Places for filming multiple trucks & trailers in UK - suggestions?

If you could get a film production company near you to tell you, they would know all the areas of hard standing around that could be hired and used for the day.

Good point. Thank you. We currently use two production companies, so will chat with them again. They’ve been a bit vague in the past, but will hopefully be more specific this time, now that we’ve got a definite project in mind that does need wide space.

Hello ,just reading your post and wondered if Rockingham circuit would be suitable ,i know it closed but the car parking area is huge and very close to major roads . or Lancashire area there is or was a large truckstop at Carnforth of the M6 ,couple of suggestions if it might help. .regards Paul.

Thank you Paul, that’s a very good shout! We’ve made contact with the Rockingham people. Fingers crossed they say yes. I’ll go on Google Maps about the Carnforth area truckshop (Tebay?) too, but it will probably have trucks in it haha.

Elvington Airfield just outside of York, the one where Hammond flipped a drag car on Top Gear and ended up in a coma, hires out the runway for the day.

No problem, glad to be of help hope it works out, regards Paul.

Great suggestion. Thank you Conor. I’ve left a message with Elvington.