Racing Transporters

Courtesy of Len Rogers.
Oily

Anyone got any pics of racing team transporters, of any level, of any age■■? Looked on search but didn’t throw anything up.

Cheers

Jon

Quite a few on here, european and american too. :stuck_out_tongue:

flickr.com/groups/racetrucks/pool/

hi, i think this is the team truck that nigel mansell drove for in the indy500 early nineties.

cheers diesel

hi, a j foyt, indy race car transporter,pict taken early nineties at indianapolis speedway.

cheers diesel

hi,
pict is a drag racing team truck, check out the length of the unit.

cheers diesel.

hi,
here,s another drag racer team truck, picts taken in gasoline ally in indianapolis where lots of race teams are based.

cheers diesel

Anyone remember the one that used to be on ramsgate regular in the 90s? drove for ferrarrie[spelling]
regards dave.

That Renault looks the dogs danglies :stuck_out_tongue:

Lycanthrope:
That Renault looks the dogs danglies :stuck_out_tongue:

Certainly does doesn’t it!!

Cheers for the pics guys, if anyone has any more would be great to see them

Who does F1 red bull racing they are based in milton keynes anyone ever seen their trucks?

garnerlives there is a diary somewhere on here i think it was a stobart driver doing brawn and there was a ton of pictures on it. I just cant remeber the thread name or the user who started it :neutral_face: anyone?

amazing stuart oliver runs a bent haulage company goes to jail and still comes up smelling of roses with his truck racing!!!

Merc0447, I have seen 2 Red Bull MAN TGA 4x2’s pulling the big race transporter trailers in the past. I believe the diary of the Eddie driver driving the Brawn truck to an F1 race was the guy on here with the Eddie van fleet number as his username, DS0074 or something like that.

Benni:
Merc0447, I have seen 2 Red Bull MAN TGA 4x2’s pulling the big race transporter trailers in the past. I believe the diary of the Eddie driver driving the Brawn truck to an F1 race was the guy on here with the Eddie van fleet number as his username, DS0074 or something like that.

Cheers buddy finally tracked down the thread with his username but all the pictures are gone :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49891

Been to a race meeting this weekend, thought I’d post some of my own up here

Ex Birds?

garnerlives:

jason plato i wonder?

Here some of mine I’ve collected over the years.
This was what we started with at Isport.

And taken last year in Nice with the Volvo on the Front. The boss has been toying with the idea of getting a new trailer as that one was cheap £80,000 and meant to get the team started. But a new one built to the specification we want is about £200,000 to £250,000, so it gets postponed each year.

Washing the truck in Hockenhiem 2008, a local haulage company opened it’s truck wash to race trucks going to the GP, so we took advantage of the service.

A few other trucks,

A few of the GP paddock parked at the docks in Turkey

Race car transport Dubai style, :laughing: