Old girls still working

Had this in my phone for ages, think it was somewhere in Devon.

Isle Of Mann ferry terminal Liverpool a few weeks ago!
WP_20151010_11_07_54_Pro by richellis1978, on Flickr

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

saw this old girl still earning its keep, driver was a really nice bloke too & had a good chat, thanks dean.
cheers
gaz

saw this one this week in Dublin

20160701_063554.jpg
22 yr old Scania pictured on Exeter services yesterday.
Later saw it delivering the boat at Devonport.

My own big lady. 2001 Renault Premium

Up until last year I was running a 1997 7.5tonne DAF 45 too

Hello again.

I still have reminder set for this topic, so I thought that I will give you some rare views from my recent trip to Europe:
i.imgur.com/0QCmqpR.jpg
i.imgur.com/qFGqJyF.jpg
Jelcz 422 (I think), working for Wrocław waterworks, Poland.

i.imgur.com/zfoyo5K.jpg
Steyr something something (i am not really good at this, as You can guess :stuck_out_tongue:) met in Wrocław, Poland.

i.imgur.com/WQ5M3ok.jpg
Nysa 522 in Militia livery, today serving as a courtesy bus for one of nostalgia pubs in Bydgoszcz, Poland.

i.imgur.com/Uuof9Tw.jpg
And this nice girl I’ve met somewhere in Germany :slight_smile:

(sorry for naked links, I can’t be arsed to edit pictures to make them smaller :slight_smile: )

Old Ozzie Atki still going strong. Been updated with a Detroit 60series.

colin delta 013.JPG

colinwallace1:
Old Ozzie Atki still going strong. Been updated with a Detroit 60series.210

That’s stunning. What year is it? 76? Do you have any more pictures of it?

ezydriver:

colinwallace1:
Old Ozzie Atki still going strong. Been updated with a Detroit 60series.

That’s stunning. What year is it? 76? Do you have any more pictures of it?

I don’t have any more pics I don’t think but it parks up where I do a regular pick up. Is there a certain type of photo you want of it?
Another Atki that works hard delivering containers all over Melbourne is this white one.It has an 8cyl Gardner as you can see. John the owner told me the Ozzie ones were rated at 265bhp. John does a lot of work on it himself including setting fuel pump delivery valves etc.

just found a couple more.

Its always good to see a MAN ERF still working
DSC_0031 by richellis1978, on Flickr

Driven by my ole mate No Rush

^^^^ I’ve hit the like button !

The other night I was joining the M40 at the top of the A404 and two rigid flatbeds were pulled over on the slip. I’m sure one was a Volvo F7 and the other a Foden S104, 105, or 106. They were green and bore a traditional sounding name, painted on the back and sides of the cab. I think it was D ____ & sons… or something like that. It was like something straight out of the early 80s. I wish I could have read the name. If anybody knows who that might be, I’d love to look them up.

Sounds like W Rickard and son, from Nuneaton can’t just find a pic at the moment Volvo F6 4 wheeler, and a Foden 6 wheeler,

Wow, thanks Moose. I’m certain that was the one. They were empty and heading in the right direction. What a joy to see such old motors still working. Thanks again mate. And I’m embarrassed to say… I meant Vovo F6 :blush:

Grimsby,N.E.Lincs.