Piers morgan

The world would be a better place if he wasn’t in it.Best part of him dripped down the crack of his mums a…e and ended as a brown stain on the matress.Agreed??

Have you seen how rude he is to guests on GMB ? Always trying to win the arguement,insulting them , talks when they are talking.
And what is the point of that usless sidekick Richard Arnold,who sits on the right of the desk,with that stupid ear piece on show,surely the idiots in charge could put it in the other ear.

Like most people on the TV he has a monstrous ego and he has his job because he is expected to be outrageous and give interviewees a hard time.He doesn’t bother me unduly.Now that Ryan Clark on the other hand!

And patronising weather presenters that tell us what to wear and what to do,for example : It is cold outside,wear a scarf and hat,and allow extra time to defrost the car.
It is raining,you will need a brolly.
Heatwave, use suncream.Stay indoors.
Susana Reid with her sarcastic eye rolling,sat next to Morgan,bragging about his second home in Los Angleles.
What a tw…oter.

toby1234abc:
Have you seen how rude he is to guests on GMB ? Always trying to win the arguement,insulting them , talks when they are talking.
And what is the point of that usless sidekick Richard Arnold,who sits on the right of the desk,with that stupid ear piece on show,surely the idiots in charge could put it in the other ear.

Nah don’t want the prick in my living room,just can’t avoid him,bit like ant&■■■■,ramsey,hideous gargoyles only our degraded culture could produce.Guess it’s no surprise this odious,opinionsmith decided the corpse is sufficently rotten for him to launch.Jeremy Clarkson should have done a much better job on him a few years back. :smiling_imp:

He is like the James OBrien of the TV.
Although I slightly preferr Morgan to the other idiot.