Overnighting Uckfield area

Cav have they finaly finished those God-■■■■ roadworks on the A21 between Tonbridge and Pembury ■■?

Ok…

Ok, pay my flights and I’ll do the ■■■■ run for you. :smiley:

AndrewG:
She’ll even pose for you in front of the very real FH16 700 for you with no issue at all :grimacing:

I’ll bring my easel… :wink:

Did I see, mrsG at about 1300 on M25 21a.

Plain white v4fh, with a plan grey euro-tilt.

Double post.

biggriffin:
Did I see, mrsG at about 1300 on M25 21a.

Plain white v4fh, with a plan grey euro-tilt.

Quite possibly BG, FH4 4x2, red lettering on the doors, Krone 14m grey tilt. She took the wrong route around the 25 via the M4 :stuck_out_tongue: A little extra mileage but as for time it didnt really matter, Durey castings had their 28 pallets ready but she had to wait for two extra pallets of clamps/bolts/fixings ect to complete the load delivered to their yard by DPD and didnt get to the chunnell until 20.15…

Oh the drama How is your head btw ?

Suedehead:
Oh the drama How is your head btw ?

Still have the headaches. Thought i was over it last week but they returned with a vengeance. Due to have a CT scan on friday for a possible aneurysm…

cav551:
To go via Cannon lane you need to go down Quarry hill into Tonbridge. Miss the turn at the Police station roundabout and where is the sat nav sending you? If you are lucky Bordyke, if not Vale rd.

I had been trying to keep things simple, A22 which will be signed London and then M25 . Beeching Way in East Grinstead is easy to follow.

A22 was the chosen route in the end, she was a little put off by the narrow sections Tonbridge way.

Thanks to both yourself and Pierrot14 for taking the time to reply. Navs are ok (ish) but nothing like local knowledge… :wink: