Old North East haulage companies (Part 1)

Lawrence Dunbar:

Heres a better shot of Jimmy Hardys Seddon, Jimmy was a great bloke to work with, AKA The Bull, His son Billy now drives for Conley,s from Stocksfield, Another great chap just like his old Dad Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Heres a better shot of Jimmy Hardys Seddon, Jimmy was a great bloke to work with, AKA The Bull, His son Billy now drives for Conley,s from Stocksfield, Another great chap just like his old Dad Regards Larry.

Well for some unknown reason my lap top wont post this larger photo of old Bull Hardy, But I will keep trying, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Well for some unknown reason my lap top wont post this larger photo of old Bull Hardy, But I will keep trying, Regards Larry.

Don’t keep us in suspenders Larry…they’re cutting off the circulation (what’s left of it) :laughing:

Tidy sheeted Sed/Aki 401 of Waugh Road Services, I’m sure Brian will be able to tell more about this motor. Franky.

Waughy's 401.jpg

paulycats:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Don’t keep us in suspenders Larry…they’re cutting off the circulation (what’s left of it) :laughing:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lenny Lincoln had two of these 4 wheeled Seddon’s leading out of Hawthorn quarry in 69/70. The drivers were Lenny Baige and Alan Lamb.

I’ve just been reading about major roadworks due to start shortly at Heworth. 6 months disruption at least, whilst they repair and rebuild the roundabout and bridge over the metro line. NO access to Shields Road or The Metro Station!!! ( except buses ) fun and games eh? Regards Kev. PS. Start date is late autumn whatever that means.

kevmac47:
I’ve just been reading about major roadworks due to start shortly at Heworth. 6 months disruption at least, whilst they repair and rebuild the roundabout and bridge over the metro line. NO access to Shields Road or The Metro Station!!! ( except buses ) fun and games eh? Regards Kev. PS. Start date is late autumn whatever that means.

Yep I have heard about it to

Glad I took early retirement and won’t need to go to Felling anymore, it was bad enough with no road works! Franky.

One or two.
Oily

NE Richard 30793904415_51cb6b474a_rs k.jpg

NE Richard 28747072615_2507e39e3d rs _k.jpg

oiltreader:
One or two.
Oily

Count them again marra :laughing:

paulycats:

oiltreader:
One or two.
Oily

Count them again marra :laughing:

'am pleading senility, so to make up the numbers, here’s another couple :laughing: :laughing:… all heading south and courtesy of Richard.Says
Oily

NE Richard 32252067660_740959b53brs _k.jpg

NE Richard 30626855521_31258f809e_rs k.jpg

NE Richard 30527554643_826d95ab43_rs k.jpg