catching on in glasgow or ireland.
the local elections are on in the south just now with one of the main adgendas being the right to repeal abortion laws seeing as how they are mostly catholics in the south and its had to be dragged screaming and kicking into 20th century when they joined the ee for the cash.
i vote for the cows… :smiley:

Monuments for cows? :open_mouth: …ffs :unamused:
Mind you I’ve had some monumental experiences with a few cows in my time. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999:
there was some anorak was wanting to remove the parents right to state the ■■■ of their kids and leave it till the kids were adult so they could decide what gender they preferred to be…you couldnt make it up but somehow i cant see it catching on in glasgow or ireland.
the local elections are on in the south just now with one of the main adgendas being the right to repeal abortion laws seeing as how they are mostly catholics in the south and its had to be dragged screaming and kicking into 20th century when they joined the ee for the cash.
i vote for the cows… :smiley:

Maybe we should ask the cows if they want to be remembered?

Whenever I hear stories like that, I always think

Whos going to pay for their great idea?
Do they work?
Do they earn enough to pay tax/ni?
Are they claiming benefits of any kind whatsoever?
How do they pay their bills?
And so on

We all know in everybodies background theres some murkiness going on somewhere and the do gooders wont be any different

What about all the flattened birds we see on the roads…dont they deserve a memorial… :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:
Monuments for cows? :open_mouth: …ffs :unamused:
Mind you I’ve had some monumental experiences with a few cows in my time. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Three divorces here, none of it was my fault honest injun…

truckyboy:
What about all the flattened birds we see on the roads…dont they deserve a memorial… :smiley: :smiley:

And badgers, foxes, deer… we can’t discriminate, we are all equal :astonished:

edd1974:
Home - News UK
Should a memorial be built in memory of the dead cows? . Somone on jerermey vines show today seems to think so

Shouldn’t that be the Jeremy Bo Vines show :laughing:

Rentadent:

truckyboy:

And badgers, foxes, deer… we can’t discriminate, we are all equal :astonished:

Awful, sizeist comment!
What sbout smaller creatures?
Shouldn’t we erect memorials to flies, and gnats etc too?
I do draw the line at hornets though. Vicious yellow stripey foreigners coming over here stealing hives from our native English bees!

What about rabbits, mice, shrews etc?

dieseldog999:
dont see why not?
the more the merrier,that way theres no chance of having to go to the petrol station when your looking for a nice bunch of flowers for your misses as most of the graveyards have security cameras nowadays.

:laughing:

ezydriver:
I saw some news earlier that some pink haired snowflake feminist type was saying parents should ask their babies for consent before changing their nappy. So in this mad mad world, if that’s possible, anything’s possible, and a memorial for cows almost seems sane.

A feminist who has never studied philosophy by the sound of it. A person gives consent but a baby is not recognised as a person until the age of 2 because their thought processes are not fully developed until they are 2

scanny77:

ezydriver:

A feminist who has never studied philosophy by the sound of it. A person gives consent but a baby is not recognised as a person until the age of 2 because their thought processes are not fully developed until they are 2

I know some whose thought processes are not “fully developed” at 22 let alone 2 !

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

scanny77:

ezydriver:

She covered that. She said she asks her baby and uses tone of voice, and she reckons by the baby’s body language she can deduce consent :unamused: I know, I know. Apparently it’s instilling a sense of consent into the baby’s sub-conscious mind at its formative stage.

Having given this a little thought, do you think we could fool the general public that all those bottles of “Trucker Tizer” that are just left by the lazy dirty barstewards in lay-bys and elsewhere are in fact, Trucker Memorials.

ezydriver:

scanny77:

ezydriver:

She covered that. She said she asks her baby and uses tone of voice, and she reckons by the baby’s body language she can deduce consent :unamused: I know, I know. Apparently it’s instilling a sense of consent into the baby’s sub-conscious mind at its formative stage.

She’d do well to study Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and learn that there’s more to meeting those needs than waiting for consent! Robert

dieseldog999:
dont see why not?

Why the guys on this forum think you are “funny” is beyond me !
Your sick comments are way out of line, hope it happens to you one day !