Old girls still working

That looks a very tidy motor.
regards dave.

I knew I’d seen this truck somewhere before :arrow_right:

Immense!

dafdave:
That looks a very tidy motor.
regards dave.

She is Dave. See her regularly around here.

Kirkham GVTS today

still going strong in Albania

robroy:

1979 ERF at Charnock services last week, ultimate general haulage flat & tanker.

See this quite a bit at the old Hoyes soft drinks place in leicester, was a rare treat to still hear the ■■■■■■■ purr .

Spotted this today on the Wirral

Stratcatro services…

Snobden Airfield…

Southwaite Services…

Holyhead Docks…

Livingston…

Malaysia…

Not sure if this counts, this old girl still runs but only to run the crane :open_mouth:

cypry0:
0Not sure if this counts, this old girl still runs but only to run the crane :open_mouth:

Poor old Hydrocon, could do with a wash & wax

Iknow this aint a truck but some of us old one’s remember with fondness

Just about working…

sorry this should be here :blush:
dont say anything it was in derry :wink:

Finished work today when this pulled up and began loading from a unit across from us. Judging by the amount going on board, it’s still being worked hard too! Looked like a 6x4 with a rear mount crane

Not sure on model ect as badges are gone…

And a zoomed in shot.

Zoomed in.jpg

dew:
Finished work today when this pulled up and began loading from a unit across from us. Judging by the amount going on board, it’s still being worked hard too! Looked like a 6x4 with a rear mount crane

And a zoomed in shot.

Hi Dew ,
The E.R.F. belongs to R.E. Shuttleworth & Sons , of Cowan Bridge , near Kirkby Lonsdale . Mike Shuttleworth is
usually the resident pilot of the wagon . Its mostly engaged on fertilizer distribution to local farms . The rear-mounted crane can be removed , prior to a livestock box being fitted for the autumn livestock sales . Mike will probably give his E.R.F. a good wash , after hes had his ( well-earned ! ) cup of tea !
Thanks for putting the photos on here . Sorry I cannot give any details about the engine , etc.
Cheers , cattle wagon man.

euromat:
how about this one?!!! i woke up and thought i had woken up in 1998! my first thoughts was that it was a greek (or it was abandoned, but wheni parked up it wasnt there), then from the melee of the cab a coughing yorkshireman got up :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i bet vosa have not seen this truck for a while! :open_mouth:

oh, it was in italy, not the uk!! :open_mouth:

and i know its not british, but this was one of the shuttle trucks at the gig in rome,a s our trucks were too high to get into the stadium they used half a dozen local trucks and vans to ferry the stuff in and out

Hello
That Scania comes from ■■■■■■■■ It is parked every weekend in Wigton Auction Mart. I don’t know who owns it though
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

■■■■■■■■ gill:

euromat:
how about this one?!!! i woke up and thought i had woken up in 1998! my first thoughts was that it was a greek (or it was abandoned, but wheni parked up it wasnt there), then from the melee of the cab a coughing yorkshireman got up :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i bet vosa have not seen this truck for a while! :open_mouth:

and i know its not british, but this was one of the shuttle trucks at the gig in rome,a s our trucks were too high to get into the stadium they used half a dozen local trucks and vans to ferry the stuff in and out

Hello
That Scania comes from ■■■■■■■■ It is parked every weekend in Wigton Auction Mart. I don’t know who owns it though
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hello
And to prove it, Heres another photo of it at Wigton
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

cattle wagon man:

dew:

And a zoomed in shot.

Hi Dew ,
The E.R.F. belongs to R.E. Shuttleworth & Sons , of Cowan Bridge , near Kirkby Lonsdale . Mike Shuttleworth is
usually the resident pilot of the wagon . Its mostly engaged on fertilizer distribution to local farms . The rear-mounted crane can be removed , prior to a livestock box being fitted for the autumn livestock sales . Mike will probably give his E.R.F. a good wash , after hes had his ( well-earned ! ) cup of tea !
Thanks for putting the photos on here . Sorry I cannot give any details about the engine , etc.
Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Cheers, Yeah I know it’s Shuttleworths. Didn’t they used to have a Seddon Atkinson block wagon as well, or am I confusing it with this?

Unusual to see any big wagons down here due to the location and awful access, so nice to see a grand old girl still working away

■■■■■■■■ gill:

■■■■■■■■ gill:

euromat:

Hello
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hello
And to prove it, Heres another photo of it at Wigton
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

wounder how many Ks its dun ■■■■■■■ to italy :open_mouth:

and i wonder if its has HGV tax yet… :open_mouth: